• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naughty Bear Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look at the page for naughty, and being one of my favorite games, quickly noticed a few things that should be edited. new abilities and upgrades, here they are

1. Naughtys speed. He should be at least sub sonic, as being able to run along and dodge the bullets in the game. And this is backed up by the game literally telling you that you are able too here.

Bullet
He can do the same with the lasers in game. Granted, unsure on the lasers speed.

2. Attack speed should be upgraded to MHS. Via lighting. which he shows to control here. (Also adding lighting manipulation) [[1]]

3. Energy projectile. As in one of his kills. He shoots some sort of laser from his eyes [[2]]

4. explosion manipulation possibly? Naughty pulls some kind of Kenshiro and hits a bear multiple times before they just explode. [[3]]

5. And heres the biggest one. He should be at least be wall to small building Physically. Able to shatter these golden safes with a single punch. Which are near his own size. able to destroy at least 2. and a third one is possible with a longer weapon. (His scythe for example) Yes it is gold, which is a weaker metal. But it does not only break, but shatters two to three golden safes near his size. This can't possibly be anything under wall. It should be anywhere from Wall-Small building. [here is him breaking a bunch of them]

Heres two pics of naughtys size compared to them (Naughty is confirmed to be 6 feet tall in an old picture and on his wiki)

IMG 4545
IMG 4544

Next involves his swing or his lighting which can disintegrate the bears. Which should be Building at the very least. And I hear you cry "They are fluff filled bears, which weakens the feat a lot." Which is true for a normal bear. But not the robots. Which are in fact made purely of metal. Unlike normal bears, hitting them makes a cling sound like when metal strikes metal, they don't bleed fluff, and are shown to be fully robotic. Naughty bear can swing hard enough to disinigrate the bears his size and slightly bigger than him. (Around and slightly above 6 feet) But most impressively comes from this Giant robot bear here [Which he can completely disintegrate with lighting or a single swing]

Pics of him next to naughty as well (again. Naughty is 6 feet officially. And as well, this robot appears to be about 3 times taller than him)

IMG 4569
IMG 4570
So all together as one quick summary Powers add

Lighting Manipulation

Energy Projectile

Possible Exploision Manipulation

Poison resistance (The narrator has claimed Naughty bear has a pure heart, which is why he was immune to a toxin which killed other bears)

Attack power boost

Safe feat - Wall to Small Building

Robot Disintegration Feat - Building to Higher (Likely the Latter)

Speed boosts

Sub Sonic - Via Bullet timer

Possibly higher - Via Laser timer

MHS attack speed - Via Lighting

Also a calc on the robot disintegration. ATM tho, I say a Building I possibly higher upgrade physically via these feats seems fair for the moment.

I don't know the 'verse, so I can't give much input, but seems like a well-made revision. Incidentally, isn't there a minimum speed to assume speed of lightning/electricity for electrical attacks?

Yes. I believe so. I believe it is 440,000 MPH For lighting.

As well. A quick thing I'm noting here, the narrator at one point claimed Naughty had a pure heart, which actually gave him immunity to toxins that killed other unibears

440,000 Meters per second actually

But, this does need a blog at some point for any calculated feats which... Now that I look with more detail, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Buttersamuri said:
Yes. I believe so. I believe it is 440,000 MPH For lighting.
As well. A quick thing I'm noting here, the narrator at one point claimed Naughty had a pure heart, which actually gave him immunity to toxins that killed other unibears
Oh.Oh. I just noticed my tired brained edit. Minimum Attack Potency for Speed? I know it sounds sketchy of me, mentioning that like this, but I swear there were revisions about minimum AP for Electrical/Lightning Speed.

Oh.Oh. I just noticed my tired brained edit. Minimum Attack Potency for Speed? I know it sounds sketchy of me, mentioning that like this, but I swear there were revisions about minimum AP for Electrical/Lightning Speed.

Oh. I think it's small building to regular building for AP. That's what I've seen they put surviving lighting before

Okay.

1. We need to prove it is legitimate, actual cloud-to-ground lightning. This can be proven via having the attack potency (harming things of Building level+ dura), coming from clouds, causing similar effects as real lightning, etc. This does not seem to be that, so I cannot condone considering this legitimate lightning.

2. I or someone else can calc the feats. Both beings are likely made out of industrial metals- so steel for frag/v. frag/pulv and titanium if we dip into vaporization.

1. We couldn't really prove it's cloud to ground lighting as they didn't show the effects very well (mostly cause the game was bad at that). However, it is implied it came from above, as both of them look above before it strikes. It wouldn't make much sense for it not to come from cloud above, since it seems to imply it. As well. The fragmenting multiple safes feat should hit building to my typical knowledge on these kinds of feats. And he has another feat of shattering blue ice that took up a large portrait on of a temple. (Though ice is a weaker substance.)

2. Alrighty. He does seem to vaporize it, as nothing is left after attacking wether he physically strikes or uses his lighting

Checking out a feat where naughty can use lighting or swing with enough force to essatially vaporize these robots. The smallest one being 6 foot. And the larger robot being around 3 times bigger than naughty.

And having a feat where he can shatter multiple safes close to his size with a single punch.

1. Nothing seems to imply it, we can't safely call that legitimate lightning, sorry.

2. Pulverization is what we use for leaving nothing left.

1. What about the sound of it? It both comes from above, and makes the sound of lighting striking.

2. Ah. Ok. My bad

1. None of that indicates real lightning.

Do we have anything to scale the bears to in terms of size? Or should we assume they're roughly human sized?

Nonetheless, we can probably just use the Giant calculator, assume human proportions and find their volume through their mass. Do they ever specify what kind of metal the robots are made from?

Mr. Bambu said:
2. Pulverization is what we use for leaving nothing left.
If it's a heat based attack, isn't Vaporization the usual assumption?

Well the lighting could be used for Vaporizing However, with a blunt weapon like a hammer, he also can pull of the same feat by swinging at them hard enough So he can both vaporizing with his lighting And Pulverize with his physical power

Darkanine said:
Do we have anything to scale the bears to in terms of size? Or should we assume they're roughly human sized?

Nonetheless, we can probably just use the Giant calculator, assume human proportions and find their volume through their mass. Do they ever specify what kind of metal the robots are made from?
Naughtys Offical height is 6 foot.

And we don't know any specific specific metal. It should be the standard industrial metals Steel or titanium

Thanks. Small building. A lot lower than I had expected. But it would make him this physically and lighting then if this is the case.

Oh crud, I forgot to account for hollowness. Assuming 80% hollow, we get 145,200 j/cm^3

145,200 * 310 = 45,012,000 J, or 0.01 tons

Lower end 9-A.

Well. It's a buff regardless. Had expcected higher destroying metal to have been much higher. But would knock him up to 9-A still And the safe feat may have consistency.

DMUA said:
No. It gives credence to it being vaporization, but that doesn't automatically spell out vaporization calcs.

Ok. I just 100 percent naughty bear PIP And found a few things in items and other stuff. If it's alright for me to do. I'll update the page with the accepted stuff Sound manipulation via his squeaky hammer which can provide sound high fequencies it becomes fatal (squeaky hammer)

Matter manipulation via a few weapons which he can cause you to bleed money. (Turns your blood to money when you bleed) (Diamond pickaxe, golden machete, and a pinyata stick)

BFR and summoning via a dagger which can both summon demons and spirits and trap them in the Bear version of hell (Sacrificial dagger)

Poison manipulation via a poison weapon he has (Potent herbicide)

Possible Undead manipulation (the bearcatoot suit is said to give control over Zombears. As well the sacrificial dagger brought up above.)

Curse and Hexes resistance (Witch hat provides immunity to cursesqnd hexes)

Fire resistance (Certian suits like Flametastic disco jacket offers protection to fire)

Not sure what this qualifies for. But naughty could still something that was drawn on someone's face. Which the game comments on it. (pencil stache)

Enhanced vision via certain goggles

Power augmentation (certian items increase physical power, speed, or durability)

Immunity to Microwaves (via tin foil hat)

Size manipulation (laser guns have been able to shrink bears)

Regen (naturally heals)

X ray vision (via robot eyes)

Gemstone Pulverizing (pulverizes large Green gem structures. Possibly Emerald or Peridot) Giant statue shattering (12 foot to higher statues he shatters.) Can destroy over 12 foot birds with one hit Supersonic (dodges the sound waves from microphone guns)

Alrighty. Sweet. As for the other stuff? (Like speed and powers I showed above) Since there aren't any objections and they are rather straight forward.

Not many worked on this page that i have seen. But the feats themselves are straight forward You can dodge Bullets. The game even confirms it You can do the same with lasers and sound waves. You can manipulate electricity You can shoot lasers Your immune to poison You can cause bears, robots, zombears, ect to suddenly explode Ect. It's very straight forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back