• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You keep saying that Dracula's case is the same as the others, but still without showing me:

> A implosion, because we see that thing exploding outside of his body, tired of telling you this, just look at the third scan, the explosion is clearly outside of his body, we have a small sphere right in front of him and around it the explosion expanding, how it's inside when we can see the explosion ?

Screenshot 20200207-011353 YouTube
20200215 073253
Take a look at the red lines, see the sphere ? That's the center of the explosion, see the other red line, around said spehere ? That's the explosion expanding, it's obviously outside of his body

> His body boiling

> His body combusting

The fact that the whip explodes him even after not imploding, boiling and combusting him is your proof that the Whip explodes anyway

You cannot scale the whip to the hax interaction it has with the supernatural.

The whip cannot generate anything 8-C without making contact to something supernatural, so why are we even attempting to justify it being flat 8-C? It doesn't make logical sense.

Because it hurts beings that are resistant to Holy Manipulation, which the only effect here is triggering a implosion that didn't happened to Alucard, Dracula and Gaibon, anything beyond this needs more proof or statements, because without it we don't have any Holy Manipulation feat besides reacting to monsters and imploding them. This proves that while the whip is deadlier against Unholy beings, since its Holy hax triggers a implosion, it can work without needing to rely on its Holy Hax to deal real damage to its enemies

The vampire being decapitated doesn't discount Gaibon, it still had a reaction to the whip, the fight I was referring to was the one right before Dracula where Trevor stuck the head of the Morning Star whip inside a vampire's mouth and hit him, which resulted in the vampire combusting.

Okay, so now you're saying that the whip is picky ? Because IF it reacted to Gaibon, why it didn't imploded him ? We already saw two beings being killed by the whip and imploding even after being dead, Blue Fangs, who Trevor used the Leather Whip to split his face in two, and that vampire who was decapitated and both imploded anyway. So if the whip Holy Haxed Gaibon, it needs to implode him even after killing him, and that didn't happened, this give him resistance to Holy Hax, because that's what trigger the process, so he died via AP

For the rest, I believe I already answered. Mixing Dracula's case with everyone else needs evidence, his case needs to be equal to them, and it isn't, there are common features for everyone else besides Drac, being Imploding, Boiling and Combusting the target, literally none of them appeared in Dracula's case, the first one is discarted when we see that the explosion was outside of his body, the other two didn't even happened.

If you mean he resisted it by not dying, yes, but if he resisted it there wouldn't have been the explosion that harmed him in the first place, there is no separating the two.

He resisted by not getting imploded, boiled and combusted, which is what the Whip's Holy Hax actually do in the series, anything beyond that needs statements

If we want to wait for Season 3 to discuss the specifics of the Whip we can, but as of now Trevor should not be used for debates unless we can come to a conclusion now.

Yeah it seems to be the best thing to do, really, one scene can change everything and if you saw the trailer, you'll see that the whip is going to be explored, so I'll stop with posts related to the whip, however if you keep bringing this I'll keep posting about it.

We need to talk about Alucard aswell

As I already said, I agree with Abs now that we have 9-A stuff, Alucard being around both Trevor and Dracula makes sense with what we saw in the series and with the results of both Drac and Trevor Durability, one being Low End 8-C and the other being High End 9-A

You keep going trying to go into depth about the whole Dracula situation when it's very clear the Morning Star just didn't create the explosion outside of his body, using the frame where he explodes away doesn't do anything as it's like saying all vampires didn't suffer an explosion because there was smoke everywhere afterwards. You need to prove the Morning Star creates explosions on its own or else it's just like every other case.

"Because it hurts beings that are resistant to Holy Manipulation, which the only effect here is triggering a implosion that didn't happened to Alucard, Dracula and Gaibo, anything beyond this needs more proof or statements, because without it we don't have any Holy Manipulation feat besides reacting to monsters and imploding them. This proves that while the whip is deadlier against Unholy beings, since its Holy hax triggers a implosion, it can work without needing to rely on its Holy Hax to deal real damage to its enemies"

Fixed that for you, as clearly depicted in the scenes, ignoring the last we see of Gaibon is its smoking head until it goes completely off-screen doesn't mean it didn't react, as we clearly see it doing so.

So if the whip Holy Haxed Gaibon, it needs to implode him even after killing him, and that didn't happened, this give him resistance to Holy Hax, because that's what trigger the process, so he died via AP

This doesn't matter as Gaibon isn't even tiered here, but its situation is still different to Dracula's.

You are trying to separate the holy hax from the explosion which is something that cannot be done, which is why you cannot have 8-C Morning Star.

"He resisted by not getting imploded, boiled and combusted, which is what the Whip's Holy Hax actually do in the series, anything beyond that needs statements"

Ignoring what the holy hax does on the grounds of semantics isn't an argument, and its still going over your head that Dracula had a reaction to the whip, hence why the explosion is there to begin with, if he resisted it like you are suggesting, it wouldn't.

You cannot, I repeat, cannot, have one without the other.

Your line of thinking is suggesting that just because Dracula got hit by the whip, suffered from the holy magic's effects, but didn't explode like every other vampire, automatically means that it was all from the whip, which is wrong.

If you want to say the Morning Star creates explosions on its own, you will need to prove that it has nothing to do with a monster's reaction, which admittedly will be very hard for you to do.

"As I already said, I agree with Abs now that we have 9-A stuff, Alucard being around both Trevor and Dracula makes sense with what we saw in the series and with the results of both Drac and Trevor Durability, one being Low End 8-C and the other being High End 9-A"

You can use that calc for Trevor's durability, fine, but it cannot be used to justify raw AP of the whip, it would be disingenuous because of what I already stated.

The OP looks good from a glance, the thread's a bit long for me to read. But is there anything else added from the OP? I know I heard the main topic has something to do with the Whip.

Yeah, The Morning Star Whip being just Durability Negation or having 8-C AP, or both

The lasts 3-4 posts between me and Abstractions are about this, I guess everything you need is there

So about the Alucard scaling thing. I'll go bit by bit as to why he should scale, albeit downscale, to Vlad.

When they start fighting seriously Alucard, almost casually, tanks a full attack from Drac and even counterattacks. He did get sent flying, but suffered no damage. After a while sends out a giant fireball, which he gets the 8-C rating from, and Sypha barely manages to slow it dow, and that's extremely important, then when Alucard joins the fireball is sent flying back towards Vlad and that's where he gets 8-C. The only thing is that Sypha slightly pusher her hands forward, but considering she was barely holding it back before until Alucard came in, it's pretty safe to say that it was him doing most of the heavy lifting. Not to mention that the stabbing of the fireball was all his doing.

They then proceed to exchange blows with them being pretty much equal, albeit Vlad somwhat stronger, and Alucard somewhat faster.

They, again, continue to go back and forth. Until Alucard goes into the Flash mode and then Dracula catches him and beats him a little. But even then Alucard wasn't that much visibly hurt, he was more so tired, and then again so was Vlad.

And while Dracula was somewhat stronger and Alucard faster, they still weren't that much in difference of power. They went back and forth for almost 10 minutes clearly showing that, while Alucard was weaker, he was around Vlad's power. He isn't nowhere near a whole tier lower than him.

My issue is that Vlad was never getting injured by any of this and was only getting irritated when Alucard was in flash mode, we don't scale people to staggering stronger opponents last I recall.

My point is that Alucard likely couldn't have stopped the fireball without Sypha's help, and Sypha was the only one that seemed to garner attention from Vlad, it's obvious Alucard did more, but it's not like he was doing a lot more.

Alucard got stomped by Vlad for the second time, if he downscales, he downscales heavily.

Alucard wasn't getting visibly injured by Vlad either. Both of them had the same dirt marks on their bodies and both were tired at the end. Come to think of it the only time either of them was visibly hurt was here and when Alucard stabbed Drac's hands.

So no, he doesn't "downscale heavily". They were pretty much equal in their fight. And it was blatantly shown.

Well, worth saying that Drac was weakned since he wasn't feeding for a very long time

Which makes me think if we can make two keys

Back