• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never bring a sword to a gunfight unless your Complex Multiversal | Doomguy vs BB | 0-0-0

cool high 1-b match after
Doom Eternal, Doomguy is used and is 1-C (6-D)
BB (Fate/Extra CCC) is used is 1-C (6-D)
Fight takes place in a parking lot because square up skid
profiles

Last edited:
Pretty much all of Saber's hax gets canceled out by Doomguy's resistances. However, Doomguy has a lot of advantages, such as layered mindhax which would probably make Saber increasingly ******** throughout the fight (she has insufficient resistance to Doomguy's layered hax chipping away at her mind and memories), eons of experience, a range advantage, an agility advantage (he can sling himself "flying" with the meathook and regularly jumps and strafes all over the damn place), has homing attacks, has extremely high temperature attacks that go beyond the theoretical limits of temperature (although idk if this applies at this tier), can stun saber, freeze her, boil her from the inside, has a wide variety of attacks that Saber would struggle to adapt to, and I'm pretty sure he also regenerates faster through healing, which he can do by summoning healing items and fodder (read: walking medkits) by reality warping the surroundings into an arena suitable for himself. The arena suitable for himself would probably give him a sort of home advantage as well along with probably throwing Saber off a bit. Doomguy's power nullification would also weaken Saber and strengthen him whenever he hits her due to his layered absorption. Doomguy also has far superior stamina in case this comes down to a battle of attrition (extremely unlikely).

My vote is for the Doom Slayer by far.

This is an stomp, Saber can't do jackshit against Doomguy getting close and pummeling her with eons of skill , though saber has far far better LS

This is an stomp, Saber can't do jackshit against Doomguy getting close and pummeling her with eons of skill , though saber has far far better LS
I heard that Doomguy is getting immeasurable LS in his Eternal key, so she might not even have that advantage for long.

Anyways, what skillfucks does Doomguy have, for future reference.

It depends if Doom have a way to deal with High-Godly.
His layered power null along with BB not being in the Moon Cell due to SBA (lots of her powers only work within the Far Side of the Moon, this is acknowledged on her profile btw) would likely get rid of her regen since it's based on her authority. Since she loses a lot of her powers in a neutral location, she'd also lose her potential one-shot wincons. She doesn't really have any advantages either other than perhaps perception manip unless Doomguy's perception manip resistance scales up from his 3D to his 6D keys, but even the resistance doesn't seem to be necessary as BB's perception manip doesn't seem to be very useful in combat judging from the uses described in her profile. Meanwhile Doomguy has the skill/experience advantage, layered absorption, layered mind/soul manip, homing attacks, probably agility advantage (BB seems to be mostly stationary in all of her incarnations I've seen), high temp, rapid regen and the general the advantage of having an arena suitable for himself, layered absorption, and the rest of the stuff I've described above against Saber once he nulls her already-weakened authority causing her to lose resistance to his non-layered hax. I also forgot to mention his insane accelerated development.

Trought, I love how BB is accepted to have layered hax, but since we never confirmed the level of layers, that shit is useless.
She would probally have atleast one trought.

Last edited:
SBA says location can't give a character an advantage though.
And certain characters literally cannot exist outside of certain areas. Try to put Gehrman anywhere outside of the Hunter's Dream and he automatically self-BFRs through no fault of his own.

And certain characters literally cannot exist outside of certain areas. Try to put Gehrman anywhere outside of the Hunter's Dream and he automatically self-BFRs through no fault of his own.
Not the case for BB necessarily since the Moon Cell did send her to help MC and the crew to defend against Kiara during the CCC collaboration event.

That and I recall the location was already changed from its original appearance due to the circumstances at hand so she can technically operate out of the Moon Cell.

And don’t even get me started on the Summer event Shenanigans she does as well in Jeanne Alter’s summer event.

Anyway, not voting. Just clarifying as I have no real interest in VS debating anyway

Not the case for BB necessarily since the Moon Cell did send her to help MC and the crew to defend against Kiara during the CCC collaboration event.

That and I recall the location was already changed from its original appearance due to the circumstances at hand so she can technically operate out of the Moon Cell.

And don’t even get me started on the Summer event Shenanigans she does as well in Jeanne Alter’s summer event.

Anyway, not voting. Just clarifying as I have no real interest in VS debating anyway
I knew all of that, but the response was that SBA gave no character the advantage, while some characters are literally required to have it to function

I knew all of that, but the response was that SBA gave no character the advantage, while some characters are literally required to have it to function
Fair, since according to SBA, it is only if it is extremely advantageous ie. Unfair advantages rather than fair advantages here.

Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.”

BB does still have her connection to the Moon Cell despite operating out of the Moon Cell as well since you know, Moon Cell’s haxes range is quite huge.

Either way, nothing to much to say here

Trought, If Brog-chan not gonna change the opponent, discussing here further is pointless.

I gonna do a match, probally.

Can BB come back from Concept 1 Destruction thats also Layered? It doesn't seem like her High-Godly is CM 1, nor does it even say its Conceptual lol

Doom Guy still skill stomps

She probably cannot really reliably hurt Doom Guy due to his absurd Durability

VEGA could easily hack into BB since she is weak to viruses

"She can be crippled or severely weakened by particularly complex and powerful computer viruses."

Anyways DG is still getting some minor upgrades which may help him out more

Can BB come back from Concept 1 Destruction thats also Layered? It doesn't seem like her High-Godly is CM 1, nor does it even say its Conceptual lol
Souls in Fate are apparently Conceptual, however I dont know what Type but most people iirc assume it's type 1
Pretty sure all her attacks are Informational/Subjective Reality
Though I think if Doomguy kills her once, even if she does have High Godly, she probably wont be able to come back from the BFR cause it seems to be Beyond Baseline 6D

He isn't getting close enough to attack, BB might **** around but she doesn't do it THAT much(Also she can take the fight to the Moon Cell, where it's not a question on if she wins or not)
Doom Guy still skill stomps
BB isn't a melee fighter
Hax.
VEGA could easily hack into BB since she is weak to viruses

"She can be crippled or severely weakened by particularly complex and powerful computer viruses."
Yeah the virus in this case was ridiculous, like, if you cannot literally hack reality, you aren't hacking BB.

but most people iirc assume it's type 1
You cannot do that
He isn't getting close enough to attack, BB might **** around but she doesn't do it THAT much
Doom Guy doesn't need to get close? Unless you REALLY piss him off he uses his equipment to overwhelm you.
(Also she can take the fight to the Moon Cell, where it's not a question on if she wins or not)
VEGA would already know she has an advantage there and take them back

Edit: Doom Guy could also technically overwrite it through sheer fucking will
Which hax specifically? Doom Guy resists most of it and is about to get resistance to EE on CM1 level
Yeah the virus in this case was ridiculous, like, if you cannot literally hack reality, you aren't hacking BB.
It just says a powerful computer virus, does it have a profile? 'cause if not I'll assume its a strong computer virus

You cannot do that
Fate profiles are shitty, yes, but it is CM1, I know that one for a fact.
Doom Guy doesn't need to get close? Unless you REALLY piss him off he uses his equipment to overwhelm you.
Equipment that BTW might get lolno'd by Ten Crowns anyway, I don't see any form of Subjective Reality Resistance on Doomguy's profile, and that's basically a requirement to fight BB quite literally anywhere cause she even has it in FGO where she is definitely not in the Moon Cell.
Via a portal BB can just directly nullify, or literally dangle like a carrot if she was feeling sadistic
Which hax specifically? Doom Guy resists most of it and is about to get resistance to EE on CM1 level
Yeah... to a not 6-D level. All of BB's hax without exception is 6-D. So it's only the Hell passives(IIRC) that are resisted, BB can still do quite a bit to the guy
It just says a powerful computer virus, does it have a profile? 'cause if not I'll assume its a strong computer virus
Like I said, Fate profiles are shitty lol. There's also the fact BB can just think and have him hacked before he can even do damage, she can hack 6-D tech while VEGA over there seems to have normal hacking resistance? Unless Khan Makyr suddenly has hacking that's just corruption resistance only.

Also Ten Crowns.

A lot of Nasuverse stuff is outdated (but it probably won't be changed for a while, so eh).
Pretty much all of Saber's hax gets canceled out by Doomguy's resistances.

However, Doomguy has a lot of advantages, such as layered mindhax which would probably make Saber increasingly ******** throughout the fight (she has insufficient resistance to Doomguy's layered hax chipping away at her mind and memories),
Saber's Mind Manipulation and Empathatic Manipulation resistances (this should also include Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation since what they resist affects the soul, and the soul includes all of these, but they aren't listed like this, for some reason) are 6-D from being able to resist Tiamat's and Kiara's Authorities (Authorities are 6-D), her Biological Manipulation and Corruption (types 1 and 2) resistances are 6-D from resisting Tiamat's Authority, her Corrosion Inducement resistance is likely 6-D due to being able to exist within the Abyss (the Abyss is the primordial Sumerian diety, Abzu, so it's inherent hax should also be 6-D, but I don't know if that's accepted), her Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation resistance 6-D from resisting Surtr's Authority, her Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation resistances are 6-D from resisting Authorities, and all of those resistances are layered (Authorities are accepted as layered, but how many layers haven't been decided yet (they could be near infinite layers, but that's not relevant right now)).

She also has extra layered resistance (which is also layered power nullification) thanks to her Rank A Magic Resistance (I know it's called "Magic" Resistance, but it applies to anything supernatural).
eons of experience, a range advantage, an agility advantage (he can sling himself "flying" with the meathook and regularly jumps and strafes all over the damn place), has homing attacks,
Saber does have experience against fairly mobile opponents, but that is an advantage.
has extremely high temperature attacks that go beyond the theoretical limits of temperature (although idk if this applies at this tier),
can stun saber, freeze her, boil her from the inside, has a wide variety of attacks that Saber would struggle to adapt to,
Can that hax bypass 4-D Invulnerability? And can it get past her layered 4-D Power Nullification (though, that might be 6-D since Magic Resistance is listed as working against Authorities)?
and I'm pretty sure he also regenerates faster through healing, which he can do by summoning healing items and fodder (read: walking medkits) by reality warping the surroundings into an arena suitable for himself.
She seems to have Avalon in this, so her regen is going to be similar (she can't die unless her brain is destroyed). What dimensional level is Doom Slayer's regeneration negation.
The arena suitable for himself would probably give him a sort of home advantage as well along with probably throwing Saber off a bit.
That could cause problems, but it depends on what changes occur. How does it work?
Doomguy's power nullification would also weaken Saber
How does his power nullification work? From his profile, it seems like he has to hit them.
and strengthen him whenever he hits her due to his layered absorption. Doomguy also has far superior stamina in case this comes down to a battle of attrition (extremely unlikely).
The absorption might be a problem, but I'm not sure.

You cannot do that
Nasuverse concepts are type 1 (they are also type 2 and 3 at the same time, or something like that?).

Edit: Doom Guy could also technically overwrite it through sheer fucking will
The Moon Cell is 8-D, so good luck.
All of her hax is 6-D or higher (really, it should be just flatout 8-D, but eh).
It's Meltryllis's Melt Virus. It's basically a conceptual "virus" that breaks down anything: information, souls, concepts, etcetera; into exp that she absorbs to "level" herself up.

Souls in Fate are apparently Conceptual, however I dont know what Type but most people iirc assume it's type 1
They're Type 1.
Pretty sure all her attacks are Informational/Subjective Reality
BB's are.
Though I think if Doomguy kills her once, even if she does have High Godly, she probably wont be able to come back from the BFR cause it seems to be Beyond Baseline 6D
The Moon Cell is 8D, so her range should be enough.

8-D? Thats not anywhere near her profile, if she does have 8-D hax and stuff then this is not really fair lol

Source?

Edit: I see it now

Back