• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then, would Kumagawa in character go for deleting dream world first thing?

First and last - Kumagawa cannot do anything to DW.

Wait, the Dream World contains multiple universes?

DW connected with every point of space and time of several universes. MGs in DW were summoned from different universes in CD drama.

A6colute said:
Proof he can erase shit on a universal level with ease.
Kumagawa - can affect every point of space (3D) in the universe.

Nemurin (in DW) - can affect every point of space-time (3D + time = 4D) of several universes.

So, Nemurin infinitely stronger than Kumagawa.
U do know Kumagawa's erasure is on a 4D scale by the tiering? He makes something disapear by erasing it's cause of existence, erasing it from any timeline, universe erasure is considered a 4D erasure.

So no, Kumagawa ain't deleting something that contains multiple universes, and neither causality hax someone who can easily connect every point of space and time from multiple universes.

His only option is erasing the loli, since her type 5 blocks conventional killing methods

DMB 1 said:
So no, Kumagawa ain't deleting something that contains multiple universes, and neither causality hax someone who can easily connect every point of space and time from multiple universes.
His only option is erasing the loli, since her type 5 blocks conventional killing methods
He said he could, it's even on his profile. Though yeah there are multiple ways for Kuma to win here.

Firephoenixearl said:
A6colute said:
Proof he can erase shit on a universal level with ease.Kumagawa - can affect every point of space (3D) in the universe.
Nemurin (in DW) - can affect every point of space-time (3D + time = 4D) of several universes.

So, Nemurin infinitely stronger than Kumagawa.
U do know Kumagawa's erasure is on a 4D scale by the tiering? He makes something disapear by erasing it's cause of existence, erasing it from any timeline, universe erasure is considered a 4D erasure.
The erasur of a universe is not considerd 4D. You need to erase its entire Space-Time-continuum.

First Witch said:
The erasur of a universe is not considerd 4D. You need to erase its entire Space-Time-continuum.
Physical erasure is not, i agree. Though All Fiction makes something as though it "never happened", there never was a universe, in any timeline. No one had created that universe to begin with.

I see Bookmaker being constantly brought up as Kuma's way of winning, but from what I'm seeing on his profile, I don't see how Nemurin would ever be affected by the power. It says Kuma has to impale his opponent for the technique to work. I seriously doubt he'll ever be able to impale Nemurin, especially since she always freely flies around and isn't stupid to the point she'll land on the ground to let herself get impaled.

Also, they are willing to kill here. Nemurin normally is a very docile and kind person. For her to reach the point to willingly wanting to kill someone, she must be really pissed. I think it's safe to assume Kumagawa was ******* around the DW too much when he arrived there, and when Nemurin realized what he was doing, she got angry.

If we imagine a scenario like:

Nemuri: Who are you? What do you think you're doing here?

Kumagawa: Hmm, what? This is a dream, so I can do whatever I want, can't I? If I want to do [whatever pissed Nemurin], I'll just do it. As if you could stop me anyway...

Nemuri: Being in a dream isn't an excuse to do [whatever pissed Nemurin]. I won't let you!

Fight Starts

Nemurin can immediately erase Kumagawa, kick out of the dream, change his morality, change his memories, or whatever else she wants to do as punishment for him. In such a scenario, I don't see how Kuma would go first, since I doubt he'd take Nemurin's words seriously. From his perspective, he'd just be dreaming.

DMB 1 said:
Well, Nemurin is Nigh-Omniscient, so she would know what Kamugawa was capable of.
That is not the problem. The problem is on All Fiction and Bookmaker. A kumagawa that wants to end the fight will result in Bookmaker most likely.

A kumagawa that wants to end the fight will result in Bookmaker most likely.

Bookmaker and All Fiction just dont work on Nemurin, because her power similars with Keek's power.

"Are you planning to read my mind? Could it be you came here because you thought you could grasp my weakness? Let me tell you this: not going to happen. In this place, there is nothing I cannot do, and no attack that will work against me. I am many things, Snow White, but here, I am God. Wasn't there a Magical Girl in your batch called Nemurin, Snow White? My abilities are similar to hers. As long as I'm in this world, I am untouchable. I have no weaknesses, and I certainly don't have to worry about someone reading my mind."

She was not lying or exaggerating when she said she was invincible in this world. She would not die even when she was killed; in fact her opponents would not even be able to try. And the girl could do as she wished. There was nothing beyond her.

Yeah so? Bookmaker still stomps that. She is god in that place, but Kumagawa will screw with that place and her more than she ever thought possible. Ajimu was also immune to any skill (a being FAR stronger than Nemurin) yet Bookmaker still sealed her. Nemurin ain't getting past Bookmaker, it's TOO strong for her. All Fiction will also work though he doesn't use it to erase ppl in character. Bloodlusted Kumagawa just erases Nemurin from existence along with the dream world, in character he just Bookmakers Nemurin and calls it a day. Speed is equalized so Nemurin won't be changing anything before Kumagawa.

Bookmaker still stomps that.

Because you said that?

Ajimu was also immune to any skill (a being FAR stronger than Nemurin)

Because you said that?

Nemurin ain't getting past Bookmaker, it's TOO strong for her.

Because you said that?

Bloodlusted Kumagawa just erases Nemurin from existence along with the dream world

Because you said that?

>Ajimu is immune to any skill. That's fact.

>Ajimu is far stronger than Nemurin. She governs over concepts, strength, speed, all of magic, dreams (yes even created a dream world and can make ppl appear at ANY point in their life there), can create universes, erase them, control knowledge, make instant movements, control infinity each of these is 1 skill. And she has 13 quadrillion, if every skill is 1 second then her amount of skills is 412'000 Millennia . She can cross dimensions at will, control time, plot, fate, laws and can invalidate each, can control minds, perceptions. Need i go on? Ajimu is not something Nemurin can hope to beat.

>Bookmaker stomps Nemurin, there is nothing she can do against it. I just explained Ajimu right? Yeah THAT thing was affected by Bookmaker, and All Fiction was given to him only to remove his Bookmaker, that's how scary it was. Meaning All Fiction was a less scary skill to have.

>Kumagawa just erases Nemurin along with the dream world. Yeah i just mentioned All Fiction. We'retalking about this All Fiction.

He has causality manipulation, that is what All Fiction truly is. As explained by ajimu herself All Fiction is basically: putting an end to the who came first the chicken or the egg dilema by saying "neither, i ate them both". Thats All Fiction erasing cause and effect. Erase the cause of zenkichi's existence and he's erased in any timeline, cus he never existed.

That's fact.

Any skill from any franchise? Seriously?

She can cross dimensions at will

There are only two dimensions in Medaka Box - dream room and main universe. That's all.

can create universes, erase them

When she create universe? When she erase universe?

Ajimu is not something Nemurin can hope to beat.

Ajimu is just a cannon fodder for Nemurin. Iihiko with higher-dimensional power just stomps Ajimu with easy. And Nemurin has 4D (at least) powers also.

Yeah THAT thing was affected by Bookmaker

In his profile:

combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held

So, he cannot seal Ajimu with Book Maker if Ajimu doesn't want it.

Yeah i just mentioned All Fiction. We'retalking about this All Fiction.

Show me where All Fiction erases at least one universe.

A6colute said:
Any skill from any franchise? Seriously?

Any skill from Medaka Box.

There are only two dimensions in Medaka Box - dream room and main universe. That's all.

You do know that's not even a dimension right? That's just Alibi Lock (the ability to teleport anywhere you want). Dimension crossing is what makes ppl argue Ajimu to be tier 1.

When she create universe? When she erase universe?

Just check her skills "baby planet" and "pioneer flag". You'll see what i mean.

Ajimu is just a cannon fodder for Nemurin. Iihiko with higher-dimensional power just stomps Ajimu with easy. And Nemurin has 4D (at least) powers also.

I suggest u learn why ajimu lost to Iihiko in the first place. It's the undenyable passive plot (the hero) that made Ajimu lose to both Iihiko and Medaka.

In his profile:

combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held

So, he cannot seal Ajimu with Book Maker if Ajimu doesn't want it.

Read the full profile next time. "He copied an exact copy of Ajimu" that part exists too. As well as Ajimu herself admitting bookmaker affected her .

Show me where All Fiction erases at least one universe.

http://i.imgur.com/IBxeSHZ.png

Easy

And when counting everything in, like erasing concepts on a multi unversal scale as well as the casual universe creation from Ajimu and Medaka, it becomes an easy feat for All Fiction.

Question: Bookmaker's description says "since they're brought down to Kumagawa's level, any battle between him and his foe will simply be a draw unless outside intervention is involved." If Kumagawa uses it, wouldn't that mean it'd become inconclusive?

GoldenScorpions said:
Question: Bookmaker's description says "since they're brought down to Kumagawa's level, any battle between him and his foe will simply be a draw unless outside intervention is involved." If Kumagawa uses it, wouldn't that mean it'd become inconclusive?
That would be the case, though it's not, for 2 reasons.

1. All Fiction is still a thing. Once the opponent is bookmakered then All Fiction will just erase him from existence or whatever else.

2. Even without All Fiction, kumagawa's screw usage will be hard to deal with AND after getting bookmakered most ppl fall unconscious due to the shock.

If Kumagawa uses it, wouldn't that mean it'd become inconclusive?

No. Because Book Maker doesn't work on Nemurin.

Whole Medaka Box verse can be put into 4D bag. And 4D bag is usual magical artifact in MGRP. Insisting that someone from Medaka Box can make someting to Nemurin who has unique and extremely powerfull magic (comparing with magic which creates magical artifacts)... Well, it's not even funny.

>Can be put into a 4D bag.

That's still not counting Ajimu, hanten, medaka and iihiko as all of them have showings of higher dimensionality.

First Witch said:
@A6colute
Could you post a scan that implies that her abilitys works on a 4Dimensional scale?
Nothing, because the wiki has already rejected tier 2 Medaka Box stuff multiple times.

You do know that's not even a dimension right? That's just Alibi Lock (the ability to teleport anywhere you want). Dimension crossing is what makes ppl argue Ajimu to be tier 1.

Show me second universe in Medaka Box, please. I'm not interesting in fantasies about tier 1 Ajimu.

Just check her skills "baby planet" and "pioneer flag". You'll see what i mean.

I'm telling not about her spam list, but about feats. Does she have any of them?

Easy

World =/= Universe.

Without details it means nothing.

on a multi unversal scale

Again - Show me second universe in Medaka Box, please. I'm not interesting in your fantasies.

@A6colute

Also u'r saying "bookmaker won't work" and stuff when nemurin doesn't even have resistance to sealing or causality manipulation. Have kumagawa erase the concept of dreams to trash Nemurin. Btw what r the votes till now?

Also, is Nemurin a 3D with higer dimensional powers, or an outright higher dimensional being?

When she was a human, she was a 3D being. After death... I don't know.

as all of them have showings of higher dimensionality.

Only Iihiko. And he only has higher-dimensional powers, but he still 3D being.

when nemurin doesn't even have resistance to sealing or causality manipulation.

She has complete resistance to everything (like Keek). And, just for information, in MGRP MGs even have extradimensional abilities.

Wait, does she have type 5 immortality ONLY because she's already dead?

She have type 5 immortality because she transcends concept of death.

Back