• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
6C Versions are used (X792 Base Natsu is used, if he is too weak we can discuss if we should use one of his higher Version)

It is a death battle

PS: It is my first versus thread if anything is wrong with it, please tell me
Manga X792 Natsu
Luffy Gear 2nd
Luffy Post Timeskip Gear 2nd without borders.

AnonymousBlank said:
Was it a feat Luffy performed himself or is it a scaling chain? And what does he lead with in this form?
Well if he is using the gear 4 i think he would go immediatly for a kong gun if the battle started, am I wrong?

His tier isn't exactly known at the moment since there's some arguments going on with the Zou calc. If you wanna do this match use their 7-C keys. Or their High 7-A feats if you want to use Post Time Skip Luffy. But from what I know Luffy pretty much stomps as long as Natsu doesn't have a massive AP advantage. Much better stamina, skill, precog, blunt force resistance and resistance to heat manipulation.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
His tier isn't exactly known at the moment since there's some arguments going on with the Zou calc. If you wanna do this match use their 7-C keys. Or their High 7-A feats if you want to use Post Time Skip Luffy. But from what I know Luffy pretty much stomps as long as Natsu doesn't have a massive AP advantage. Much better stamina, skill, precog, blunt force resistance and resistance to heat manipulation.
Is full power natsu and full power luffy ok? Or would be this a stomp too(im new to the versus threads so sorry)

Luffy has a really high resistance to blunt force but it wouldn't be good enough to take attacks from a High 6-B or a attack that's decently into High 6-C.

This match up isn't really possible for the most part since it's either that Luffy stomps Natsu via his abilities countering Natsu's or Natsu being able to stomp with his AP and durability.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Sanji vs Natsu would be a better match since they'd be more even but I don't think anymore OP vs FT matches is a good idea tbh.
Hmm okay how can I delete this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back