• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeruel+Arael+A.T. Field upgrades

I don’t know why we ignored it but did we forget how Araels A.T. field blocked the Lance of Longinus, this being the reason why the lance needed to add extra propulsion to itself in order to pierce it.

Also, original Zeruel took out the NERV pyramid(I don’t know what it’s called)in three shots of its laser beams. This is impressive since we know later on that the pyramid survived the N2 bomb dropped on the geofront that was calculated to be at least 45 gigatons of TNT. Considering we use this persons calculations for several other things, I believe this one can be trusted as well.

The Arael one is kinda large(High 6-A)
However Zeruels upgrade would be quite minor considering it is already high 7-A.

Last edited:
Btw the melting value part of the calc should be usable because they state right afterwards that steam was created, directly showing it vaporized the entire lake(most likely vaporized the other things as well considering all of what was hit is just gone).

Unsure about the High 6-A bit but that calculation would need proper evaluation and porting to our wiki. There's decent odds it already exists in some capacity, actually, though I dunno how you'd find it.

Unsure about the High 6-A bit but that calculation would need proper evaluation and porting to our wiki. There's decent odds it already exists in some capacity, actually, though I dunno how you'd find it.
I don’t believe the calculation is on VS wiki, at least none that I can find.

It's less about that and more that we would need to evaluate the feat properly against our standards.

For the LoL but, I'm gonna call on @Crabwhale since I don't remember if there was any context with it.

Honestly unsure on how to proceed with the High 6-A. I can see arguments for either side.

The other matter seems fairly straightforward, however.

Honestly unsure on how to proceed with the High 6-A. I can see arguments for either side.

The other matter seems fairly straightforward, however.
I mean High 6-A is debatable, but it’s undeniable that Araels A.T. Field very clearly stopped the lance and it’s force, hence the lance actively needed to propel itself in order to pierce it.

You could write up to a calc group member or something to ask about the calc. If the one in the thread itself isn't enough.

Back