• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Tried that long ago when they were 5-A, let's see if it's still fair.

Both are High 4-C and speed is equal.

Bayo:

Natz: 2 (Jobbo, Glass)

Inconclusive: 2 (Dragon, Kep)

I mean probably.

But Bayo still has molecular hax/BFR/Purgatorio.

Natz's resistance to space-time distortion includes compression and dilation so time slow shouldn't work.

WeeklyBattles said:
I see a resistance to space-time distortion on her profile but i see no resistance to time slow
The pocket watch flair induces either a slow down or a stun effect both of which she can nullify from enemies.

EBF3 Natz doesn't have flairs.

The resistance is the same however.

Nothing in particular, she is a RPG character.

Although we know that she generally prefers to defeat the opponents as efficiently as possible. So she would probably start with a bunch of stuff trying to understand what works best.

She'd know what works best in an instant thanks to scanbot. Speaking of which, does she have that here? She was able to summon it in EBF2 and shouldn't have lost the capability, especially since she does it in EBF4 as well.

So basically this is an argument of if Natz leads with something that stops bayo from getting to Purgatoro she wins but if she doesnt she loses

Bayo's intangibility isnt intangibility in a conventional sense, its literally just a byproduct of her being in a parallel universe.

I don't think that Natz can get around someone sniping from a parallel universe/plane.

BH2 most likely can via portal creation, EBF3 probably not.

Also a heads up, Natz's range should be in the kilometers (will correct that later).

Yeah I'm probably going with Bayo then.

Unless Natz absolutely leads with an attack that hits Bayonetta immediately she's screwed and Bayo snipes her in another universe.

So most of her attacks?

Projectile magic in EBF is rare. Magical attacks spawn on top of the opponent, or right beneath/behind/in front of them.

Also i'd like to remind of the Red Hot Shot that will auto restore Bayo unless leads with hax that will actually affect Bayo

I think people forget about Bat Within and P. Butterfly to keep herself from taking damage. I think Bayo has enough time to go into Purgatorio unless Natz decides to immediately go "F*ck you die!" at which case this versatility could be a weakness here.

Natalie can disable all of an opponent's special abilities with syphon, leaving them with only physical attacks. This should include a lot of Bayo's defenses since she can even affect Cosmic Monoliths who use spacetime warping to avoid attacks.

Also, yeah, dispel works on people who passively come back after being killed.

@Weekly

Yes. Auto-Revive acts both as a full on resurrection that goes up to the soul and as revitalization and repairing the dead body.

Besides, if it's healing, doesn't help much because with that AP gap i'm positive that she would die for real.

@Dragon

How does that one work?

I don't think things like ability negation matter much when any attack can oneshot here, though.

@Jobbo

The thing is that she has to use this outside of all her other attacks.

@Kalt

Bat Within is when she splits into bats in order to dodge attacks and the butterfly keeps her from taking damage untill all 4 are destroyed.

This fight is basically dependent on what Natz does. I vote inconclusive here honestly.

Depending on her equipment Syphon can be cast as a side effect of most of her attacks.

Syphon can also disable summoning and stat buffs as well.

Anyway, now that the arguments have been made I think Natalie would win much more often than not. Given the AP gap any of her attacks would be one hit kills, and her equipment can add various side effects such as syphon to her attacks which make it so that she doesn't have to waste a move nulling Bayo's abilities. The only way Bayo can win is by immediately going into Purgatorio.

Natalie should easily be able to connect then, considering most of her attacks are far faster than her movement speed, and some are basically instantaneous such as spontaneous black hole & pulsar creation at the enemy's location.

Bayo can dodge y'know and it only takes a second to jump. With a 4km range, that second is all she needs.

Also has Natz resited Bayo's level of time slow?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back