• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
- "Ness is Bloodlusted"

Lol Ness is a pacifist.

Anyway. Bloodlusted Ness leads with PK Flash which could probably end the fight immediately, or just cause some random Status effects. But would still effect Lucetta. So my votes goes to the Skeleton, Sans Undertale.

Am I like missing some cosmic joke in this genre of games or is that Sans

It says get it and it feels like I'm being bamboozled coz I've never bothered with these types lol

Ricsi-viragosi said:
A famous game theorist made a video saying that sans is just ness from an alternate timeline.
So Matpat, got it

So are we using Ness or Sans?

Alright. Wasn't sure how deep the joke went.

1. How good is Luce's BFR?

2. What is stopping Ness from just killing her with a flick of a finger due to tier difference?

Oh frick, does she even start off from doing that? I don't know if it's a problem or not because Ness has Teleportation.

Phoenix821 said:
I really wish the Ness is Sans meme would just go away already.
You have no idea. I don't know why it started to become popular again. Maybe because Undertale released on the Switch.

Then I'm gonna say Luce via BFR and all that. Unless Ness has inter-universal teleportation. Which in this form he doesn't seem to have.

Eh, I think Low 2-C Ness should be used unless that's a stomp. Ness teleportation in this case wouldn't help at all (If he had 4D slip from Ninten, then maybe he could have) But does she leads off with that?

Wait a minute, how's she going to bypass Type 6? It was able to go back to the present timeline and go back to Ness's body in a jiffy. (His robot body was destroyed from abomination. who was attacking in the past).

She isn't killing him. This is BFR, you're just being moved away.

Type 6 immortality? The thing that triggers on death?

OH FRICK, so sorry about that. My head is wrapped around many things now, that lead to confusion here. Anyway, thanks for correcting me out here.

Ness isn't getting out, change my vote to Lucetta FRA.

....derp :/ (I feel so stupid now)

No idea. Not familiar with either.

Oof, if she doesn't start with BFR then She's ded due to PSI Flash and a bit of a baseball bat smashed into her face. I don't know.

Then I'll hold my vote then

If she uses BFR right off the bat = Eh, maybe actually inconclusive because it's a "who hits who" situation

She doesn't use it= Ded

DaBigP said:
By the way, I have a question (I have asked this before) What does she lead with? Is it BFR?
Its actually unknown what she starts with. We know she has these powers, but during the scenes we only see the captain using his Favour, and then the tale end of her slaughters for one of her gods depending on which the captain chose. Meaning we know she has them, but not which order she goes in

However, BFR is not her only way to win here. She also has Soul Removal, Sleep Inducement (which he can remove, but only if he is awake which kinda defeats the point), Make him fall apart via dancing, use her dream manipulation, or incapacitate him with illusions

DaBigP said:
Oof, if she doesn't start with BFR then She's ded due to PSI Flash and a bit of a baseball bat smashed into her face. I don't know.
Also, PK Flash does not have a 100% chance of OHKO. Its actually rather low, and a Baseball smash to the face isn't gonna take her down, since she has the stat advantage. In addition, she has her Type 8 to keep her alive

Back