• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Captain Falcon

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Natsu dragneel episode 166 by kagomechan27-d5svkk4
Captain Falcon-0
Take two, since apparently this was declared a stomp last time due to someone implying Small Galaxy level Falcon Punch was a thing. -_-
Battle in these forest ruins, starting distance of 40 meters, win by K.O/death/incap/etc., all equipment and techniques available, you guys get the drill by now. Who takes it, mage or bounty hunter? Stating your reasoning would be appreciated.

Cropfist said:
Natsu gets hit by a country level Falcon Punch and dies.
Think he means starter Capt so im going with Natsu who has the range and he can eat capt falcon's fire attacks and at least have resistence to his lightning attacks

Natsu may be able to absorb the fire from the Falcon Punch, but there's no way he'd be able to take the force of the punch itself. Captain Falcon wins.

Someone on Youtube named Gnoggin make a video calcing the Falcon Punch and the resulting force was equal to the force of the '''F'''ather '''O'''f '''A'''ll '''B'''ombs a Russian thermonuclear bomb.

Smash more or less invented his moveset in the original Smash Bros. game, and the anime proceeded to make it canon. I believe that's why he's allowed to use his Smash Bros. moves: not the stats/scaling, obviously, but the special attacks.

Thanks. I can see that. The FOAB feat seems pretty solid to me, as I've seen that video a while ago. My only problem was that he clearly wasn't spiking his fist to ridiculous fiery speeds, more like just engulfing his fist in flames via some form of pyrokinesis.

I'm fairly certain his speed comes from a couple other things as well, been meaning to check out the anime for some time.

I'm not talking about his speed, though. I'm talking about the general method of calculation. They're assuming he's accelerating his fist so fast that it ignites, when really it could just be a pyrokinetic punch.

Oh.

Well, uh, not really sure that's a discussion for this thread, then, to be honest. :/

I just now looked at the profile, and realized the Gnoggin calc was used for speed, not AP. That's my bad. I was just saying I disagreed with him being Country Level.

I do think this is an even match, assuming Falcon is 7-A and not Country Level. With the deciding factor being Falcon being High Hypersonic+ (assuming the lost calcs are accurate and acceptable), while Natsu is only Hypersonic+.

Back