• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

Diinou HotHead said:
BakiHanma18 said:
The irony is not lost on me that Obi-Wan says that only Sith deal in absolutes, yet that statement is literally dealing in the absolute that only Sith deal in absolutes
Only a Jedi deals in inceptions of inceptions of inceptions of inceptions.
Welp, my head just exploded OvO

Is Shiroumasa updated? Is it true that he can now Flash Forge a katana that can kill a greek god in one slash without him suffering any major consequences unlike what happened in Shimousa?

So the user that translates FGO to Chinese finally got to the part with Chaos. And it seems like Chaos is probably one of the strongest being if not the strongest we've seen so far in the Nasuverse at least in terms of raw power. Apparently according to Zeus in section 18, Chaos used up 97% of its functions to send its spaceship fleet the Titans, Olympians and many many more spaceships from its dead universe to this universe tens of thousands of years ago to find a planet it could land on. So the Chaos we see in story is actually Chaos at 3% if not less of its full power since it likely used up even more power sustaining itself in space for tens of thousands of years. Holmes also did indeed say the total energy of Goetia's band of light which is 3000 years worth of prep time wouldn't be able to destroy Chaos. This very same Chaos was also stated to be far beyond Lostbelt King Zeus who we learned in the earlier sections ago defeated Sefar. So yeah

3% or less Chaos >>> Goetia w/ 3000 years of prep time, Lostbelt King Zeus, Sefar and basically all the other Beasts and Lostbelt Kings we've seen.

Who is chaos btw? Did we got His background? I mean this is a whole new character yet is more powerful than anything we saw so far.

It's background is it a mothership of an alien civilization from another galaxy/universe, said galaxy/universe and its civilization was destroyed so Chaos sent it's fleet to Earth. On Earth, they were worshipped as gods and become what we know as the Olympians. Once Zeus was defeated in the Lost Belt Chaos opened a Void portal from the destroyed galaxy/universe to consume Earth to provide itself with energy, that was til Musashi used her Void cutting skills to close the portal and trapping Chaos in it's destroyed galaxy/universe.

Huh, don't tell me that sefar was actually trying to save the planets from these Civilization (Spaceships)?

"I will destroy the target. I won't take your life. Only destroy your civilization. Photon Ray!"

Quote from Altera NP

Nah it's the opposite. Zeus is the one that's protecting the planet from Sefar. According to Zeus, Sefar is an alien weapon that is known as the destroyer of civilizations that he knew existed within the universe but he just didn't expect it to come to Earth. So in order to defeat Sefer he used the merging function that all of the ships (Gods) possessed without consent to fuse with the Olympians and gain their power to defeat Sefar.

They're clearly inspired off Indian mytholgy's view of the universe so there's that

The description said it's just a weaker Mahapralaya in a limited area. It never said anything about it being able to destroy a solar system when he became a servant. So yeah I honestly have no idea where that came from. And that's not the only thing about the profiles that I'm confused about. Where did 6-C for servants even come from? Cause the only thing I could find is that Gawain barely survived an attack that might be High 6-C. And I'm pretty sure barely surviving an attack doesn't mean you scale to it. Pre-Rose Meruem barely survived the 7-B Rose bomb and he isn't considered 7-B or Low 7-B. And I'm pretty sure that's not the only example of an character not scaling for barely surviving something.

The problem is servants seem to scale from Gawain and not the other way around. And it seems like 6-C comes from downscaling Gawain from barely surviving a High 6-C attack and not him fighting people who are actually 6-C. But that makes no sense since like I said barely surviving an attack doesn't mean you scale to it. Meruem is an example if this. He's only considered Low 7-C and scaling to his own feats rather than being 7-B/Low 7-B for barely surviving a 7-B Bomb. I don't recall anybody on the site ever being scaled like that. And this is like the only 6-C feat I could find on any of the profiles. The other calcs I've found on the profiles are only around 7-A.

1. Gawain tanks the High 6-C attack (You know this)

2. The attack nearly killed him, so his durability would be lower than it (Divide by 5 to the 6-C)

3. Now how strong you have to be to hurt the 6-C Durability?

Of course. You won't see much. Most fictions have their own AP feat. So it's quite rare. Though I assure you I have ran into a couple of them.

Tllmbrg said:
They're clearly inspired off Indian mytholgy's view of the universe so there's that
then it should be 3-A, because in hindu mytho, because mahaparlya means destruction of universe.

because Shiva>brahma and Brahma have weapon which can destroy universe

@1997

Eh... I'd stop short there. The Nasuverse's mythology doesn't match up 1-for-1 with the actual myth. Otherwise, Karna and Arjuna would be universal.

Diinou HotHead said:
1. Gawain tanks the High 6-C attack (You know this)
2. The attack nearly killed him, so his durability would be lower than it (Divide by 5 to the 6-C)

3. Now how strong you have to be to hurt the 6-C Durability?

Of course. You won't see much. Most fictions have their own AP feat. So it's quite rare. Though I assure you I have ran into a couple of them.
Where in the world did the divide by 5 if you barely survive an attack thing even come from? Cause like I said no other profile has scaled a character to something for barely surviving it. I wouldn't have questioned the rating if the scaling was something more solid than a random downscaling multiplier that came out of no where.

Not my fault that the current 6-C rating is based on a dubious and out of no where multiplier that was never stated anywhere in the series.

No other profile out there makes a divide like that honesty.

And tanking a hit from one of the strongest characters in the verse as a B rank is especially outlierish

SleepyTBubble said:
Stop making a big deal out of this
Then you could stop acting like a police officer. I don't see why someone couldn't voice their displeasure on something, especially since people here seem to like going in circles for no apparent reason. Not the first time someone is not satisfied with the rating and decides to downgrade it, then someone else upgrades it and on and on we go.

If you are making a downgrade thread make sure you've read and understood the upgrade thread. I've seen instances where people just refuse to read what was discussed.

I actually made the downgrade thread that got them upgraded to 6C, the 24 Gigatons was done afterwards, so no worries there

"especially since people here seem to like going in circles for no apparent reason."

Explain

@ThisIsMySawg

Nice of you to actually try and lump me with downgrade-san.You cleary have some special sightseeing. But guess what ? Velox attitude is outright shit. Voicing displeasure is one thing but outright saying they'll hate an user just because they don't agree with a rating is a piss poor attitude and some of the pathetic one i've seeing. Especially since it's Velox here who's kinda notorius for this kind of repetive behaviour

Not the first, not the last. Especially since i didn't even talk about it in the context of the current topic

Back