• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu revision

How can Natsu 2 skips with 8+ forms and noticeably not only stronger but also fast and still have a reaction/Movement speed if only around massively hypersonic to massively hypersonic +. It makes no sense to me.

It's a little thing called feats. There's barely any great speed feats for a lot of fairy tail characters. The only ones we have that scale to the characters is Natsu reacting to lightning at the beginning of the series, and erza flying to oneshot a meteor in the end of the series, and both of them are just in massively hypersonic+

It's a little called thing called logic. If I can now easily fight people I couldn't before ex Agnolgoia and Zeref who were easily 10+ tiers above him in the beginning of the show, it's a good assumption I am atleast 3 tiers faster.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

That's not how scaling works at all in terms of speed. Not just in fairy tail, but in other series.

Theglassman12 said:
That's not how scaling works at all in terms of speed. Not just in fairy tail, but in other series.
Even using your logic his maximum speed would be higher tier because if his base form is mhs+ normally and with the power of friendship is higher. We basically know he's faster than normally and outside of the we have dragon force which amps their physical abilities. Once in this state, we can clearly see that the dragon slayers were faster and stronger,which you can watch the sting and rogue vs natsu fight right now. Then even more superior than

Again, that's not how scaling works for speed. If that was the case, then Dragon Ball characters would be MFTL by the time Fat Buu showed up.

Dragon force, we have fire dragon king mode natsu who can keep up with the top tiers of the show like FH zeref who natsu had to use power of friendship just to remotely keep up with FH zeref which has a higher speed than his base which is mhs+, he could also keep up with the latter after his rage power kicked in allowing his flames to burn through time space magic which zeref used to seemingly teleport.

Theglassman12 said:
Again, that's not how scaling works for speed. If that was the case, then Dragon Ball characters would be MFTL by the time Fat Buu showed up.
The only reason this is arguable because you guys have the term HIGHER on his speed

@Theglassman12

That's only one tier lower than MFTL

That's a bad example cosidereing you were pretty precise.

Also Goku and Vegeta were only to transform into super saiyan one and two which are only two power ups.

Natsu has had 8 turn ups since the beginning of the show and is still around massively hypersonic which makes no sense.

We all know zeref was easily 10+ tiers higher in speed in the beginning of the show and to say he is just massively hypersonic+ is idiotic.

He has the higher under his speed feats soo we already know he's faster than base and normal Dragon Force I'm trying to further explain this with my claims

@ShrekAlmighty

I see that and if you honestly that makes any sense you could close the discussion board right now because I'll need no further evidence that their are many flaws in this wiki.

Well there will always be flaws but keeping people at the same speed tier is far smaller of a flaw than having most verses get ridicolous speed stats cause of power increase

ShrekAlmighty said:
Better example

8-A naruto is same speed tier as naruto that is High 6-A

Which is even more tier jumps

Without feats or scaling to other characters it is unreliable to upgrade stats(Including speed)
Your statement is false because first off, 8-A naruto is Massively Hypersonic while High 6-A naruto is Massively Hypersonic+ meaning 6-A naruto is a tier higher, second off on his account they use terms like "much stronger" and "much faster", which resulted in the tier change and I'm trying to say Natsu is "much faster" than beginning of series

I vote to change Natsu to Sub-Relatvistic for being far faster than first time-skip jellal and every other top tier at that point in the series

ShrekAlmighty said:
No my statement is right

8-A base shippuden naruto is MHS+ and in the same tier as his High 6-A form
Ok you're right you got that, but that's false because beginning of shippuden naruto is not the same speed as chakra mode naruto, because in the show this was a breaking point for naruto's speed and he wass compared to the 4th hokage who can teleport. Naruto at beginning of shipuuden was not that fast

Obviously he was nowhere near that fast

Im just using it as an example that speed doesnt increase through someone being stronger or far faster than his previous forms At least or likely higher is the most a character can get from that

So somehow base Naruto's speed is still the same after Sage mode, false chakra mode, chakra mode, bijuu mode, BOTH kurama link Naruto are all relative to each other. this is what I gathered from what you said. And it is hilarious.

It is not Same and i am not claiming it is

all i am saying is that upgrading speed through someone being Far faster then before is unreliable

and as such is not a practice we support on VSBW

Celestial Judge said:
So somehow base Naruto's speed is still the same after Sage mode, false chakra mode, chakra mode, bijuu mode, BOTH kurama link Naruto are all relative to each other. this is what I gathered from what you said. And it is hilarious.
It's not that surprising since speed is proportional to the square root of Kinetic energy,

To move twice as fast, you need to 4 times as much energy.

Just because he blitzed someone it doesn't mean he's going to get out of the MHS+ range. You need calced feats that would actually make them much faster than they are to justify them getting out of the tier.

Sumguyonvswiki2 said:
That literally means that Natsu is faster than jellal someone who is higher than mhs+
Well u see Sasuke Blitzed base naruto A blitzed Sasuke KCM naruto blitzed A

Yet they are all in the same tier

Simply its unreliable

Sumguyonvswiki2 said:
Natsu blitzed jellal who was HIGHER than mhs+ because meteor makes him higher than mhs+ how is that not a feat.

They aren't Sub Rel if that's what your implying. They're likely just faster than mach 6000 by an unknown degree. We aren't going to give them tier jumps, as the difference between mach 6000 and Sub Rel is pretty big.

@ShrekAlmighty

Naruto got a speed upgrade from subsonic to massivelyhypersonic for blitzing Sasuke

Ichigo got a speed feet for blitzing three lutinents

Luffy got a speed upgrade for blitzing Doflamingo

Back