• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Natsu vs Boros

Both are at their Max Power

Speed Equalized

Takes Place in a huge open Plain

Natsu:

Boros:

Natsu Taps him really really hard doesn't even need to use the other slayer elements

there's almost nothing Boros can do.

Huesito88 said:
Really now then what was it he scaled to again?
Boros' ship durability is 1.2 petatons and Boros can massively damage it without meteoric burst.

Gargoyle One said:
1.2 Pettatons isn't even 2x baseline.
Base Boros' attacks did much more damage than Saitama's moon jump and Boros can increase his power with Meteoric Burst

Accually Boros can kill Natsu with CSRC. There's no way Natsu can dodge nor block it

Boros destroy Natsu, even if Natsu is Multi Continent lvl here in this site, the gap between their power is to big. I never see any attack in Fairy tail who let someone kick the enemy into the moon with high speed or attack who can destroy the planet. Even if the speed is equal in this match, AP and ability goes for Boros side, he win the fight low-mid diff.

Chibi14 said:
Boros destroy Natsu, even if Natsu is Multi Continent lvl here in this site, the gap between their power is to big. I never see any attack in Fairy tail who let someone kick the enemy into the moon with high speed or attack who can destroy the planet. Even if the speed is equal in this match, AP and ability goes for Boros side, he win the fight low-mid diff.
WTF are you saying?

> Even if the speed is equal in this match, AP and ability goes for Boros side, he win the fight low-mid diff.

What, why?

This Natsu can negate Regenerationn and his AP is higher...

@Chibi

Its a good thing we are on this site then. If you want to argue something different from what most of us agree on, go ahead. Unless you make a crt though, you will be getting nowhere.

Natsu stomps.

Nothing let us believe that Natsu Ap is above someone who kick Saitama into the moon with single high speed kick.

@AnonymousBlank.

I don´t say that we can´t use the site, but we can´t put the feats from the manga away.. I read Fairy tail since the manga start and I don´t see any feat of Natsu who show Island lvl feat. Or can you show me feats of Natsu who proof that his Ap is above someone as Boros... Boros stomp Natsu...

The problem is that you are measuring by the collateral AOE of their attacks. There is a difference between AP and AOE. Look at any of the calcs or CRTs for Fairy Tail and you will realise how Natsu wins. He has the AP while Boros has AOE. Unfortunately for Boros, Natsu has taken and given hits far above Boros' AP and also negates regen.

AnonymousBlank said:
The problem is that you are measuring by the collateral AOE of their attacks. There is a difference between AP and AOE. Look at any of the calcs or CRTs for Fairy Tail and you will realise how Natsu wins. He has the AP while Boros has AOE. Unfortunately for Boros, Natsu has taken and given hits far above Boros' AP and also negates regen.
Show me feats who put Natsu in Ap and aoe above Boros.

Boros kick Saitama who has Planet lvl states into the moon with high speed kick(AP) and was able to destroy the planet(or at least Surface). Boros has high regen, Zeref was able to regen himself even after he took the attack of Natsu but Mavis save the day. Show me the calcs of NATSU who put him in the range of Boros, hands down Natsu was "only" Island lvl back then when the manga end. He only gain the "Multi Continent level" because of States who are isn´t even clear. Not like Naruto who put them into Moon/planet lvl because of States and feats, Fairy tail has only states... Feat wise Fairy tail didn´t even reach Country lvl.... The whole Hypebole for Etherion is wrong, someone must calc the explosion range of Etherion when we get the panel. That is like with the One piece fans and DonChinjao or Pica, it was state that Pica hand is large as the country or Don Chinjao Split Continent in half, most of the states are Hypebole.

Natsu was like Large Country before being Multi Continental what are you talking about? Do you not read the profiles? There's a Dragon's Cry calc that shows why he's multi continental.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu was like Large Country before being Multi Continental what are you talking about? Do you not read the profiles? There's a Dragon's Cry calc that shows why he's multi continental.
The whole upgrade of Natsu beeing only because of Etherion(I already answer this in other thread).All Top tiers of Fairy tail ony get a powerup because of Etherions state. But if we going by manga feats, what did Natsu show to put him in the same class as Boros. I can read the profil site and im sure the whole Etherion thing would get a revision later. If we going my feats(MANGA) then Boros is way stronger then Natsu. Or can you show me panels who show Natsu with great Ap who is equal to Boros? I don´t deny the fact that Natsu can probably show later in the 100year quest Country and Continent feats, but right now in the manga he didn´t show anything who let him fight equal with Boros. And the site profile page don´t give us the answer about the battle.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not Etherion, Dragon Cry is what makes them multi continental. Dragon Cry was in the canon movie.
Dragon Cry calc is based on Etherion, did you even read the calc who upgrade all Top tiers of Fairy tail?

It was state that Animus is 10x stronger then Etherion, because that Natsu;Zeref and Acnologia get a upgrade. In the end it was only states, Etherion beeing Country lvl attack is most like hypebole if we count the manga feats. So if Etherion isn´t Country lvl, the whole upgrade of Dragon Cry don´t would make any sense because the whole calculation would need to calculate again.

"

Now the first way, and easiest way to Calc the feat, is to take the statement that Dragon Cry is 10x stronger than Etherion which is easy, take Etherion and multipy it by 10

At least 17 Teratons, Likely 230 Teratons*10= 170 Teratons, Likely 2.3 Petatons, so At least High 6-B, likely 6-A

"

If Etherion get a downgrade, the calc must calculate again later, I already write this in this page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Etherion's_Destructive_Potential

Dude you didn't read the page. The current rating isn't from the 10X Etherion. If you go down a little further they calc the actual Dragon Cry. Mid end was accepted where it destroys Illia, Bosco, and Fiore.

So Natsu High 6-A only with special attack? If so, his AP advantage not a factor here, but Regenerationn negation still a thing.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Dude you didn't read the page. The current rating isn't from the 10X Etherion. If you go down a little further they calc the actual Dragon Cry. Mid end was accepted where it destroys Illia, Bosco, and Fiore.
The whole thing is about Etherion, the calc is about Etherion and his blast size. The user who calc that directly going forward and say that Etherion could destroy whole country. But fact is that the feats of the manga only show Etherion in Mountain size range. The site can´t accept hypebole and deny other state who are the same as Etherion hypebole. Did we see how a Country get destroyed in the manga by Etherion? Who can proof as that Etherion is clear Country lvl outside from states who are most like Hypebole...

You're probably on the Etherion calc and not the Dragon Cry one then. Search "Dragon Cry" and the AP has a link to the Dragon Cry calc. Etherion has absolutely nothing to do with the calc. The calc is the destruction of Bosco, Fiore, and Illia which is what Dragon Cry specifically has been stated to be able to do.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You're probably on the Etherion calc and not the Dragon Cry one then. Search "Dragon Cry" and the AP has a link to the Dragon Cry calc. Etherion has absolutely nothing to do with the calc. The calc is the destruction of Bosco, Fiore, and Illia which is what Dragon Cry specifically has been stated to be able to do.
So a another Stated who wasn´t confirmed in the end right? This is the problem here, can we accept hypebole and deny other hypebole states? Etherion himself isn´t Country lvl if we count the manga feats, so should we buy someone who already fail with Etherion beeing country lvl in the past? Im sure in Fairy tail 100year quest Natsu probably would show country/Continent lvl feats, but right now to only put them at this range because of state isn´t correct much.

Back