• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip Higher Dimensional Outer Gods. True Demons=Outer Gods so capped at 4-B probably.

"Their existences would approximate to that of the cosmic horrors of a certain fictitious Mythos popular in the 20th century."- True Demons entry in Extra Mats.

Used ten tickets and one 10x roll so far, got Liz and Imaginary Around.

Might go for one 10x before the event ends.

I used 21SQ and 2 summon cards

Sadly all I got was new SR servant and new 5 stars CE, today was rate up for Aroturia

Seems Aroturia hate me as much as I love her .......

Most of my friend list have Arturia but sure why not, let me add you

Honestly if I can get Arturia I will be at peace but instead, I have Mordred as my main Saber, I have lily Saber but meh

Nice, you must been playing the game for a while now, I only have 2 SSR and 4 SR servants although tbh I play for like like half hour each day only

Anyway I will add you

Iori Kujo iirc

Also, I just thought about this but, do you guys think you can beat Gill if you have UI? I mean all he does is throw stuff at you so you doge it in stylish way then punch his face, that if he doesn't pull EA of course

errr.... tbh idk SNI hax is too potent I(or we) will be depending on our luck, well my luck from usual occasion is EX but on an average day its just A~A+ on worst is A-

yep xD basing from my experience, my luck is almost like an impossible dream I usually get the servants/units(on diff games) I really REALLY want, and usually I get 2-3 SSR's/5* in 10x rolls(I got Altera and Arturia at the same time)

So I know the next event to come in FGO will probably be the Kara no Kyoukai so I was checking on it in the wiki page and then I found one of the missions have enemies with 6.6 Million for each WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?

@ZERO

They don't have very high resistance to Instant Death. You're supposed to take them down by using Shiki's MEoDP and NP to kill them one at a time (or all at once if you have Shiki Saber).

This is a few years old now but it's still something, a poll for all the Nasuverse it seems? first place it to be expected but I am surprised by the second place, also Archer is REALLY popular huh?

Is Shiki really that popular? for her to beat all fate character except Arturia is something ~

I really hope they do another popularity poll for the 20th anniversary. I want to see how much of the top 20 will be GO characters and how much will be old characters that had their popularity boosted by GO.

Also, how the Tsukihime and Melty Blood cast would do. Satsuki ranking higher than Ciel, Hisui, Tohno and Nanaya will forever be funny to me. Get that girl a route!

Already see the EXTELLA LINK trailer upside,wish that Charlermagne voiced by Shoichiro Hoshi so we can get Jesus Yamato reference XD.BTW is that Tohru Furuya voicing Charlermagne?

@Velox

Sadly, no it's not Tohru Furuya. If it did I would have fangasmed (Gundam was my first anime as a kid).

Now I really want Shuichi Ikeda voicing a Servant, preferably one that wears a lot of red, moves three times faster than ordinary Servants, and kicks people in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back