• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DMB 1 said:
First Witch said:
@A6colute
Could you post a scan that implies that her abilitys works on a 4Dimensional scale?
Nothing, because the wiki has already rejected tier 2 Medaka Box stuff multiple times.
Huh? What are you talking about? I asked A6 for scans that implies NEMURINS ability being 4D, not Medaka Box. I know that my english is terrible, but asking HIM, and writing HER is not enough?

A6colute said:
Show me second universe in Medaka Box, please. I'm not interesting in fantasies about tier 1 Ajimu.

Uhm ok "here"

I'm telling not about her spam list, but about feats. Does she have any of them?

What do u actually mean "does she have any of them?"? What do you think those skills are? She even said she used all of them.

World =/= Universe.

Without details it means nothing.

Ugh the screen showed the colors being erased from the universe too so there goes ur "world=/= universe" World means everything, and it can mean either a planet or all of existence. Since it showed it was well beyond planetary erasure, world by default means multiple universes in medaka's case (since there are multiple universes in Medaka Box).

Again - Show me second universe in Medaka Box, please. I'm not interesting in your fantasies.

Just read above.

I asked A6 for scans that implies NEMURINS ability being 4D, not Medaka Box.

Here.

Uhm ok "here"

Okay. And when this second universe was shown? When Ajimu or Kumagava can affect this second universe?

What do u actually mean "does she have any of them?"? What do you think those skills are? She even said she used all of them.

Medaka Box - a metafiction parody. And you takes seriously WORDS in this parody? Well... I don't even know what tell to you.

world by default means multiple universes in medaka's case

You said that?

A6colute said:
Okay. And when this second universe was shown? When Ajimu or Kumagava can affect this second universe?

Medaka Box - a metafiction parody. And you takes seriously WORDS in this parody? Well... I don't even know what tell to you.

world by default means multiple universes in medaka's case

Yes, all of them. World means all of existence, as i said just google the definition. If something is above planetary then "world" means Universe (if there is only 1 universe, if there are many "world means all the universes". So since the show is a parody nothing should be taken srsly? By that logic just ban Medaka Box, One punch man and all the other parody shows cus i mean "it's a parody, nothing counts". The parody means that it makes fun of certain things like "the hero is in a big pinch" when the hero is NEVER in any real danger, the hero will always prevail, he can't die, no hero= no manga/anime. That logic applies even to broken ass beings such as Ajimu who would clearly 1 shot Medaka the first time, though she couldn't, the manga would end, she was not allowed to. Don't use "parody" as an excuse to defend ur character, it's not good a good enough excuse. As for world i already explained MULTIPLE times why it's multiple universe level and just read Kumagawa's profile "his lack of full control over this power could wind up erasing all of existence".

'''World''' doesn't always mean '''Earth'''. Especially not when we talk about something that is supposedly able to erase anything from existence.

(the anime scenes are about zeno, i mean we all know zeno is planetary at best amirite?)

Word "world" has a lot of meanings.

World doesn't always mean Earth. Especially not when we talk about something that is supposedly able to erase anything from existence.

World doesn't always mean "all existence" also.

A6colute said:
(the anime scenes are about zeno, i mean we all know zeno is planetary at best amirite?)
Word "world" has a lot of meanings.

World doesn't always mean Earth. Especially not when we talk about something that is supposedly able to erase anything from existence.

World doesn't always mean "all existence" also.
Buddy it has shown to be above "earth" level. And it means "all of existence" by default, just check his profile ffs.

Whatever "world" means to Kumagawa, would he even erase right off the bat? Does he do that in-character? Keep in mind Kuma and Nemurin just met each other

GoldenScorpions said:
Whatever "world" means to Kumagawa, would he even erase right off the bat? Does he do that in-character?
Keep in mind Kuma and Nemurin just met each other
Well that's the thing, he's not erasing the world, he's erasing Nemurin's dream world or her powers just to mess with her brain, that IS in character for him (the fuker erased the concept of colors from existence on a universe+ level, just to *** with someone's brain). The point about kumagawa being able to erase the world, was just to prove that it's possible for him to do that, or he would just erase Nemurin's powers. BUT there is also Bookmaker who is on a DUMB level of strength, once it hits Nemurin (which it's not hard for Kumagawa) it will be a good game, and he does like to use it quite a bit whenever he wants to finish the fight.

So there are 2 options:

Kumagawa here is "not wanting to finish the fight": He just erases the dream world or Nemurin's powers

Kumagawa here is "wanting to finish the battle": He will just bookmaker Nemurin.

I say Kumagawa takes this.

Buddy it has shown to be above "earth" level.

It has shown only on universal level at max.

And it means "all of existence" by default.

No, it isn't.

just check his profile ffs

I don't need a profile. Show me a page from the manga.

Can the OP precise whether Nemurin pulls Kumagawa in DW, or if Kumagawa wonders in the DW by himself while asleep? It actually matters

A6colute said:
Buddy it has shown to be above "earth" level.

It has shown only on universal level at max.

And it means "all of existence" by default.

No, it isn't.

just check his profile ffs

I don't need a profile. Show me a page from the manga.
J75Xreh
Everything.

DMB 1 said:
So basically 2 Universes at the very best. Not much really.
A bit more actually, there should be 3+ (at least). 2 universes alone were created by Ajimu and Medaka. Also even without that, it's 2 universes "at the very least", we know it's at least that big, there could be a whole mutliverse in Medaka Box for all we know (not saying there is, we have no proof there is, im just saying it's not "the very best" it's "the very least"). But anyway the point is it's universal+ erasure at least, i doubt the dream world is bigger than universal+.

We don't even know if 2 universes are Kumagawa's limit. Everything could, if Kumagawa was for example in DB Super, also mean the Multiverse, since Everything means All that exists. It depends on in which series' world he'd be fighting at.

Unforgiven0815 said:
We don't even know if 2 universes are Kumagawa's limit. Everything could, if Kumagawa was for example in DB Super, also mean the Multiverse, since Everything means All that exists. It depends on in which series' world he'd be fighting at.
Sry but that is a clear NLF. Go by that the Medakaversr has to offer, not what could be possible.

Everything.

Show me scans, where said that everything = 2 universes. Or even 1 universe. I don't need your fantasies. Only scans.

Back