• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu's Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu already has flight in Dragonified form but this is for the others.
Natsuflight
Natsuflight2
As seen in the scans Natsu is able to use flames to fly. This would not be pseudo flight as that involves teleportation/jumping but more of flight due to other abilities which would be his magic.

It seems legit. It should be noted, however, that this consumes his magic, which is the reason he generally flies with Happy.

Flying with magic probably drain him, didn't mean he can't fly, in galuna island arc, he was shown to use flame to propel himself in air

I suppose that "Limited Flight" should probably be okay.

Yeah, I agree with Natsu having limited flight. This should be only added to his post-1st-timeskip(and later on) forms, since he hasn't shown that ability PreSkip.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

I agree about that this should only have been added to the post-1st timeskip forms though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all the pics in this thread just show Natsu doing a flame-enhanced jump... right?

I guess, though he does only seem to be travelling straight up. I suppose if that counts as Limited Flight then it makes sense.

So should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back