• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need help understanding dimensional tiering.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dimensional_Tiering

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

I read it, and i heard conflicting answers on it.

So lets say a character is capable of Destrying an "infinite sized" universe. But they get on top of that another "Infinite power" boost.

Would that make them Low End 4-D destructive capacity?

Now lets say they get another boost. An "infinite power" boost again. Would that mean they are capable of destorying Infinite amount of 4-D contrstucts?

I think i might have misread the dimensional tiering guide.

in short,

Does "Infinite" 3D Power (base form) x ("Infinite power" ((an amp.)) = Breaching a higher dimensional barrier?

3D only being an example.

If I'm getting what your saying, then no. A High 3-A gets a infinite power up. It would not make them Low 2-C to my knowledge.

If Low 2-C character gain an infinite power up. No, unless he started destroying infinite separate 4-D structures he won't be 2-A.

However I might be wrong.

I've definitely seen profiles that jump dimensions via being infinitely superior to someone else.

So just to calirfy High 3-A (x) infinite power again. Would only make a larger infinity? Or is just one of those things that need supporting evidence such as powerscaling, or shown feats? Like judged by case by case scenario?

@Jobbo

Can't say much about that considering I haven't seen these profiles but they might have feats or statements and follow dimensional tiering so they would go up a tier.

@TheUpgradeManHaxD

Basically, It's a case by case basis. Not all fiction follow are tiering system so some don't have a difference between 3-A and Low 2-C so we need feats, powerscaling and statements to judge correctly.

But if you where High 3-A and got an infinite power up, you wouldn't be upgraded to Low 2-C unless you have feats or statements to back it up.

Okay i understand it about establishing the consistency and verification of the feats. thank you for the helpful replies.

Back