• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

I got Ivan off my first roll! He's my first SSR Rider!

He's also the first SSR I've gotten on a single ten-roll since Okita way back in 2017.

Reppuzan Ivan Roll

Just download the Apps, iam myself seach in the google "FGO Apps Download" and im playing JP server, since my country doesnt have FGO either.

GLHF22 said:
Just download the Apps, iam myself seach in the google "FGO Apps Download" and im playing JP server, since my country doesnt have FGO either.
just use qooapp for android, it have all fgo version

Huh. I guess this is the time to brag a bit about how me and my brother made it work.

He started first in JP and pulled me in later, but we decided that we would do better pooling our resources into one single shared account. We would each whale for our favorites, and if one got an SSR for the other, the favor would be returned.

My brother wanted Anastasia back then, for example, and while his money got sunk, I had better luck. So when I wanted QSH, my brother whaled for him first. Of course, if our favorites overlapped we'd try together.

This system has worked surprisingly well for us. We've yet to...you know what, let's not plant flags here.

spoiler body is being used, see those cloths? i guess its the same case where kingu was using enkidu body

Back