• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Few things to ask here:

How good is Berserker Fate Resistance? And what does Berserker usually lead with? What's the AP here?

Ness slightly scales to Giygas until he grew a bit more stronger to the point where his attacks were meaningless to him.

Keep in mind, that Fate hax is protection granted by the Truth of The Universe.

It's pretty far up a scaling chain of resistances and trumping of resistances. He has a pantheon of Gods backing him with their authority. Arjuna leads with swinging his sword and ending the universe, but also basically just follows his clairvoyance.

So he is a bit above baseline then?

I have no idea what those things are oof

Erm, for the sake of not overlooking things too much...

Uhhhhh, would Truth of The Universe Fate Manipulation break through his resistance? If not, then the only thing that could happen is prevent death/incap.

Oof that sounds pretty op. Technically Ness is a living universe tanking hits from a force already capable of nuking the verse in a different timeline. Yeah, could Ness tank it? If not, TOTU just does his magic and forces an Inconclusive verdict

Pls lev da child alon por favor.

Eh, what else could we call it?

Being legit here, I'm neutral here overall. If Ness can tank Arjuna swinging his sword, then things could be good here. Especially if TOTU can bypass his resistance.

N╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âu╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠ÂM╠Âc╠Âq╠Âu╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â

Ehh, don't want to get too off topic here since that could be saved for later. Status Effect Inducement and Fate hax absolutely screws over McQuee

For now, this is Ness vs Berserker Arjuna

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I have no idea what those things are oof
Erm, for the sake of not overlooking things too much...

Uhhhhh, would Truth of The Universe Fate Manipulation break through his resistance? If not, then the only thing that could happen is prevent death/incap.

Oof that sounds pretty op. Technically Ness is a living universe tanking hits from a force already capable of nuking the verse in a different timeline. Yeah, could Ness tank it? If not, TOTU just does his magic and forces an Inconclusive verdict
Basically, the place where all these resistances come from is that Sun God Authority from Lancer of Red (Karna)'s armor no selled BB (Fate/Extra CCC)'s entire arsenal. She herself can no sell many hax with her Earth Mother Authority, unless you have enough authority to effect her. That Sun God is one of the many many gods that Arjuna absorbed, which is the entire hindu pantheon except 3. Arjuna had authority of many gods with authority far above that sun God.

I don't think so, but ness should still be able to kill him physically. That being said, any effect Ness attempts will be reduced by 90%, but he should still be able to kill Arjuna by drawing out the fight.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Ehh, don't want to get too off topic here since that could be saved for later. Status Effect Inducement and Fate hax absolutely screws over McQuee
How do status effects screw McQueen? If they're not killing him, it's irrelevent.

Look, Ness vs McQueen can be discussed elsewhere. Not here because that's just derailment, so please let's just drop the topic for now.

As for the matchup, yeah Ness Low 2-C rating is on the Baseline scale, but he at least managed to damage Giygas before he became more stronger to the point where he was unaffected by any damage done to him and he can tank hits from him multiple times.

As for Fate hax, uhhhhh, it's on a 2-C scale. I'm not entirely certain if it can bypass resistance or not based on what you said.

Sptflcrw said:
Ness scales somewhat to Giygas, being able to fight evenly with Giygas's first form. Ness scales to the same thing Berserker scales to, as far as I know.
"Super irrelevant"

I don't really think they scale to the same thing. Arjuna had absorbed many divine spirits that should scale above baseline themselves. Not sure about that tho

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Sptflcrw said:
Ness scales somewhat to Giygas, being able to fight evenly with Giygas's first form. Ness scales to the same thing Berserker scales to, as far as I know.
"Super irrelevant"
You said that make him above baseline, which it doesn't.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I don't really think they scale to the same thing. Arjuna had absorbed many divine spirits that should scale above baseline themselves. Not sure about that tho
What do they scale to?

"Super irrelevant"
You said that make him above baseline, which it doesn't.

What? I never said he was above baseline. I said he's baseline but is still able to slightly harm Giygas until he became more powerful.

I said Berserker had AP, not Ness

Back