• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu fights the dragon balls, Natsu Dragneel vs Dragoniak

Bluenote's gravity affects his surroundings. He can make the rain stop, and also crush the ground beneath him(that's how he stopped natsu)

Again, does it simply increase gravity?

Because if yes, the dragon's gravity still works.

Captain Torch said:
Bluenote's gravity affects his surroundings. He can make the rain stop, and also crush the ground beneath him(that's how he stopped natsu)
Yeah, but it only increases the gravity (or decreases)?

In that case, it simply menas that he didn't increase it enough for Natsu's lifting strenght to give out, not that Natsu can resist class G gravity.

The difference is that the effect it has on enemies depends on their weight.

The one that the dragon uses can increase the weight of a normal human to the point where class K isn't enough to keep moving.

If it were to be used on a giant or something, it would be much more effective.

Here too, if he gets class G by affecting a large landmass or something, that doesn't scale to individuals, and as such doesn't help here.

DragonEmperor23 said:
but if the dragons individual effect is > k class and blues effect = g class then natsu should be good
No.

Not unless you can prove it increases gravity by 10000000 times

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu's the same weight as a normal human so the effect he would feel is k class which he is above
No.

For Bluenotes gravitymanip to require class K lifting strenght it needs to make a normal human a 10000000 times heavier.

Either give proof of that, or counter gravity manip argument in another way.

The lightning/light orbs can attack the enemy on their own, while dragoniak is preparing a another magic to use. Even if you destroy them, he can just spawn a new once. Also the lightning/light orbs should be able to cancel natsu's range attacks, with it's own attacks.

Also even if the gravity magic won't be able to supress natsu to the ground, it still able to slow natsu's speed down and make it hard for him to fight.

Also the dragon can just teleport right above natsu and attack him with it's powerful lightning attack, natsu won't have time to react. 1

DragonEmperor23 said:
it doesn't have class k, it has class g
I already countered that. It can do that much to things bigger to humans, which means it needs to increase gravity less.

I'll make it easy.

To obtain class G against a human it needs to increas gravity by 10000000 times

To do so against a tank it only needs to do it by 200 times.

To do that to a landscape it only needs a few times normal gravity.

because the heavier the target, the less it needs to reach class G.

And much like that, if it increased the weight of a tank to the point where it warranted class G, it means that it only increased the weight of a human to 50000 kg, which ain't class K

That said, a CRT would be better for that, until then. natsu only has class 10 lifting strenght, and is getting affected by the gravity.

I won't take off the votes yet, but until someone either upgrades Natsu's lifting strenght or gives a counter to gravity manip, they will be in a few hours.

Bluenote managed to crush the land to the extent that it was 10 meters lower than before, pretty sure you'd need tremendous gravity powers to do that. Unsure how that works with lifting strength though.

Captain Torch said:
Bluenote managed to crush the land to the extent that it was 10 meters lower than before, pretty sure you'd need tremendous gravity powers to do that. Unsure how that works though.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't need a 10000000 increase.

It could mind you, especialy dependign what its made out of, but until a crrt is made, natsu isn't resisting gravity above 100000 without feeling its effects.

DragonEmperor23 said:
what would the crt be for, the class g is on the profile
Yes.

Because he needs class K lifting strenght to resist this dragons gravity. Until that is on his profile, it ain't happening.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The class G is on the page of Bluenote who had his magic resisted by Natsu.
But why is it that strong?

But please, make a crt, if natsu gets better lifting strenght, its ok, until them, thoughts about gravity manip if that does work on natsu?

Wouldn't the CRT for Bluenote's Class G to be removed instead or for you to ask why it is that strong?

If gravity manip works then Dragoniak probs wins

I mean, it depends. If it is class G, lifting strenght upgrades.

If it doesn't, remove it.

But can count that? Natsu doen't resist it as of now.

Why are you guys bringing up bluenote's gravity being resisted by natsu? Only the end of series natsu was able to fight back Bluenote's gravity. This version of natsu couldn't even budge when's bluenote met him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Wouldn't the CRT for Bluenote's Class G to be removed instead or for you to ask why it is that strong?
If gravity manip works then Dragoniak probs wins
yes, he can pin down him on ground and then r***

@Risci

That's what I'm saying.

Dragon FRA. Gravity Manip, mana shield, danmaku, teleportation, it has the perfect counters for Natsu. Not to mention that it shouldn't use its fire breath since Natsu is unlikely to bypass its mana shield.

Switching my vote to Dragoniak, pretty much certain victory for him now that I really know what he can do

He is ridicolously well made as a one-off monster. The Abyss really went out of their way with it.

As did the author, the art is looking good

(do not mind my rambling, its not like I'm talking just to bump this for the last vote)

And this is done...

A character that apeared for one chapter and I made today, got a macth done in a day's time.

I feel too triggered to be happy.

Back