• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu has a massive Ap advantage here given that x792 base Natsu is High 7-A and LFDM is stronger than that, while Demiurge is only 7-B.

Also would Demiurge's mind manipulation work on Natsu give that it only works on level 40 charaters or less while Natsu is vastly superior in power than him.

i meant x791 natsu that was an accident. i fixed it now though, sorry for the confusion. as for the mind thing, i think x791 natsu is sufficiently powerful enough for it to not work as demiurge is level 100 and natsu should be equal or atleast similar in level to demiurge due to similar ap.

he should scale to ainz who froze a lake with a super tier spell giving him an ap of 46.54 megatons.

Ok, also I used the wrong natsu calc as this is x791 natsu LFDM which scales to Silver who is 25 megatons. So it isn't as big of a gap in AP.

from what i can tell, LFDM natsu beat tempester who scales to silver fullbuster who is 25.8 megatons, basically natsu>tempester=silver=25.8 megatons.

was this done? i didnt see it on their profiles or anything so it wasnt concluded atleast.

can i have a link to the previous one?

thank you and as for what changes the previous thread used a diffrent natsu and both were high 7-A aswell plus natsu had an ap advantage in the previous thread unlike here here he has an almost 2x ap disadvantage.

I actually think this is a worse matchup for natsu, give he has the AP disadvantage here and does't have some key restistances in this fight that the other version of Natsu had.

Should I close this then? Demiurge can outhax Natsu and he resists his main weapon. It seems like a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back