• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess so.

This is intended to be a physical fight, ignoring Soul Reaper's mechanics for the most part.

so second high 7-A key for ichigo , higher with bankai and mask , otherwise it goes into the tier 6 with hollow mask .

And High 7-A, higher with FDKM or Dragonification for natsu .

I'm not that knowledgeable on FT tho so i don't know to wich key with wich power/resistance it refer , i would need some help from FT fans .

Every ability from the first tabber is what he can use. The other two are exclusive to other transformations that are way above Tier 7.

Natsu's strongest key would either be FDKM or Dragonification, it's unclear which one is superior, but Dragonification is more fun and and has Flight, so I'll go with that form

So Natsu scales to at least 4.04 Gigatons

While Ichigo scales far above 1.2 Gigatons

I see Natsu winning this fight

For one, both are primarily powerhouse fighters, both win fights via raw AP instead of hax, and in this match, Natsu has the superior AP by a decent margin, Natsu wrecks 2 Gigaton characters in this form while Ichigo is far above 1.2 Gigatons meaning he loses hard in AP, not to mention Natsu has some instinctive reaction as well as some good analyzing skills, like when he memorized Sting and Rogue's fighting styles and proceeded to wreck them, as well Natsu for once actually has a versatility advantage, Ichigo literally only has Getsuga Tenshou, while Natsu has many different ways to use his fire, such as whips, fire balls, huge roars, or even a close range nuke, not to mention in this form, Ichigo's Hollow Mask only lasts 12 seconds, yeah I know in anime time, that's a lot, but that means Natsu has the stamina advantage as well since he form lasts as long as he needs it to, not to mention both can fly, meaning Natsu can keep up with and match Ichigo's flying

Natsu takes this mid to low diff

Actually it'd be his Post Resurrection Key, although he wouldn't be able to use his Mask or Bankai. Also isn't Natsu a little over baseline 6-C?

Alright , thanks . i will count reiatsu attacks such as Getsuga tensho as magic ( i think verse equal is applicable here ?) for my arguments .

Pros for Natsu : superior AP, Absorbtion would make getsuga tensho a bad thing for ichigo to use as it can boost natsu(but can weaken him after a while , don't know how long it takes),powernull can burn getsuga tensho away, a good arsenal of attacks, can fly pretty well in dragon form(don't know if he can fly as well in other forms) and have instinctive reaction.

Pros for Ichigo : speed amp,can fly, become stronger the longer he fight, a bit more intelligent(?) and slightly better range in CQC due to having a sword.

Imo , natsu take this . ichigo have speed amp wich would permit him to evade natsu and become stronger with reactive power level , but his mask only last a few seconds in this key wich drastically reduce his window of opportunity to land a winning move and his best move can get absorbed by natsu anyway .

Voting natsu .

@Sigurd

Be a shame if Natsu had to pull out Savage Dragon Fire out against said Zangetsu and end his whole career

Calaca said that Soul Reaper Shennanigans are not a factor, so he can see him, and even if Calaca didn't say that, Natsu actually can see Ghosts and Souls

yeah , his only option would be shunpo'ing around for his life , trying to stall for his reactive power level to make him as strong/stronger than natsu and then try to finish him off with mask but it's very unlikely to happen .

wouldn't bankai ichigo against ulqui be high 6-C ? he is comparable if not stronger than his hollow mask self during the grimm fight , and that one casually deflected a gran rey cero wich is high 6-C already iirc .

A lot of shit here is just wrong, I really doubt Natsu has the stamina advantage for one when Ichigo scales to people who can fight for more than 5 days non stop, and Natsu's Instinctive Reaction isn't something that happens automatically. It's literally just like Luffy's where he needs to turn his mind off first before being able to react to shit instantly and Natsu only ever used it once. Also Ichigo does have an insane growth rate, being able to match people like Byakuya in a short amount of time. So Natsu isn't gonna be out Skilling Ichigo, and Natsu can't absorb a Getsuga, Natsu's absorption applies to fire and magical fire. As for him burning a Getsuga I don't see that happening, Natsu burns haxxed based magical abilities and Ichigo's Getsuga is neither of those.

Natsu's instinctive reaction happens when Natsu gets angry, so it's still applicable and whether or not the magic has had or not doesn't really matter as most of them still have an actual damage portion to them such as invel, mercphobia, and Zeref.

Nope, it doesn't work like that. He used against Cobra to bypass his telepathy, but it's not tied to his anger management issues. He just did it.

Which Natsu is this? X784?

And which Ichigo is this? Psuedo Shikai, Bankai, and Hollow Mask?

(Sorry for causing trouble, I'm still not used to the A,B,C's and 1,2,3's..)

Back