• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Actually.....
Is there a statement about Escanor's heat being as hot as the sun?
I don't think he has any statement regarding this, either way

Natsu get an ap advantage

Powerup chance

Shown better fighting skill then escanor,

Enhance sense

Resistance to heat, and can use lightning if he wants

Voting natsu

In his High 6-C state, Escanor will end up turning into The One pretty soon.

I've made this clear, Escanor's fire is far far above normal fire, and he also radiates heat in the form of thermal radiation. And I'd be surprised if Natsu could power up by eating sunlight.

Either Dragon Force or Igneel's Flame Natsu, the one's with possibly High 6-B have a long chain of scaling, and would make this a little unfair for Escanor

I'm tempted to make a CRT to get them to Low 6B

But I want to give people a break

Mercy.jpg

It's allowed escanor to become stronger as battle starts? And their stats are not fixed? Cause then it becomes the whole thread unfair

VersusJunkie54 said:
I've made this clear, Escanor's fire is far above the normal fire, and he also radiates heat in the form of thermal radiation. And I'd be surprised if Natsu could power up by eating sunlight.
Dude thermal radiation is just another form of heat, Natsu also have heat feat like melting stadium, iron, steel,lakes just by water his body hear, natsu flame are not normal either, i post scan above, if he can't eat heat, still heat are not going to affect him.

You can restrict higher tier things for matches. Like how Siegfried from fate has a High 7-A Balmung as his sword but is 7-A himself. The High 7-A weapon can be restricted and the match can be added.

URin The Dragon Empress said:
I'll use Dragon Force then, consider the votes reset now.
@rin i am using the same reason i stated above

(I'm stating it again)

Natsu get an ap advantage

Powerup chance(if escanor use cruel sun)

Shown better fighting skill then escanor,

Enhance sense

Resistance to heat, and can use lightning if he wants

1997KD said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I've made this clear, Escanor's fire is far above the normal fire, and he also radiates heat in the form of thermal radiation. And I'd be surprised if Natsu could power up by eating sunlight.
Dude thermal radiation is just another form of heat, Natsu also have heat feat like melting stadium, iron, steel,lakes just by water his body hear, natsu flame are not normal either, i post scan above, if he can't eat heat, still heat are not going to affect him.
Escanor's heat completely destroyed an armor that is immune to hellblaze that burned down a forest immune to natural fire. That's well above steel as far as I'm concerned.

Also it's over once Escanor becomes The One.

Schnee One said:
Because Fire doesn't have a tier.
Does Soul Hax have a tier now? Or Mindhax?

Burning your victim depends on how strong the Fire Actually is.

So aside from the character actually being High 6C, which shouldn't affect it, how strong is the Fire?
So if someone like 4-B Amaterasu tried to burn Natsu, then the fire wouldn't do anything despite being able to hurt 4-Bs?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Natsu has never melted steel. He's been shown to melt iron and stone, not steel.
Taurus axe? Gajeel armour? And i think iron have higher melting point(or nearly same, iron-1538┬░┬® and steel-1510┬░┬®, that what i get from google)

So if someone like 4-B Amaterasu tried to burn Natsu, then the fire wouldn't do anything despite being able to hurt 4-Bs?

Her Fire is able to affect concepts, that's literally the worst example you could have used

Okay, forget that it's Amaterasu then. A solar system level character who has feats of hurting other 4-Bs with her fire throws a fireball at Natsu and he lets it hit him. What happens?

@versejunk can you post the scan?

@rin their is a fixed form for escanor or he can just powerup continuously

Anyway, I don't see a reason as to why Natsu can kill a highly skilled, and admittedly slightly physically weaker for before he becomes Low 6B after 2 minutes and decks him instantly.

But I'm not voting because FT matches involving the main spam go to hell

Schnee One said:
Anyway, I don't see a reason as to why Natsu can kill a highly skilled, and admittedly slightly physically weaker for before he becomes Low 6B after 2 minutes and decks him instantly.
But I'm not voting because FT matches involving the main spam go to hell
I am also not voting for this reason.

Dude that's NLF. But anyways, Natsu's Fire is five times hotter than the sun. How hot is Escanor?

Its NLF to resist fire that's weaker then what you resisted?

Excuse me what?

But how exactly is Natsu's flames 5x hotter then the sun?

Natsu's Fire can vaporize Sand which apparently Lightning can do, so theoretically they're similar in Temperature

That's the idea behind it?

Back