• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

Friendly reminder that i'm 600 SQ deep and still no Okita.

I've seen worse, friend of mine spent 1200 SQ in the Holmes gacha, he didn't get a single SSR in 1000 SQ, he got him in 200 SQ later.

Only after 1000+ SQs collectively used on Shishou rate ups I finally rolled her. And it was on NA.

AH, the things people do for their Waifu :')

50 quartz is not even enough for two 10-rolls. In other words, its ******* nothing. You got very lucky, Zero.

I remember seeing a scale of your chance to roll an SSR based on how much quartz you dump into the gacha, i'll look for it and post it here as soon as i find it.

This is actually the first time I had to put effort into getting SSR 5 card so I was little annoyed

Sage God Slayer said:
Only after 1000+ SQs collectively used on Shishou rate ups I finally rolled her. And it was on NA.

AH, the things people do for their Waifu :')
You did this for Mordred or Okita ?

About the rolling of SSR5 chance, you can spend 3000 Saint Quartz possibly not even getting one SSR5

Stil You must be extremely unlucky to miss all these chances lol

Part 2 started today. I'm on mobile, so i can't post pics, but Kotomine Kirei is in Chaldea now as one of the two assistants of the new director, so

Y O R O K O B E

O

R

O

K

O

B

E

The other assistant is a massive bitch who stepped on Fou and grind her heel on him, also she may or may not be one of the Tamamo Nine. From what i gathered, the actual director is your standard fat conceited asshole magus. I heard Gordes' son is also here, but i don't know if he's the director or not.

Edit: That yorokobe did not come out as i intended, i fixed it a bit but it's still not good enough. Well, that will have to do for now.

Yeah, after looking at the Beast's Lair thread, it's very likely that Koyanskaya is Tamamo Vicchi.

New director is definitely Gordes' son.

At least the Overlord names have the excuse of being internet usernames. These are all real, except Scandinavia Peperoncino, that's just the dude's alias.

Although.... Peperoncino is just an alias, so maybe his true name is actually Peroroncino and he ended up in the Nasuverse instead of the New World when Yggdrasil went down? Lol

Them new info of Part 2 FGO though~

So we got a guy from one series (Gorde's son actually but the connection is there, no?), and we got him assistants who are both Kirei ******* Kotomine and most likely another one of Tamamo's nine tails (well at least we got another one besides the main one and Cat, right? Not counting the summer ver here, of course...).

And so Chaldea's A Team is coming around finally for once who may or may not butt heads with the protag and co of Chaldea...maybe. Boi is this going to be sweet~

Btw, Hap Christmas to everyone here. Hope y'all had a good week including yesterdays' where i had to spend an hour or two going to a couple movie theaters only to have this movie my brother wanted to see be sold out.....yeah... -_-;

CrossverseCrisis said:
Them new info of Part 2 FGO though~
So we got a guy from one series (Gorde's son actually but the connection is there, no?), and we got him assistants who are both Kirei ******* Kotomine and most likely another one of Tamamo's nine tails (well at least we got another one besides the main one and Cat, right? Not counting the summer ver here, of course...).

And so Chaldea's A Team is coming around finally for once who may or may not butt heads with the protag and co of Chaldea...maybe. Boi is this going to be sweet~

Btw, Hap Christmas to everyone here. Hope y'all had a good week including yesterdays' where i had to spend an hour or two going to a couple movie theaters only to have this movie my brother wanted to see be sold out.....yeah... -_-;
A-team is prolly be mad against Guda/Gudako for having the glory and shit, also i heard Mage's Association said we violeted shit, we have shit ton of servants and have shit ton of classes that no ordinary master could achieve(Guda/Gudako is a Grand Magus in secret)

Nice to meet you again guys,also lol.......well maybe you guys didn't care with my EoR servant popularity XD.

Also for the fart 2 prolouge,i didn't like all of people(esfecially in reddit) who suddenly dislike and freak out the new secretary,i mean guys she still new don't judge her just because she stepping Fou,yeah Fou now is just a helpless animal and i know he saved our kouhai Mashu but really,this judgement for koyunsayaka (is this correct) is ridicilous.

I hofe she get a deep character develofment soon.

Well,you can see me strange because i hate the good ol people like Siegfried and Atalanta but like the bitchy character like Koyunsayaka (expect Celenike,she just a trash tier bitch) XD.

Edit : Words.

I just started F/GO (lol RIP me) and instantly got my ancestor...welp bad luck ppl got to stick together right?

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Yeah that is strange, you hate Atalanta over the smallest thing then Koyanskaya who is the most tryhard bitch in existence that steps on Fou gets a free pass.

Lol,spare me senpai....this is my personal taste agaisnt a character.

But really,we must see her next action to see her personality and her act so we finally can judge her completely.

If you ask me about my opinion about her,she still mysterious character,and have charming aura despite her bitchy personality (like Gil,asshole but have a strong charming aura),and by judging her dialouge about Fou she mostly one of Tamamo nine,so yes she gets a interesting theory.

She doesn't have that much charisma to balance it out. She is just bitchy. Even her character designer hates her for stepping on Fou. I'm not a fan of her character yet but she does look good, although her outfit is shit.

isn't that what happens to a lot of characters because they want doujins of them lol

Ramesses the Sun King said:
She doesn't have that much charisma to balance it out. She is just bitchy. Even her character designer hates her for stepping on Fou. I'm not a fan of her character yet but she does look good, although her outfit is shit.

Is because Wada Arco doesn't know Sayaka (i'm more comfortable using this nickname) full role,and its Nasu!! we do't know what he thinking about Syaka now.

Really,i feel all of Sayaka hate is pointless IMO.

Seems like Nasu is writing her to make you hate her, at least for this first part. Which works since Wada Arco is ranting on twitter.

She literally kicked and stepped on and was grinding her foot on Fou. Not to mention some of her dialogue seems to be her being even more bitchy, going of the Beast's Lair discussion. So I think the dislike is justified. She might redeem herself later but as of now she feels like a Nasu version of Dolores Umbridge.

A lot of people are getting triggered because Koyanskaya kicking Fou.

Friendly reminder that Fou is a beast and IF theories are correct, "Koyanskaya" then comes from beast too. I could care less about Fou tbh.

I actually like all of this mess, mainly because Da Vinci isn't on the shop anymore and all i hear is peace and tranquility when i'm leveling my servants/burning stuff.

Back