• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu & Laxus Limited Soul Manipulation

Non-corporeal: Natsu, laxus and gajeel, maybe even the other dragon slayers for being able to fight against acnologia.

Soul manipulation for natsu since he has shown on multiple times that he can do it, and maybe even for gray because of silver.

Soul absorbtion resistence for natsu, because of his fight with franmalthin which franmalth tried to absorb natsu soul and natsu was able to resist his soul absorbton. IIRC it wasn't natsu alone who resisted this curse, lucy and happy were also trying their best to resist it.

Maybe death manipulation resistance for natsu due to his fight with zeref, but that is up to debate and it doesn't seem like there is many opinion on this.

Actually, about the Death Manip resistance, it probably mainly come from Igneel Scarf. Still needs to be added tho since the scarf is like a part of hos body, he wears it like....all the time.

The scarf can only absorb a limited amount of death magic, after that it gets kinda useless. But we should add that on his profile like you said, but not as ability/power but rather as his equipment.

Natsu already have resistance to time stop in his profile. I will add Negation (nullifies up to Mid Regenerationn) above

Couldn't FH Zeref regen from being blown to pieces? I don't remember how high that is, but that's should be how much he's capable of nulling.

Zeref's regen looks Mid-High based on Link 2 and 3.

Furthermore, on Zeref profile. it is stated

Multi-Continent level (His body was completely destroyed by Natsu's Demolition Fist, but this is probably due to him letting it happen, took blows from Savage Dragon Fire Natsu)

Most importantly, Natsu has numerous vaporizing feat in his profile.

Regenerationn:

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, or vapor.

So, if Zeref's regen feat is accepted then Natsu would get Negation (nullifies up to Mid-High Regenerationn) from defeating Zeref.

So

I'm Ok with all of this

I am okay with the update also Zeref's regen should be upgraded in his profile to prevent confusion.

Zeref regen is only Mid.

He recovered from being vaporized by Natsu via time reversal, not regen.

I will post the relevant scan later, gotta work now.

It's hard to prove that a character can use an ability when vaporized unless they have a form of Regenerationn.

Zeref Regenerationn reasoning could be ( Initial reasoning from his page; Mid-High with Time Manipulation)

Nedge1000 said:
Zeref Regenerationn reasoning could be ( Initial reasoning from his page; Mid-High with Time Manipulation)
That's not a Regenerationn, it a passive time reversal, because in the background, he also repairs guild hall wall

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Correction, Natsu didn't nullify zeref Regenerationn( in the next page zeref says there is no way he will die like that, he ended up healing as usual) (I don't like to wank my character ƒÖê)

He'll regenerate eventually, but right there he couldn't. It's still regen negation, and the reason Natsu can't kill him is because he can't null type 4. There's also the fact that we never see Zeref healing from that.

So I believe that these below still apply:

So far, what was agreed is:

TriforcePower1 said:
He'll regenerate eventually, but right there he couldn't. It's still regened negation, and the reason Natsu can't kill him is that he can't null type 4. There's also the fact that we never see Zeref healing from that.
You have a point. Also Zeref reverse the time and it passive( reconstruct guild hall back, mean he reverses the time of the whole area) Natsu can nullify Regenerationn, at least for some large amount of time(because he leaves zeref, and know that for some time zeref is not going to stand)

Natsu's soul resistance come him resisting soul absortion from Franmalth

iirc, Natsu destroyed Acno's soul after being sent to that realm where he fought it correct?

Back