• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can close it yourself.

Just hit the button of "more" in the right corner of the Original Post, and then hit the button of "remove".

They didn't

They were broken by Thanos using multiple 5A blasts

He wouldn't actually, Natsu is only 2x stronger

Outlasts Maybe, granted he only showed being outlasted after fighting for a whole day and fighting a 5A.

Outskills, Analyze takes care of that

If you're talking about Infinity War, he only fought 3 times, not continously throughout the whole day. Before fighting Thanos he had recuperation time.

What's Analyze?

Well, if we know Natsu's stamina but not Tony's stamina in that form then we could just base it off of a previous form since we go by feats.

That's pretty good but Tony was comparable to Captain in strength and was later overwhelmed by when he got jumped by Captain and Bucky. Many of the manuvers he pulled would be harder to do against someone physically stronger than him.

The fight isn't going to last long enough to outlast either character is what I'm saying

Not really sure what you're saying here, physically the two of them are hardly that different from eachother, 392 vs 790 something is barely over 2x

Strength was also irrelevant as Captian America couldn't hit him once.

I'm still just making points in Tony's favor, not saying he wins, and I'm still unsure of if this thread is redundant or not or if Natsu wins, I may get some people who know Tony well to see their thoughts.

How does it beat the skill gap? It just closes it. Analyze memorizes the opponent's fighting style which is something Natsu does too.

Yes, but Iron Man was able to knock away Captain and push him back.

Beating and closing are interchangeable tbh.

Natsu is only 2x stronger, Iron Mans attacks aren't going to go completely unfealt and even then, Iron Man can play keep away with flight and ranged options

Plus again, 5A shield

DragonEmperor23 said:
How does it beat the skill gap? It just closes it. Analyze memorizes the opponent's fighting style which is something Natsu does too.

Yes, but Iron Man was able to knock away Captain and push him back.
It analyzes the fighting style and then programs his suit to counter it completely.

Plus, Iron Man isn't anywhere nearly as bad as a CQC combat as some people say

He managed to hold his own against Winter Soldier for a short time without using his suit and even managed to disarm him of his weapon and hit him.

He also shows how good he is by being able to use a boxing fighting style to fight off Cap and Bucky even before the analysis

Also also, Iron Man was severely handicapped in his fight with Cap and Bucky as he couldn't fly and his Targetting System was damaged in a previous fight

Again tho, not voting, just bringing points for Tony

True, it does beat the gap.

In this form, he went CQC against Thanos, someone who he knew to be way stronger than him physically.

The shield is something he has to activate and it never broke completely he threw it away. 1:55

@Wright

Natsu's done the same plus there's a delay. While Iron man has to program the suit to do it, Natsu does it instinctively.

Seeing as how Thanos's ranged attacks are either hax, 5-A, or both I'd argue he didn't have much choice.

The shield appears nigh-instantaneously so that point is kind of moot. Also, he was getting pushed back by the laser so he dodged and disabled Thanos's hand so he couldn't shoot more up close.

He was actually flying for a huge portion of his fight with Thanos, only going CQC when his ranged options were countered by the Gauntlet and he had to use his suit to stop him from closing his fist (Hence why Iron Man trapped the gauntlet or kept him from closing it)

He was also winning initially until Thanos's superior strength came into play and he tore his armor.

Look at the shield, it is broken into pieces and is holding Iron Man back due to its clunky nature.

Eh **** it, I suppose I'll throw in a vote

Natsu has the AP, Durability, and Skill Advantage but that's about it

Iron Man has the overall range, Flight, and Versatility advantage with his armor, and 5A shields guarantee Natsu can't hope to damage them. Plus Analysis

That said, call this A>B>C, but Natsu beat Thanos, a guy who Iron Man himself failed to defeat (Said fight should be added BTW) , but Thanos IMs ranged options covered with the gauntlet and used continuous power stone shots to break his shield, neither of which could be used in Natsu's favor. Plus Fire resistance though I'm unsure how good it is.

I'm honestly not sure here, thinking inconclusive

Iron Man would have to go to CQC with Natsu due to any of his projectiles being burned away and he never used the shield in the air.

Yes but Thanos doesn't really have any noticeable feats of skill in combat. He did beat down Hulk, but Hulk isn't very intelligent in the way he fights.

Yes but even when not broken the shield requires two hands, so whenever he's going to use it he won't be able to attack.

Back