• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Revision of Angels and Evas

Spoilers will be present, so yeah, you've been warned.

Note: Crossed out stuff is things that were rejected

A bunch of stuff needs to be added, a bunch of characters need to be added, so let's start:

New Pages:
[Won't be listing the generic stuff all angels have for semplicity sake, aka Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Self-Sustenance (Type 3), A.T. Fields (Can be used both defensively and offensively, such as in the form of optic blasts), Regeneration (High-Low, Low-High over time; should be able to regenerate from its core alone)]

Gachiel:
  • Large Size (Type 2-3, completly dwarfed Unit-02), Natural Weaponry (Teeths), Underwater Breathing
  • Scales above Eva-02 in terms of stats
Sandalphon:
  • Large Size (Type 2, much larger than Unit-02), Natural Weaponry (Teeths and claws), Magma and Pressure (Completly uneffected by lava and high-pressure)
  • Scales above Unit-02 in terms of stats
Matareal:
  • Large Size (Type 2, dwarfed skyscrapers), Corrosion Inducement (Can dispense an highly corrosive subtance from it's bottom eye)
  • Unknown, we never see it in action and gets taken out by a single barrage
Leliel:
  • Large Size (Type 2, around 680 meters big), Space Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Pocket Dimension Manipulation, Non-Corporeality (It's true body is "It's six hundred eighty meters in diameter with a thickness of three nanometers. The ultra-thin space is supported by an inwardly-directed A.T. Field. The inside is an imaginary space, called a Sea of Dirac. I think it's probably connected to another universe."), BFR (Can send anything that stands on it to it's Direc Sea), Limited Darkness Manipulation (It's shadow is a solid, floating sphere), Telephaty (It's speculated by SEELE that the angel may have tried comunicate with Shinji, with other Lelin/Angel contacts throught the serie showing that this is the case) and possibly Absorption (SEELE also speculated that Leliel was attempting to assimilate Unit-01)
  • Range: Around 680 Meters physically and with A.T. field, possibly Interdimensional with BFR (Said to lead to another universe)
  • Unknown for stats, as we didn't see him fight at all
Berdiel:
  • Large Size (Type 1-2 when possesing Unit-03), Explosion Manipulation (Caused a giant explosion by awakening), Fungal Manipulation (It's a fungal-like growth), Body Control (Took over Unit-03, and was about to take over Unit-00's nerve ganglia), Elasticity (Can extend it's arms), Acrobatics
  • Stat wise, Unknown normally, scales to the Evas when possessing Unit-03 because of obvious reasons
Armisael:
  • Large Size (Type 2, much longer than the Evas are tall), Levitation, Biological Manipulation (Able to corrupt the biological components of anything it touched, even affecting the pilots of the Evangelions at the same time.), Telephaty (Telephatically talked wth Rei), Shapeshifting (Created a a giant pile of flesh after melding with Unit-00, furthermore it created a facsimile of Rei.), Resistance to Information Analysis (The Magi weren't able to analyze it)
  • High 7-A AP, it effortelesly pierce through Eva-00's A.T. field like if it was butter, 7-A dura since it no-selled 00's sniper shots but was carved by 01's prog knife
Additions to already existing pages:

Sarchiel:
  • Large Size (Type 1-2, comparable to the Evas)
Shamshel:
  • Large Size (Type 1-2, comparable to Evas), Elasticity (Can greatly extend it's tentacles), Natural Weapory (Tentacles)

Remiel:

Israel:
  • Large Size (Type 1-2, comparable to Evas), Energy Projection (Were shown firing energy blasts)
  • Upgrade durability to 7-A since they tanked direct hits from Unit-01 and 02 (and the fact N2 Mines are High 7-A, but just like Sachiel they survived thanks to their A.T. Fields)
Sahaquiel:
  • Large Size (Type 3, massivelly dwarfs the Evas in size), Explosion Manipulation (Can detach droplets from itself which act as explosives), Self-Destruction (It's effectivelly a bomb)
  • Remove th Rebuild stuff

Ireul:
  • Nothing here, just it should be specificed that it's capable of rapidly evolving to cope with any given situation and it's weakness of evolving into a dead should be removed since they had to reverse-hack it to make it commit self-not living.

Zeruel:
  • Large Size (Type 1-2), Elasticity (Can greatly extend it's arms), Levitation (Slowly decended into the geofront)
  • Durability Revision: It tanked a direct hit of an N2 bomb after Unit-00 has pushed it past it's A.T. Field, so it's normal durability should be High 7-A, which is consistent with the fact Unit-02 couldn't even scratch it
Azrael:
  • Large Size (Type 1-2), Memory Manipulation (Forced Asuke to relive her worst memories)

Tebris:
  • Hacking (Hacked a door to open it), Fusionism (Would have marged with Unit-02 if it had lacked a soul)

Unit-01 - Berserk:
  • Space Manipulation and Quantum Manipulation (Broke through and destroyed Leilel's body, which is a immaginary numbers space)
Unit-02:
  • Remove the last key, as it never showcased to be on par with the god tiers and ever at it's peak it still struggled against the Mass Produced Evas

Mass Produced Evas:

Generic stuff for all Angels: [[Accelerated Development]] (Angels have been shown to reach an adult state seconds after hatching), Self-Subtanance (1 and 2, Angels have shown repetedly to not require oxygen and get endless energy from S² Engine so they logically don't need to eat)

Generic A.T field additions:
  • Quantum Manipulation (A person's ego boundery is what forms their shape and keeps it from breaking down. Also, as shown by Shinji and other Lilin as a whole they are able to reform their bodies after being turned into a quantum state/pure LCL. This is thanks to the A.T. field as seen by the fact that when the Third Impact happened and A.T. fields were removed everybody lost their form and turned into LCL. Angels and Evas scale since they have stronger A.T. fields than the Lelin.), Resistance to Mind and Soul Manipulation (The A.T Field is the ego boundary that keeps a beng's individuality and that protects the heart/soul from outside influance)
  • All Angels and Units' A.T fields should be High 7-A since Sachiel's A.T. field is not described as especially durable and even the split Israel menages to survive a N2 explosion (Furthermore, the A.T. field is derived by the stranght of the soul, which should be of the same caliberamong the angels), so all angels scale, also Unit-00 tanked a direct N2 explosion, so all Evas scale too
  • Also, a High 7-A tiering via A.T. Field should be added since it can be used offensivelly to corrode and bypass others A.T. Fields
Top Tier A.T. Fields:
  • Adam, Rei-Lilith and Awakened Unit-01 should scale to Kawaru's A.T. Field and thus have Power Negation Field with A.T. Field (Can block out and nullify virtually all forms of energy and matter, including incoming light, electromagnetism and sub-atomic particles, within a certain radius), also as they are much above Leliel they should be able of the same space/quantum screwing as it. (This scales to Kawaru too btw)

Generic Anti-A.T. Additions:

Lastly, there's Lilin, the 18th Angel, AKA Evangelion Humanity, which like other Angels have A.T. Fields too though physically much weaker. All general A.T. abilities have been shown by humans and as such, all 3 Eva pilots should have them added to their human keys, furthermore a Civilization page should be made for Eva Humanity/Lilin which would include stuff like the Evas, Spear of Longinous, NERV and SELEE and etc.

Last edited:
Agree with most things. Just a couple of nitpicks.

Why Reactive Evolution for Sandalphon?

Why Quantum Manipulation for Leliel? They do the whole different universe thing yeah, but I don't recall any quantum stuff being mentioned in relation to it.

Unit-01 - Berserk:
  • Space Manipulation and Quantum Manipulation (Broke through and destroyed Leilel's body, which is a immaginary numbers space)
We really don't know anything about how Unit 1 managed to break out of it, for all we know there was a physical portal that he just went through. Maybe a possibly, but not outright.

OOOHHH finally a new evangelion thread, been waiting long enough. Anyways, i agree with this,
Agree with most things. Just a couple of nitpicks.

Why Reactive Evolution for Sandalphon?

Why Quantum Manipulation for Leliel? They do the whole different universe thing yeah, but I don't recall any quantum stuff being mentioned in relation to it.

We really don't know anything about how Unit 1 managed to break out of it, for all we know there was a physical portal that he just went through. Maybe a possibly, but not outright.
i always thought unit 1 just broke leliel‘s at field.

I disagree with adding AT Field abilities to the humans, since as said in the OP, the individual parts of Lilin have it on such weak scale that it wouldn't have the uses of regular AT Fields, and no human has ever shown them to say that even when weakened they could. Everything else I agree with, tho.

Also, for generic Anti-AT Field's powers, this is small/obvious enough that it should be fine to have it here.

Screenshot_20201222-190927_Chrome.jpg

Adam awakening and starting to deploy his Anti AT Fields was reducing everything around him to quarks, meaning Deconstruction/Macro Quantum Matter Manip.

Screenshot_20210226-160202_Chrome.jpg

Space hax for Shinji's anti at field inverting dimensional values

Screenshot_20210226-160204_Chrome.jpg

Not sure what this is. Resistance to Info Analysis? Math Manip?

I mean, I know what a Dirac sea is. It's just doesn't have any intrinsic connection to quantum mechanics as the requirement for the power. It's more so an explanation of an effect as a result of quantum mechanics instead. Specifically to explain negative energy of electrons, in this case the creation of an infinite "sea" of particles that create a "hole" which would be the antiparticle.

@Ogbunabali

From what i know, Imagginary Number Spaces are classified as Quantum Manipulation

Reactive Evolution because the angel was said to have adapted to the high heat and pressure enviroment

and lastly, Unit-01 caused cracks in Leilel's true body as it came out and then visibly stomped and breaked it to pieces after exiting, so not possibly

@Ionliosite

Thing is, those general abilities are shown by humans, so it's the opposite, with full fledged angels having them because of having a much more powerful A.T. Fields

sorry for the confusion

@CrimsonStarFallen

So, Space Hax and Quantum Level Deconstruction for Anti-A.T.

also the last one seems resistance to information analysis

Last edited:
@Ogbunabali

From what i know, Imagginary Number Spaces are classified as Quantum Manipulation

Reactive Evolution because the angel was said to have adapted to the high heat and pressure enviroment

and lastly, Unit-01 caused cracks in Leilel's true body as it came out and then visibly stomped and breaked it to pieces after exiting, so not possibly

@Ionliosite

Thing is, those general abilities are shown by humans, so it's the opposite, with full fledged angels having them because of having a much more powerful A.T. Fields

sorry for the confusion

@CrimsonStarFallen

So, Space Hax and Quantum Level Deconstruction for Awakened Eva-01, Adam, Lilith and maybe Tebris

also the last one seems resistance to information analysis
I agree with this

But what about Rebuild evas wouldn't be cool to know their tier too?

@Ionliosite

Quantum Manipulation (A person's ego boundery is what forms their shape and keeps it from breaking down. Also, as shown by Shinji and other Lilin as a whole they are able to reform their bodies after being turned into a quantum state/pure LCL)

lilin can rebuild their bodies after they break down, furthermore in a world without A.T. the self would have no form. So Passive quantum manipulation

A.T. being broken caused everybody's consciusness to become one and the loss of identity, with the A.T. Field acting as a ego barrier to stop that from happening, so resistance to mind hax

Lastly and in the same vein, the A.T. field is the light of the heart/soul and it's destruction causes it to be released from the body, so soul resistance

@Apex_PredatorX

I've only watched the original and End of Evangelion tbh

BTW, added two things to the OP:

Eva-02's last key has no reason to exist, it never displayed to be on par with the litteral god tiers of the verse and furthermore at her strongest she still struggled against the Mass Produced Evas

Large Size, Enchanced Senses and Regeneration (High-Low, likely Low-High over time; should be able to regenerate from its core alone) for the Mass Produced Evas because those are standard powers

Last edited:
BTW, added two things to the OP:

Eva-02's last key has no reason to exist, it never displayed to be on par with the litteral god tiers of the verse and furthermore at her strongest she still struggled against the Mass Produced Evas

Large Size, Enchanced Senses and Regeneration (High-Low, likely Low-High over time; should be able to regenerate from its core alone) for the Mass Produced Evas because those are standard powers
i agree

Why? Imaginary Number Spaces aren't real life things, and imaginary numbers don't inherently have much to do with quantum mechanics.

Was it? I don't recall that.
We just see him kill the floating orb in the sky, which had a very real tangible body as it spilled blood. So no, that's not good reasoning.

Why? Imaginary Number Spaces aren't real life things, and imaginary numbers don't inherently have much to do with quantum mechanics.
... fair enough, will remove the quantum manipulation

Was it? I don't recall that.
unknown.png

though, thinking about it again, i'mma remove it

We just see him kill the floating orb in the sky, which had a very real tangible body as it spilled blood. So no, that's not good reasoning.
Screenshot_2021-02-27-00-56-26.png

Real body being cracked as Eva-01 is trying to exit

Screenshot_2021-02-27-00-58-49.png

Screenshot_2021-02-27-00-58-05.png

Eva-01 stomping to pieces Leilen's true body

You can't really calc the Third Impact, it's a planetary wide soul removal and mind/soul fusion

at best you could calc the KE that Rei-Lilith would have

Hey, sorry a little late to the thread. Um...can we talk about how Sahaquiel's page has a Rebuild feat even though all of the Angel pages are supposedly based off the original NGE?

... fair enough, will remove the quantum manipulation

unknown.png

though, thinking about it again, i'mma remove it

Screenshot_2021-02-27-00-56-26.png

Real body being cracked as Eva-01 is trying to exit

Screenshot_2021-02-27-00-58-49.png

Screenshot_2021-02-27-00-58-05.png

Eva-01 stomping to pieces Leilen's true body
Fair play then. I'm fine with it now.

Third Impact happened in The End of Evangelion movie dude.
If you watched the movie, you should know Third Impact is completely uncalcable due to being just all of humanity turning into orange juice. Besides, you literally came to this thread asking about how to tier the Rebuild EVAs, which isn't remotively what this thread is about.
I agree with this

But what about Rebuild evas wouldn't be cool to know their tier too?

If you watched the movie, you should know Third Impact is completely uncalcable due to being just all of humanity turning into orange juice. Besides, you literally came to this thread asking about how to tier the Rebuild EVAs, which isn't remotively what this thread is about.
Yes, I asked for Rebuild Evas on this Evangelion thread.

Even if we don't touched that part on this thread, I don't think making questions about something related to the verse is a deadly sin or something.

Also I had already finished to talk about it before you started saying me to stop. :v

I mainly just wanna know if the Rebuild stuff on Sahaquiel's page will be removed. I also think we gotta rename Shinji's last key. Rebuild uses the term Awakened, not the original anime

I already responded on the Sahaquiel thing, it must go, also i don't think we ever got a name for the form fot the OG NGE

On another thread I recommended "Post-S² Engine Consumption" for the key name. Not very catchy, but it's far more accurate

That's not quite correct, as Unit-01 was still on the same level as the other Evas after eating the S2 engine

BTW, remembered that the Mass Produced Evas don't have the anti-A.T. fields stuff, so it will be added

Back