• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You might be using the word hyperbole wrong. A hyperbole is an exaggeration, someone using big words to make it sound better. When it's been stated multiple times in FT that Etherion destroys Countries and was a huge plot point for why an entire empire didn't attack, it's safe to say it wasn't hyperbole. Etherion's never been used in the manga. The only time it got close was when they fired it at the lacrima. Calcing the lacrima Etherion would be dishonest because the lacrima absorbed Etherion and thus wouldn't give a rating that's accurate. Even then, we're not talking about Etherion here but Dragon Cry which is stated to be strong enough to almost destroy all of Ishgar. The calc for Bosco, Illia, and Fiore get High 6-A results. If you disagree then make a CRT.

Dragon Cry was also shown to be blasting both Fiore and Ilia which according to the calc is at 5 petatons (Shouldn't that be Multi-Continent?). Natsu is scaling well above that at the very minimum. Boros gets stomped even if we use the low-end instead of the accepted mid-end.

Even assuming Natsu wasntnimmensely stronger in his peak form.

He can still survive CSRC albeit barely

Pretty sure Boros wouldn't get to use here since it's a last resort and he would die pretty quick due to Natsu negating his regen.

AnonymousBlank said:
If thats gets accepted then he would be in the same ballpark as Natsu who scales above 24 petatons multiple times.
>Same ballpark as Natsu?

Post RoT Dragon Acno>Seven Flame Natsu>Post RoT Human Acno>Pre RoT Dragon Acno=The Pentadrakes (The five Dragon Gods with the statement equal to Acno)>=Weakened Igneel>The Natsu who beats FH Zeref>FH Zeref>Dragonification Natsu>King Animus=24.3 Petatons.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You might be using the word hyperbole wrong. A hyperbole is an exaggeration, someone using big words to make it sound better. When it's been stated multiple times in FT that Etherion destroys Countries and was a huge plot point for why an entire empire didn't attack, it's safe to say it wasn't hyperbole. Etherion's never been used in the manga. The only time it got close was when they fired it at the lacrima. Calcing the lacrima Etherion would be dishonest because the lacrima absorbed Etherion and thus wouldn't give a rating that's accurate. Even then, we're not talking about Etherion here but Dragon Cry which is stated to be strong enough to almost destroy all of Ishgar. The calc for Bosco, Illia, and Fiore get High 6-A results. If you disagree then make a CRT.
They use Etherion twice in the manga, I even post the panels in my post:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Etherion's_Destructive_Potential

Where it was state that Dragon Cry would destroy Bosco,Illia and Fiore?

Actually it was stated that Dragon Cry was gonna destroy all of Ishgar, but we lowballed and counted everything between Fiore and Illia, which would include Bosco

Dude, a flashback that doesn't even show the whole explosion doesn't count and I already said that the time against the tower doesn't count because it absorbed the explosion and didn't it finish.

also against the tower of heaven, they tried to minimize the destruction level as much as they could, while only aiming for the tower, and trying to avoid collateral

For one thing the 10x Etherion thing is actually wrong, I got that incorrect, it is stated to be Several Dozens of Times stronger than Etherion, and in the End of the Movie the Magic circles are confimed to go from all of Fiore to Illia, and implied to across all of Ishgar, the Power is never fully released, only a small fraction is, however it is stated numerous times to be made from the souls of hundreds of dragons, and that it has enough power to destroy Ishgar several times throughout the movie, once again we went with the Mid-End to avoid making them insanely powerful, however the feat is certainly not Hyberbole

eh, I mean, it was used as the highball, but I guess that you have a point

I now know what you mean. I watch Dragon Cry again and you are right, the range of Dragon Cry is definitly above Country lvl. The only one thing here, need Dragon cry multiple attacks to destroy one Country or did one single blast are enough? If we count this Country lvl would sound right because of the range and the multiple blast attacks.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It was one simultaneous attack
It was never state that Dragon Cry destroy a country with single blast, I watch the movie yesterday.

Dragon cry created multiple circle around the country and attack everything, so this let us believe that Dragon cry destroy Countrys with multiple blast attacks.

The circles are supposed to activate all ar once destroying Ishgar, however that was never done because animus absorbed the power into himself, and only rained down a few small blasts

Dragon Cry calc is based on Etherion, did you even read the calc who upgrade all Top tiers of Fairy tail?

It was state that Animus is 10x stronger then Etherion, because that Natsu;Zeref and Acnologia get a upgrade. In the end it was only states, Etherion beeing Country lvl attack is most like hypebole if we count the manga feats. So if Etherion isn´t Country lvl, the whole upgrade of Dragon Cry don´t would make any sense because the whole calculation would need to calculate again.

"

Now the first way, and easiest way to Calc the feat, is to take the statement that Dragon Cry is 10x stronger than Etherion which is easy, take Etherion and multipy it by 10

At least 17 Teratons, Likely 230 Teratons*10= 170 Teratons, Likely 2.3 Petatons, so At least High 6-B, likely 6-A

"

If Etherion get a downgrade, the calc must calculate again later, I already write this in this page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Etherion's_Destructive_Potential

Natsu didnt get upgrade because animus is 10x etherion, also you are using wrong subs here the accurate sub via *********
Screenshot 20180825-115604
Again they didn't get upgrade because they are just 10x etherion

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The circles are supposed to activate all ar once destroying Ishgar, however that was never done because animus absorbed the power into himself, and only rained down a few small blasts
And becuase he focused all power om destroying/fighting natsu(and failed lame)

Back