• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to go with hulk on this one, surived swings to the face from MCU Thor and stomped MCU Loki

Plus Regen and surperior strength.

Hulk would annihilate him, Hulk is much more powerful then Thor and thor in the movies should be country buster (destroyed a lot of the jotun realm) and probably got stronger after avengers and avergers two, Hulk is even more powerful then that!

The Lionman said:
Hulk would annihilate him, Hulk is much more powerful then Thor and thor in the movies should be country buster (destroyed a lot of the jotun realm) and probably got stronger after avengers and avergers two, Hulk is even more powerful then that!
He is most likely not a country buster. Explosion of the bridge could be continent to moon level since it was slowly destroying a planet but it looked like town+ at best. And no Thor going all out >> Hulk. But still Hulk takes this. Still Hulk is at the very least City +

Hulk... regen and his durability is too high. His physical feats are impressive enough to easily damage Natsu.

It's comparing a city buster to a large island buster.

i go with hulk too, natsu needs to somehow desintegrate him in order to get the victory since hulk will come back more angry and far stronger than before :I

Hulk has 6 votes and Natsu has 0,

does anyone have any objections if I add this to Hulk's wins and Natsu's loses?

Hulk should win this as his durability is too much for Natsu. He also has higher attack potency as well. I guess this can be added to Hulk's victories since most people agree Hulk wins.

No Thor would not beat Hulk all out, there is no proof to suggest that, Hulk was implied many times to be the strongest of all, Thor was losing to Ultron and Hulk easily beat Ultron, therefore you are wrong.

Hulk beat an Ultron that was weakened by Thor's lightning, Vision's laser and Tony's blast. It was Thor himself that fought Ultron in his prime

Thor was nothing to Ultron remember?

Ulron does not feel pain, his an robot, there was no signs of him being weakened enough for Hulk to be put under Thor, those blast didn't do much, Ironman made a suit to deal with Hulk, he didn't make one for Thor, wanna know why? because Thor is only a little stronger then the mark 6, mark 42 might be stronger then Thor anyway, judging on the fight they had, and Hulkbuster is SO many times stronger then the mark 42, just imagine how many times stronger it is then the mark 6, not to mention Hulk would of won if he was not distracted.

Yeah, this is a stomp in Hulk's favor imo. If not, it's a MCU Hulk victory because no one voted for Natsu. I'm voting for Hulk because of regen, strength and dura advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back