• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Needs to be added: Johnny Joestar vs Composite Link

Link (Composite) vs Johnny Joestar with Tusk Act 4

Johnny has Slow Dancer (obviously), and Link has Epona to make the fight more thematic.

Johnny is one of the few JoJo characters that can bring down Link without it being a stomp, so please be fair.

Speed Equalized

Reincarnated Hero: 1 (Sptflcrw)

Reincarnated JoJo:

Reincarnated Thunder: 7 (Keeweed, Iapitus, Schnee, Tactical, Medeus, DragonEmperor, Paul)

Link Original manga-render
Johnny Joestar All Star Battle

Doesn't Link have 4 separate ways to stop time. Jojo starts spinning, Link thinks "No" and proceeds to point, and Johnny dies in several different ways.

Ah, what does Link lead with, because if it does any damage at all Johnny explodes. I may vote inconclusive but Johnny is probably never going to win this.

Johnny just needs a single hit, and every method Link can try to protect himself by the projectiles would fail (though he can still dodge).

I guess I'll vote inconclusive then. Johnney spins and Link does almost anything both die (unless Link dodges but the spin seems pretty hard to dodge)

@Triforce

By the way, you know link right? I need your help. There is a new Guy Who can pull down the moo, and has a bunch of other hax abilities. I think a match with link would be most thematic, considering his experience with this kind of thing. However, I think star level swordsman ship would be a bit too much for him. Which link do you think would be the best match for him?

Ah, I guess.

Good idea, maybe I'll probably make that match unless you want to. I literally spent years on this profile, so I hope to get it out there

Link generally perfers to dodge rather than block. Meanwhile, Link can just shoot Johnny from afar with arrows, which Johnny while have difficulty dodging. If Slow Dancer goes down, which is likely, Johnny isn't dodging anything, making it a free win if it comes down to that. Link has a greater arsenal, and to top it off, if Link gets close to Johnny, Johnny's pretty screwed. Voing Link with high-difficulty.

Act 2's bullets are homing, but I'm quite sure Act 4's aren't, as it's only the hole generated by Act 2 that's homing, not the nail itself.

Back