• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness fights a character from a bad show

That title should probably be renamed for obvious reasons..

Anyway, what does Star have that could give this fourth dimensional kid a run for his money?

You can't destroy meh! Because I don't exist! I hold infinite knowledge. Through that, I know the verdict of this matchup...

Though, I have a gigantic headache. So you'll just have to wait patiently until I respond soon if I can just punch through this (which may or may not incapacitate me) inconvenient predicament, or tomorrow. Or if my Probability Manipulation sucks so much, that I might end up feeling even worse. Who knows?

Oh, and I'm unsure if that Blast can kill Ness. He can handle shots thrown by Giygas. Transmutation...uh, how does it work exactly?

Wait a second can she even bypass universal+ and higher dimensional existance? Also, just for future ref, does Ness' attack potency also translate to his PSI powers being Universe level?

OP is a higher dimensional existence and Toffee with half of the wand can one-shot him. And she... kinda sorta merged a bunch of universes with marco when magic was at it's weakest. I'm shooting anyone that yells "Mary Sue".

DaBigP said:
Oh, and I'm unsure if that Blast can kill Ness. He can handle shots thrown by Giygas. Transmutation...uh, how does it work exactly?
Forgot if his shields were an argument for that or not. Anyways

Mewberty > Toffee > Star's base magic > Moon's magic > Rhombulus magic > Hekapoo magic > Omnitraxtus Prime

Transmutates you into different non-sentient objects

Yeah, that's an issue here. However, apparently there's a character who is quite literally a walking Space-Time continuum; just like Ness. Of which is later shown that he gets casually stomped by this guy. But his character nature seems, uh, iffy. It's hard to explain, and it's making my head go numb just thinking about it. So I'll just not discuss it.

Anyway, add that to being physically 8-C to 8-B too, which carries on to her dura, but is prevented through Low 2-C Magic. Not quite sure if that blast could one shot Ness here, I'm pretty sure Star has a scaling chain via that thing I brought up there. The kid survived and tanked attacks from an Alien that also casually ruined the universe in the future and is willing to do it again in other timelines. Well, just so Ness can be ctrl-alt-delete. But of course, Ness and the gang was fated to win the whole thing. Speaking of, I have got a question here. Giygas has Passive Void manip and fights Ness and the gang in the past, does the past get erased/destroyed and then later gets restored or what? I'm a bit confused on that part. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Star takes AP pretty easily since we don't know how strong G got over time, but Ness should be able to handle it just fine. Idk if Shield could reflect that blast, but if he can, good for him.

Transmutation shouldn't be able to affect Ness because of his own existence. Plus, if it so happens to be activated through that wand and the effect of it be some kind of blast attack that causes transmutation, then it should be cured thanks to PSI Healing as Ness is capable of going back to normal once he was turned into diamonds. Unless it was shown to be able to work on 4D beings.

Anyway, if she relies on that wand...Couldn't Ness just "lol no" with Paralysis and Hypnosis? That'll mess her up big time. Add that with Passive Fate...Remembers Dark's concerns regarding Fate hax

Shoot, I don't want to bite the dust. but fate hax is gonna save him big time Also Range, it says "Universal" not "Universal Level+"

That's an oof

GiverOfThePeace said:
OP is a higher dimensional existence and Toffee with half of the wand can one-shot him. And she... kinda sorta merged a bunch of universes with marco when magic was at it's weakest. I'm shooting anyone that yells "Mary Sue".
"Bunch" of universes doesn't help me at all

Also it isn't stated on OP profile for some reason.

Oh yeah, that Tier 0 Headache I had earlier is sorta gone now. But I'm still sick boi.

Silentpixels said:
Wait a second can she even bypass universal+ and higher dimensional existance? Also, just for future ref, does Ness' attack potency also translate to his PSI powers being Universe level?
To answer your question, yeah, Ness's PSI attacks, etc is Low 2-C and is 4D

DaBigP said:
Yeah, that's an issue here. However, apparently there's a character who is quite literally a walking Space-Time continuum; just like Ness. Of which is later shown that he gets casually stomped by this guy. But his character nature seems, uh, iffy. It's hard to explain, and it's making my head go numb just thinking about it. So I'll just not discuss it.
Anyway, add that to being physically 8-C to 8-B too, which carries on to her dura, but is prevented through Low 2-C Magic. Not quite sure if that blast could one shot Ness here, I'm pretty sure Star has a scaling chain via that thing I brought up there. The kid survived and tanked attacks from an Alien that also casually ruined the universe in the future and is willing to do it again in other timelines. Well, just so Ness can be ctrl-alt-delete. But of course, Ness and the gang was fated to win the whole thing. Speaking of, I have got a question here. Giygas has Passive Void manip and fights Ness and the gang in the past, does the past get erased/destroyed and then later gets restored or what? I'm a bit confused on that part. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Star takes AP pretty easily since we don't know how strong G got over time, but Ness should be able to handle it just fine. Idk if Shield could reflect that blast, but if he can, good for him.

Transmutation shouldn't be able to affect Ness because of his own existence. Plus, if it so happens to be activated through that wand and the effect of it be some kind of blast attack that causes transmutation, then it should be cured thanks to PSI Healing as Ness is capable of going back to normal once he was turned into diamonds. Unless it was shown to be able to work on 4D beings.

Anyway, if she relies on that wand...Couldn't Ness just "lol no" with Paralysis and Hypnosis? That'll mess her up big time. Add that with Passive Fate...Remembers Dark's concerns regarding Fate hax

Shoot, I don't want to bite the dust. but fate hax is gonna save him big time Also Range, it says "Universal" not "Universal Level+"

That's an oof
Eh crap

This is why we reread the profiles, kids

DaBigP said:
"Bunch" of universes doesn't help me at all

Also it isn't stated on OP profile for some reason.

Oh yeah, that Tier 0 Headache I had earlier is sorta gone now. But I'm still sick boi.
It's not even usable in this fight since they're both Low 2-C irregardless, was just pointing that out for magic potency.

Idk why when he's a literal living space-time continuum

RIP

Wellll there's inf universes but dunno how many people agree on legitimacy of the feat and honestly I get so demotivated in CRTs I can't do a full CRT myself so rip

Well dang. But remember, we have to go by what the profile states.

I feel ya. It sucks a lot. I'm often unmotivated in general, but I roll with what I got.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Passive fate hax kind of beats star and she doesn't use her actual good hax in character cough BFR into an infinite size maze cough
But couldn't the passive fate and or probability hax make ness's chances of escaping the maze (within a few minutes) 100%?

GiverOfThePeace said:
Probability manip is being removed, the maze is infinite in size.
Make the chances infinity out of infinity, not hard.

If superman can lift a book of infinite pages, ness can increase his chances of escaping a maze to be 100%

Silentpixels said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
If superman can lift a book of infinite pages, ness can increase his chances of escaping a maze to be 100%
Infinity isn't a number of probability.

Superman =/= Ness.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Silentpixels said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
Infinity isn't a number of probability.
Superman =/= Ness.
Serious samuel, in the serious room, the room is so serious that only serious Samuel can withstand being in it, seriously.

Take a freaking joke for a change

Gosh hecking dang it. Why does everything have to be a gosh darn stomp

At this point, Ness could take on some higher tiered characters.

Ok, first off: F in the chat for her, like big oof. Secondly, when you are beaten in battle, you still live, just that you are incapable of fighting. AKA incapacitation. Ok, something is seriously not right here

Dang nabit

I think we should probably discuss this in the EB general discussion.

We've derailed too much here..

See ya there! Spankety, Spankety, Spankety!

Back