• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Flame Queen

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
read title. Can Natsu's natural advantage overcome the speed difference?

Flame Queen
Tsundere level: Person of Mass Destruction

4317518-4537258096-Natsu

Natsu could eat her but she's probably too fast for that. She's also likely moon level so. Giving this one to the Queen.

That being said, Flame Queen being 5-C* is a claim. She has never shown it. It could be true, but that's all. I don't think speed is much of a problem.

* Editted 5-A to 5-C

It's REALLY HARD TO SAY who would win this one. On the one hand, based on claims by Princess Bubblegum (who when it comes to anything scientific, such as an analysis of Flame Queen's powers, is almost NEVER wrong) Flame Queen should be Moon-Level-to-Planet-Level. ON THE OTHER HAND, her attacks, no matter HOW powerful, are 100% made of fire, so they would probably have no effect whatsoever on Natsu. Sure, she COULD decide to blow up teh whole freaking planet they're on to defeat him, but then she'd quickly die too due to lack of oxygen in the vacuum of space.

Basically, I wonder if she could actually do anything to hurt Natsu WITHOUT going so far as destroying a planet. . . .in terms of the level of attacks she NORMALLY uses in the show, one can say with certainty that Natsu would just eat them all and become even stronger.

Can't she like drill through to the Earth's core and toss Natsu there.

It's not like Natsu can absorb magma or heat itself right? Natsu dies to magma and he gets demoted to below Wall level durability.

Planet lvl vs mountain lvl what? Btw if i remember correctly natsu can surviv without oxygen(epusode with big virgo)

Natsu melt hammer and eat it(that not fire tho) natsu also eat lightning and etherion.

Well all of flame queen's attacks are fire based even hand to hand so Natsu could have the advantage being able to eat the flames attack her with dragon flames and hand to hand and she couldn't tank the attacks so Natsu might get the win

Oh yeah, it's true that Flame Princess can be knocked out by purely physical punches and stuff, potentially, I'm almost sure that's been shown before if I'm remembering correctly. So considering Natsu can eat flames to an unlimited degree (thus rendering the tier-difference potentially moot since all FQ's attacks are flame-based), and considering how hard he can punch using purely physical power, he might actually be able to win this.

Question: How bloodthirsty are they in this fight? Because if the answer is "very," then Natsu would simply go carnivore-mode and literally focus on tryign to win by EATING HER ALIVE. Which I have no doubt he could do if he managed to get his mitts on her (oh MAN Finn would be angry, haha).

Back