• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Fortitudo

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Natsu vestimenta2
Fortitudo

Who better for a fire dragon slayer to fight than a dragon with dominion over fire?

Round 1: Speed equalized.

Round 2: Speed unequal.

In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, all powers and abilities, victory by KO, incapacitation, or death. Takes place in an empty coliseum. Who wins?

Without knowledge Natsu wins round 1 with mid difficulty. He is more powerful with his BDKM, he should be more agile and he is trained to fight dragons.

Round 2 is difficult to say. Fortitudo is faster but Natsu is still more powerful and durable and he can eat flames to replenish lost stamina and magic power. Also, while flying Fortitudo can only hit Natsu with his flames and lava, which Natsu can eat. I would say 6/10 for Natsu, each time high diff.

Natsu has no way of even touching Fortitudo, due to the massive speed difference. After a couple City Level attacks from Fortitudo, Natsu will be dead. Furthermore, Natsu would have no way of dodging those City Level attacks.

I think Natsu would win the first round but for the second round, I cannot say.

If Fortitudo's speed is MHS, is that attacking speed or flight/movement speed?

LordLuminous said:
I think Natsu would win the first round but for the second round, I cannot say.
If Fortitudo's speed is MHS, is that attacking speed or flight/movement speed?
His speed is MHS+, since it doesn't specify what type of speed, it's just his speed in general. Attack, Movement, Combat, Flight speed etc.

Fortitudo for both rounds

Fortitudo also has his ice

and tbh, i dont see natsu being able to hurt him with fire attacks either

Back