• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what is chloe's IC move? Well Satanel would likely stay away tbf he isn't physically strong maybe stall her first and while resistent to precog she can't get away from the other affects of astaroth as well...it paradoxes her. Just putting some things out idk much on chloe

they both have precog just satanel can be known unlike chloe though the moment satanel uses that precog he paradoxes her out of existence. Time stop can be moot if he stalls her movements first to get away. He can turn her to salt which honestly idek how good would that be just to make her regen maybe giving him enough time to whip out soul destroying shit. Gabriel can stop her nerves from working too just by looking at it. How does she apply time stop and for how long?

From what I can remember her time stop is instant and she usually starts of with that unless she knows the opponent is immune to timestop it also lasts for around 5 minutes

It's very IC for chloe to timestop off the bat, her time stop lasts for a few seconds though.

Also to even hurt choloe you have to be able to get through endless time and imaginary space due to her absolute defense which is always around her.

She can also slow down time, and reverse it, though her reversal only happens if she dies, which is the other thing, even if you kill her she will automatically time travel back to before she was killed, and now she will have knowledge of her opponents abilities.

It's likely satanel would stall to get distance but...how is it applied though I will assume it's the same time as sariel so time stop can be moot. I mean can she survive being paradoxed though?

Chloe's absolute defense is basically a sealing ability, think of it like this, the chloe that satanel is seeing is just a projection, her real body is sealed somewhere else, specifically in a place of endless time and imaginary space, to be able to hurt her you have to be able to attack her real body in that endless time and imaginary space.

Her ability to reverse time, activates upon her death, chloe can't use it while in a time stop though.

what about megido of bellial? those flames can destroy the angels which to permanently kill u need to erase the quintessence a higher dimensional energy source and black flames casual blast can do that tbf.

If he can affect higher dimensions, it would make sense that he can affect chloe then i guess.

Question, can hurt intangible beings? I would assume he can.

Either way this is looking inconclusive to me, since they counter each other, except chloe time stops off the bat in character, don't know what nerose does ic, time stop would give her enough time to use absolute sever to cut through space and take nerose out

get away he isn't a fighter physically but he would try to attack and end the fight cause he hates fights

Yeah I'm with ya on that incon cause while it's a bit vague on what satanel does in character he would try not to engage in a prolonged fight. She can sever while if satanel notices paradox may not work then he may try other things and megido can finish chloe of due to it's properties and he can AoE so she probably can't escape such an affect (Gogmaggog are loctuses that can send all continents to the abyss and not BFR style just killing it with megido one shotting all of them)

How does he get around time stop again? Chloe's time stop is planetary in range, and she spams it, even when she knows it's pointless to use it like what she did against guy, and rimuru as well.

Back