• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Def Jam Fighters can meet IP Man in 9-C+? (Polar Bear)

Can Def Jam use AP from 9-C+ as well? (Polar Bear)

I love to imagine Def Jam fighters in Ip man movie

Polar bear confirm to be 9-C to 9-C+ so it clear right?

Ip Man fight def Jam fighters still too disadvantage because due to

Understanding Distance and Range in the Martial Arts issue compare to 6"10 and polar bear​

If Ip Man 9-C + had more AP than polar bear 9-C+, he maybe had a chance but he will suffer from using Martail art to fight somone who can fight polar bear

Ip Man had more skill than Def Jam fighters while Def Jam fighters can use martial arts to fight animals.

I was literally thinking a week or two ago about IP Man vs A Grizzly Bear. Not an animal expert so I won't vote yet but here are factors I was thinking a little while ago.

Attack Potency: Since Street Level+ is bordering on 7650 J; I'm going to assume that the Polar Bear is around there. IP Man's usual strikes are going 9078 Joules but if he's armed with a weapon it can go up 14441 J. So his usual strikes are stronger but Polar Bears also have piercing damage so i'd give the edge to a Polar Bear.

Stamina: Will be a huge advantage in the Polar Bears favour.

Speed: It's not listed on the profile but I assume their swipes are as fast as Grizzly Bears swipes which are faster than what IP Man reacts and keeps up with, although it's not listed on the profile so he's at Peak Human, and IP Man can aim dodge to compensate for this.

Battle Mindset: IP Man is not fighting a martial artist but rather a wild animal so his approach will be far more different. However when it comes down to it he's going to have to fight back. The interesting thing is that no way a Polar Bear is going to assume IP Man has the strength he does. Using the formula for IP Man sending a guy flying 6 meters in one of the calculations from 6498.94 Joules:

So applying the bears weight:

Kinetic Energy = (1/2)mv^2

6498.94 = (1/2)(700)(v)^2 => v= 4.31 m/s

Since mass is cancelled out in the formula for PE to KE it should still be 0.41s

4.31(0.41) = 1.76m

So applying this to the battle, he is sending the bear almost 2 meters away with a kick. So how's the animal going to react IP Man who is half his size suddenly comes out with this strength?

I was literally thinking a week or two ago about IP Man vs A Grizzly Bear. Not an animal expert so I won't vote yet but here are factors I was thinking a little while ago.

Attack Potency: Since Street Level+ is bordering on 7650 J; I'm going to assume that the Polar Bear is around there. IP Man's usual strikes are going 9078 Joules but if he's armed with a weapon it can go up 14441 J. So his usual strikes are stronger but Polar Bears also have piercing damage so i'd give the edge to a Polar Bear.

Stamina: Will be a huge advantage in the Polar Bears favour.

Speed: It's not listed on the profile but I assume their swipes are as fast as Grizzly Bears swipes which are faster than what IP Man reacts and keeps up with, although it's not listed on the profile so he's at Peak Human, and IP Man can aim dodge to compensate for this.

Battle Mindset: IP Man is not fighting a martial artist but rather a wild animal so his approach will be far more different. However when it comes down to it he's going to have to fight back. The interesting thing is that no way a Polar Bear is going to assume IP Man has the strength he does. Using the formula for IP Man sending a guy flying 6 meters in one of the calculations from 6498.94 Joules:

So applying the bears weight:

Kinetic Energy = (1/2)mv^2

6498.94 = (1/2)(700)(v)^2 => v= 4.31 m/s

Since mass is cancelled out in the formula for PE to KE it should still be 0.41s

4.31(0.41) = 1.76m

So applying this to the battle, he is sending the bear almost 2 meters away with a kick. So how's the animal going to react IP Man who is half his size suddenly comes out with this strength?

Ip Man can use snake hand and Master Hong animal sty with his ap plus his weapon expience with Tianchi that more Dangeous than real life animal however Ip Man still had fear as Human a bit and Height diffrent
can be fatal. (Polar still had 9-B with kenetic to stop the kick)

Def Jam fighters as Wrestling game itself like Erick can fight Polar Bear & 6"10 fighter so westling skill need to be so high than we can Imagine like Kratos fight Loki in Bear Form but he still got bitten and claws.

Erick use street fighting & wrestling possibly had boxing as well and we need to understand that Martail arts in real life cant fight animals so it need to be superhuman level skill while Ip Man still possible to use Kungfu to other martial arts as expert with superhuman level but We know that wingchun master in real life suffer a lot.

It should be noted that the charge actually cannot one shot IP man despite its wall level potency Since IP Man is very close to borderline wall level, and the charge is very low end wall level and we need to account if it tags IP Man

It should be noted that the charge actually cannot one shot IP man despite its wall level potency Since IP Man is very close to borderline wall level, and the charge is very low end wall level and we need to account if it tags IP Man
And Erik Sermon can avoid all bite & claw 100 % as wrestler even out match polar Bear in the fight

Ip Man skill level still at best in using wingchun to the point that can fight someone with peekaboo sty with Traditional wingchun while Donnie yen actor confirm broke mike tyson fingers with elbow block

No Wingchun in real life can take on that level except using elbow block

Ip Man still not on Animal Level but only had better AP (Wingchun Master who can fight Mike Tyson Level)

We should test Polar Bear with Twister first as he had 9-C+ too (Knock out polar bear?)

Should be noted that real life wing chung is in no way comparable to IP Man. No martial art and no matter what skill can even come close to facing tens of fighters at the same time and without being hit.

Should be noted that real life wing chung is in no way comparable to IP Man. No martial art and no matter what skill can even come close to facing tens of fighters at the same time and without being hit.

And Polar Bear would kill ten black belt peoples and even scare them. (Solo)

Briggs, Proof, Spider, Tank can fight 3 D-Mob BodyGuards at once

Let said Def Jam Fighters consider to be Polar Bear Slayer with Bare Hands

Those 3 Bodyguards almost like 3 Polar Bear at once and even stronger and faster

Crow (Snoop Dog) a lot Faster than Erik himself due to his speed stat

They can catch white tail deer speed as well (Blizt Polar Bear)

They confirm to had Subsonic+ reaction speed as well from fighting the player.

(286.9 m/s, fighters should be comparable to The player who can dodge under gunfire from Trejo's uzi.)

(Fighters can damage Teck who wear Special Ops Body Armor while fighting)

Def Jam mostly had 9-B match up that Ip man dont had yet. (Only Tianchi, Owen)

If Owen cant fight Polar Bear.....Tianchi would be the same as Ip Man too

Ip Man had a chance to win in 9-C+ with better AP

Back