• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu And Wendy vs Issei and Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle is crazy... But it's so crazy... It just might work.

The Battle shall take place in an open field

No restraints.

Who's leaving in a body bag? And why?

Hmm.

Looking at the stats, I kinda see this as a horrible mismatch.

Neither of team Fairy Tail is hurting Issei apparently.

Issei, has the stat advantage, the haxx advantage and the cool Iron Man dragon armor so yeah.

Wendy's loli body won't save them from Dragon Shot. Issei destroys Natsu and takes Wendy home with him. Asia just watches.

I'm pretty sure that if Asia is allowed her to use her "familar" and willing to give up her panties she would just win this herself. After all, Fafnir is a dragon king and supposedly equal in strength to Tanni, who is capable of shaving mountains down and comparable to Serafall's power.

Actually, the guy wasn't specific on which version of Issei and the others(except for Asia apparently since she has no key in her profile). I think that Issei takes this then, especially if we use Issei at any of his strongest forms.

Gemmysaur said:
Wouldn't unspecified versions mean strongest/current canon version?
Since the op wasn't specific, it could mean anything really. It could the strongest/current versions of the characters, the weakest versions, weakest vs strongest, and so on.

If we are going by the strongest versions as of now, Issei and Asia(even though she'll just watch, again going by stats) take this fight with a horrible stomp.

I wonder what OP meant by 'no restraints'.

I kinda see it as at their strongest so I'd rather this thread be closed for stompage but that's just me.

Goodnight and happy new year everybody.

Gemmysaur said:
I wonder what OP meant by 'no restraints'.
I kinda see it as at their strongest so I'd rather this thread be closed for stompage but that's just me.

Goodnight and happy new year everybody.
Yeah i agree. This is like a horrible stomp and there was no specifics as to what version of the characters are being used.

I'll just close this fight if it's truly the case.

You could have been more specific on that then.

My Ideal is...

Don't sweat the details too much...

Otherwise it'll get boring, and you get stressed. :3

Notadeadguy said:
You could have been more specific on that then.
My Ideal is...

Don't sweat the details too much...

Otherwise it'll get boring, and you get stressed. :3

Oh why didn't you say so? XD

Notadeadguy said:
Like I said, I don't sweat small stuff too much
You could've atleast given us something more to work with other than 'no restraints', just so we don't sweat over something so small like a missing detail essential to the fight.

Anyway, team boobs stomp.

/thread

Jedi master shades said:
this battle cant be desided yet cause fariy tale is still going on there is still room for natsu and wendy to grow so undesided
Code:
That still doesn't stop people from making these threads.

i know but the no restrictions make it really hard to deside cause of things that could be possable can i ask if these characters worlds rules still apply or is it just the characters them selfs?

The thing is DxD is in the same boat, so the power gap may stay the same, decrease or increase. Besides, people who make threads on here take into account that a series hasn't ended. Because of this, threads have been changed in the past with another character's improvement that potentially would give them the victory. Such thing has been used with characters of the One Piece verse due to it not being remotely close to ending.

Therefore, we ignore all "potential this" "potential that" arguments during a vs battle and go with current strongest or literal current version (depending on the given circumstances).

Since the fighters in this match are neither weakened nor disabled in some way, their current strongest and literal current versions are one and the same.

The 'no restrictions' thing means there is no holding back, most likely, therefore Issei still solos and takes Wendy home to add to his harem, whether she likes it or not.

Team boobs still wins.

/thread

this is easy to determined as Issei had enough fire resistence to even phoniex fire that raiser said when he go to dragon mountain "i don't believe it sekiryuutei my fire that even able to burn solid steel is not really effective against you" well i guest Natsu did burnt trough steel but idk since many natsu abilities is a one-time thing as he absorbed god fire and he didn't use it anymore dunno but i vote for issei

So you stand your ground without giving proof? Alright then. I should not take you serious. OT: Issei solos Fairy Tail.

Ray fly, please consult the rules of this wiki regarding wanking characters, especially popular shonen characters.

Also, this is a stomp by stats alone so I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back