• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not helping

Worthless

Not in character

Worthless

Not as strong as Tats

Not combat applicable

1: Depends on how good it works.

2: useless.

3: Useless, she can still use the ground beneath him to throw him into space

4: Same as above.

5: How strong is it?

6: Depends on how it works.

As you wish

How does Precognition help you avoid a telekinetic grab?

Same with Flight

Unless he uses it in character which I don't think, it's not helpful.

Invulnerability is great against AP attacks, not so much for being grabbed and tosses to space.

Far weaker then Tatsumaki for obvious reasons.

Not combat applicable.

Well congrats I wish I had half the luck you seem to have.

And I don't know and therefore care about either character in that match up to respond.

Starryknight200 said:
Real talk why can I never make match ups where the character I want to win... wins?
I feel ya man. Its just that Tatsumaki has had a lot of luck against other High 6-C's it seems. But a lot of those victories are against characters that can't really resist BFR into space. Zeref beat her since he could resist it and had hax she had no resistance too.

Characters that can resist BFR into space and have plenty of their own combat applicable hax have a good shot at beating her.(She only has psychic resistance) In fact there are some Tier 7's and 6-C's that could probably beat her.

Anyways on topic. I'd give this to Tatsu for being able to launch him into space,and having signifigantly stronger TK,

Back