• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Gurren Lagann

Pre-TS Gurren Lagann (piloted by Kamina) vs Current Natsu.

No FDK Mode for Natsu.

Both start the fight in-character, and get more serious as the battle goes on. No knowledge of each other.

Fight takes place in a deserted Tokyo.

Who wins?

P.S: Natsu's combat record though

Skull Knight

Don't think so. Natsu's at least hypersonic is around mach 20, butI don't think the speed difference makes for being a good match with Gurren lagann being a a giant target for AoE attacks which is certainly going to oneshot, and gurren lagann has no way to win with it's measly AP ;\

I dunno... I looked and GL is HH speed, about at least 10 mach faster than Natsu,which is a huge difference. Of course, I may be mistaken.

Xanix said:
I dunno... I looked and GL is HH speed, about at least 10 mach faster than Natsu,which is a huge difference. Of course, I may be mistaken.
The speed difference is probs about mach 20. However think about it relatively. For them the difference in speed is only like 50%

@Byaku yeah I'd say so. just so I got it correct thats the At least 7-B Version right? that should be fine

I see. Then first strike=win then. While I feel sorry for Natsu about his loss record, I think I'm going with GL.

Back