• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu & Laxus Limited Soul Manipulation

We add some disagreements initially but given the supporting evidences, I believe that we came to a complete agreement of the additions.

Natsuburninghissoul
Crunchyroll Translation

Soul manipulation for natsu because he was burning his own soul to get a boost in his magical abilities and he also killed acnologia who was nothing but a spirit/soul. Soul absorbtion resistance to natsu, because of his fight with franmalth in whitch franmalth tried to absorb the souls of natsu, lucy and happy'.
-

Able to attack Non corpearl for natsu, laxus, gajeel and maybe the other 4 dragonslayer because of their fight with acnologia.'

-

Limited death manipulation resistance to natsu, because of his scarf. After it absorbs enough death magic, it becomes useless after.

-

Soul manipulation for gray and silver, because of their ice devil slayer magic.

this is what i have agreed with so far.

I edited the unlocked profile and I was given the right to edit the locked profile by the admin: Matthew.

You don't need to say it dude, If you have permission just do it, you don't always have to state what you're doing, but it is good to ask first

I believe we should also add soul absorbtion resistance on both lucy and happy's profiles, they were doing a good job in resisting franmalth soul absrobtion.

I have edited Natsu profile a little bit.

No offense to the previous editor, but the last one seems kinda clusterfuck, espcially with the "|" that seperates each abilities.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
No offense to the previous editor, but the last one seems kinda clusterfuck, espcially with the "|" that seperates each abilities.
I agree, it was try crazy as I was so confused when I saw it. Thanks for the cleanup, Homu! Following, your edit, I think that I updated the abilities closer to the appropriate keys for Natsu Dragneel, you could check if you to.

Can someone add magic absorption for zeref(with no limit) since he absorbs fairy heart from Mavis?

Idk if it a telekinesis or an eye based attack
20180810 101743 rmedited
And type 1 immortality for acnologia(in his profile its stated that acno possible have type 1 immortality but in this scan its confirmed that he has type immortality
20180810 101803 rmedited

Guys, please when update a page, review the category. Jacob's category tier was tier 7 before I edited it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yeah I kinda messed that one up a bit, thanx for making the proper changes

@Nedge

Malik who edited Jacob's page to 6-C, must have forgotten about the category section

Now that all the changes have been made and the character pages are being closed again, i feel like the purpose of this thread has been reached. I guess it's time to close it, we can always open a new thread if there is a need to add new found abilities to their pages.

Back