• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Monarch what about Prelati's Spellbokk???

Carter is drawn like a NPC so I don't think he is going to be summonable. But I don't know what to think about eldritch horrors in Nasuverse...

Well...Lavinia Whateley using her father's incomplete copy of the Necronomicon, she summoned Yog-Sothoth and he *********** her (not gonna put that her lol).

Prelati's Speelbook is just a link to R'lyeh.

Kinda neat to have confirmed Lovecraftian gods.

KamiYasha said:
Well...Lavinia Whateley using her father's incomplete copy of the Necronomicon, she summoned Yog-Sothoth and he *********** her (not gonna put that her lol).
Prelati's Speelbook is just a link to R'lyeh.

Kinda neat to have confirmed Lovecraftian gods.
Excuse me?

Is Nasu really going to play the dimensions card again as they tried to do in mentions of the past or will it just be the whole "welp we scaling them to 5-A/4-B" thing like the rest of the Top Tiers?

Also again, is this the last of the EoP sub singularities, yes? Seems like it is since each one that involves Emiya Alter, Musashi bae, and that Sche(?) that were in had been done and passed so far.

Aizenishere said:
Also jesus what the hell... What have I missed?
Lavinia Whateley shows up in Salem. In the Cthulhu Mythos, she summoned Yog-Sothoth, spent a romantic evening with him and got two kids out of it.

Randolph Carter also appears, but it looks like he's just an NPC.

Edit: I don't even think this still counts as snipe, lol. That's what i get for writing the comment and waiting 20 minutes to post it.

@Cross Part 2 will probably be about parallel worlds. They've been setting it up since Musashi's Trial Quest in New Year's.

@NEH: I'm generally a dumbass at this but mind explaining who TF is Lavinia Whateley?

And oooh...so we're getting more deep onto stuff FGO has to deal with than just the Beasts, yes?~

@NEH

S-so tentacle hentai basically? And it was CONSENSUAL? Geez..

Ooh more higher dimension stuff... great. R.I.P scaling

@Cross Lavinia Whateley is a character from the Cthulhu Mythos. As i mentioned above, she had kids with Yog-Sothoth. And we're still going to deal with Beasts eventually, just in different worlds instead of Singularities.

@Aizen Do keep in mind that just because we're going into Lovecraft stuff, doesn't mean anyone is getting upgraded. Fate characters typically have wildly different powerlevels compared to their original myth counterparts. If they didn't, we would have almost everyone at Tier 3 thanks to the indian Servants.

@NEH: Holy shit... And ah, right. I do wonder what the new stuff will bring to the table in FGO once Salem is done. Shit things had been crazy with just the main game and EoP but Part 2 though dude ƒÿ»

Well either way, this sounds like good shit I need to have for another FGO fanfic centered on EoP after I finish dealing with the main storyline lol.

Sad thing in a way is I have to wait like a year or something for just that, nevermind Part 2 but shit I'm patient. I can take time with that lol. 😂

NotEvenHuman said:
Lavinia Whateley shows up in Salem. In the Cthulhu Mythos, she summoned Yog-Sothoth, spent a romantic evening with him and got two kids out of it.
IIRC, Old Whateley was likely the one who summoned some facet of Yog to impregnate Lavinia, since he was the wizard after all, but they were obviously in cahoots about it, so that's irrelevant.

-nitpicking asshole withdraws coolly-

Y: WHY HAST THOU SUMMONED ME

L: F**k me

Y: WAIT WHAT

L: Come on, put those tentacles to work

Y: I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS. WHY CANT I MOVE

L: Stop being a baby

Y: I NEED AN ADULT!

L: I am an adult

@Kami

Yea... True it ain't consensual haha.

@Ram

What Masadaverse can have 1-A characters but we can't :( AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH KILL KILLING EM EXACTLY? He's the king of Heroes.. Who else would vanquish such an opposing force ovo (In b4 1-A Saber and Gil gets left in the dust)

@NEH

Oh I know m8, I just saw talk of higher dimension stuff nd thought I'd leave my opinion of it. Ty for the explanation on Lavinia though. Even though it was meant for Cross I too learned something :D

Is it just me, or has the FGO protag/Ritsuka been in a lot more shit than any other Fate protagonist we'be had in the past up to this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back