• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Superman because of his greater intelligence and the fact that he should be way faster (Fash is Massively Hypersonic to Relativistic and Supes kept up with him.)

Cropfist said:
Superman because of his greater intelligence and the fact that he should be way faster (Fash is Massively Hypersonic to Relativistic and Supes kept up with him.)
We're talking Animated Universe which is Hypersonic+ Natsu due to his Flames being unable to be put out so easily by ice and wind, he would at least have resistence to heat vision

Hst master said:
Cropfist said:
We're talking Animated Universe which is Hypersonic+ Natsu due to his Flames being unable to be put out so easily by ice and wind, he would at least have resistence to heat vision

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Flash_(DCAU)
DCAU Flash is listed as being 40% SoL, but theirs no justification on the rating so... Anyone know why?

Hst master said:
Cropfist said:
DCAU Flash is still relativistic.

Darkanine said:
Hst master said:
Cropfist said:
We're talking Animated Universe which is Hypersonic+ Natsu due to his Flames being unable to be put out so easily by ice and wind, he would at least have resistence to heat Vision
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Flash_(DCAU)
DCAU Flash is listed as being 40% SoL, but theirs no justification on the rating so... Anyone know why?
I remember a scene where he ran to the sun, but that's all i could think of.

Cropfist said:
Hst master said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Natsu takes this, since Supes is weak against magic.
I forgot that huh
He's not weak to it, just vulnerable. Also that only applies to the comic version.
I remember watching an episode as a kid where Superman got seriously burnt by a magic spell and mentioned that he was weak to magic, or something along those lines.

Cropfist said:
Superman should still be much faster and smarter.
1. If you have a problem with his speed, make a content revision thread.

2. Not gonna help when one hit from Natsu deals way more damage to Supes than Supes deals to Natsu. His best bet would be just staying in the air, but Natsu has ranged attacks, and he can use his flames as thrusters IIRC.

DCAU Flash is still relativistic.

We are not talking about the flash we're talking superman who is listed as Hypersonic natsu has the natural advantage to supes abilities given that he uses magic, has flame immunity and SPECIAL flames that cannot be put out easily

Natsu has more range and an advantage in the fact that he uses magic. Also Natsu's speed is at least Hypersonic+ so he's likely faster too.

NotEvenHuman: I probably should. Natsu can't land that one hit when Supes is immensely faster.

Hst master: Superman kept up with Flash, who is massively hypersonic/relativistic.

Cropfist said:
NotEvenHuman: I probably should. Natsu can't land that one hit when Supes is immensely faster.

Hst master: Superman kept up with Flash, who is massively hypersonic/relativistic.
Do you have any proof or are you just going to keep saying that because for all you know the flash was holding back cuz for now it's looks like a Natsu win

Going to go with Superman, since his intelligence that far surpases Natsu can help him make this battle a cake walk. Not to mention he can read Natsu's mind, revealing his weaknesses.

LTB2000 said:
Going to go with Superman, since his intelligence that far surpases Natsu can help him make this battle a cake walk. Not to mention he can read Natsu's mind, revealing his weaknesses.
Supes intelligence level is normal at most he fights like a brawler which Natsu excels at also he bypass his durability with magic which is his primary form of fighting the only weakness Natsu has that would be beneficial in a one on one would be motion sickness so unless he's going to stick Natsu in the batmobile he's gonna lose

Superman can also bait natsu to using his lightning flame mode once he reads his mind, making natsu exhausted and defenseless against superman.

LTB2000 said:
Superman can also bait natsu to using his lightning flame mode once he reads his mind, making natsu exhausted and defenseless against superman.
We're talking Post second timeskip Natsu who can use LFDM and FDKM without tiring and which he can use DF at will as well as his freeze breath not working thanks to Natsu all Natsu needs is to either give a good combo or use A secret art in FDKM and it's won

LTB2000 said:
We're talking Post second timeskip Natsu who can use LFDM and FDKM without tiring and which he can use DF at will as well as his freeze breath not working thanks to Natsu all Natsu needs is to either give a good combo or use A secret art in FDKM and it's won

We're also talking about an idiot that always runs into a fight without any plan whatsoever, which has been factual even after the second timeskip when he ran into avatar's base without any plan.

LTB2000 said:
We're also talking about an idiot that always runs into a fight without any plan whatsoever, which has been factual even after the second timeskip when he ran into avatar's base without any plan.
That's a majority of other MCs as well

That doesn't excuse natsu for lacking a plan to fight his opponent. Superman would study natsu and try to find different tactics to win.

Last time I checked, he was planning to fight the dragons in the GMG arc without sting and rogue's help, so they made him play a game with him to work together.

LTB2000 said:
Last time I checked, he was planning to fight the dragons in the GMG arc without sting and rogue's help, so they made him play a game with him to work together.
That was against Mard Geer in the Tartaros arc, not in the GMG.

Sorry for my mistake, but it still proves my point that Natsu's not the brightest when it comes to making a strategy to beat his opponent.

Natsu Has shown to be smart in BATTLE situation, isn't that smart outside of combat.

Code:
Superman weakness is=Magic bypasses his natural durability, usually holds back to avoid killing his targets.
I go with natsu

I told you that he rushes in without a plan, and superman is not gonna let natsu hit him with magic over and over again.

Did you not read the last few threads I left? I literally told you that natsu isn't bright in both combat and outside combat.

LTB2000 said:
Did you not read the last few threads I left? I literally told you that natsu isn't bright in both combat and outside combat.
If that wasn't true then he wouldn't have won against Jellal by eating etherion, Countered Cobra's hearing magic by turning off his thoughts, letting Sting 2 on 1 him and Gajeel just to figure out his tells and weak points, destroying the pillars on Galluna Island so he could block the moonlight for deliora ate Jackal's explosions so they couldn't effect him, emptied his own magic power in order to eat Zancrow's flames increasing the ppower of his Sword Horn with Wendy's Roar even when he manipulated that cursed doll with his magic to make Lucy fight while he was stuck under the rock Natsu is fairly smart in a fight

The sting part made no sense whatsoever cause he apparently knew everything about rogue's fighting style when he never fought him. And I'm pretty sure if the doll was incinerated, then lucy would've died. Jackal's explosions also makes no sense cause it's not even fire and magic. And cobra was able to turn the tides with the poison dragon slaying magic. Natsu breaking the pillars was expected since he loves to break everything. Also, eating other magic would exhaust natsu really bad.

LTB2000 said:
The sting part made no sense whatsoever cause he apparently knew everything about rogue's fighting style when he never fought him. And I'm Jackal's explosions also makes no sense cause it's not even fire and magic. And cobra was able to turn the tides with the poison dragon slaying magic. Natsu breaking the pillars was expected since he loves to break everything. Also, eating other magic would exhaust natsu really bad.pretty sure if the doll was incinerated, then lucy would've died.
The sting part he did not only for the tells but demoralize them he probably knew that they fight similarly and are even in power, Cobra using poison dragon slaying gives no point to where Natsu isn't smart Zancrow's magic is still FIRE magic meaning it wouldn't effect him, Jackal he figured out the impact was hurting him not the explosive heat which he could eat and he breaks things by accident that time it was strategy the doll was a magic doll which could be manipulated via magic which he saw and therefore used

The doll still affects whoever it possesed, so if it's burned, then lucy dies, so yeah, real smart move there natsu. The sting thing is still stupid cause rogue has a different way of fighting than sting. Zancrow's flame were hurting natsu because it was too much for him. Cobra using dragon slaying magic was able to make natsu lose his focus, and the explosive is still not fire, so it still makes no sense that he can eat a curse that's not fire.

Back