• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nathan Drake VS Superman (Smallville)

Nathan has luck on his side, Plus far more experience, definitely a good enough if not better fighter. So Super is taking an L. He swings misses and lands on a sword. Nathan FTW

Nate is faaaaar more experienced than this version of Supes in combat. Now I don't know how great Smallville Supes is in terms of combat, but I assume he's pretty good in CQC based on the descriptions justifying his AP like fighting Luthor, Green Arrow (who I assume both are good fighters in this verse too just cause of who they are) and alien warriors. However, I wouldn't say he's better because Nate fought dozens of agents and mercenaries by himself, bested men twice his size and fended off supernatural beings with just his bare hands. So really both seem to be about equal? I'm not quite sure.

That's in terms of their degree of martial arts, but not their experience. Nate is undoubtably more experienced with decades of treasure hunting and thievery under his belt. Hell, Nate could strike up banter and crack a few jokes here and there, get Supes pissed and or lowers his guard at his comments while Nate uses his improvisation to cook up a plan on how to take him down. If he's backed into a corner, Nate can just monkey his way up trees (or use his grappling hook to swing from place to place assuming he has it here), hide and perform a stealth takedown by either slamming down on Supes from higher ground or by simply grabbing him from behind and snapping his neck (which Nate can do with his superior, Class 5 lifting strength) just like in the Uncharted games.

So really even if Supes has a marginally higher AP and is a better martial artist, Nate's banter, acrobatics and stealth mastery can definitely get him the win here. Not to mention Nate's luck can just create conveniences for him to win (i.e. Supes tries to punch Nate but he ducks and hits a tree trunk instead. The tree is about fall down and Supes tries to get out of the way only for his foot to get caught in a vine or he trips and gets crushed by the downed tree). Meanwhile, since speed isn't equalized, Nate has the speed advantage due to being Supersonic +.

Back