• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

@Monarch

You beat me to it, so instead I'll share my friend's take on this artistic masterwork:

"How different would Heaven's Feel have been if Rin lost her legs and arms, and so Archer chose to give her his.

Then THIS thing won the grail war."

I decided to watch it when all of the episodes get released, so I'm just going to comment about that opening.

Disappointing, at best. Song choice is horrible, animation and design looks good enough, but what they decided to put into that opening is just bad. Characters are so badly introduced that I don't actually know what to say. Nothing really meaningful is conveyed through that opening and, like Beast said, it looks like some random shounen anime. This is supposed to be one of the best Grand Order storylines and you just don't get that from the opening. They should've watched Ufotable's openings for Fate and do something similar.

Gcaster
Merlin really....
Yeah I agree that it's too shounen OP, but Babylonia is 2 cour anime. The stake got really high when Gorgon and Lahmu showed up, and that's in chapter 15 and 16.

This episode only showed chapter 2, well somewhat in chapter 3 before the fight with Gil.

So if we need more justification for Tier 7 Fate, apparently Bererker Shuten's NP was able to melt an entire province worth of buildings

maybe it comes from the revising of the Earthquake clac standards and Angra Mango scaling???? (though i haven't read that thread, i just know its being discussed)

Yeah, doesn't really seem like much of a problem if at all. It is more about being more rigorous about distances because it is dumb to scale to Earthquakes that happen in literally just a building or a few dozen meters of distance.

Speaking of the Angra thing, in case the Movie decides to let Shirou use Excalibur Morgan would anyone here make a calc for it ? Either Shirou using it or will someone do Saber Alter unleashing her Excalibur Morgan on Heracles ?

Well I watched it a few times the scene and I'm pretty sure the blast reaches the clouds, and since it was raining just before the fight that means the sky was completely filled with clouds

Doesn't an earthquake happen in strange fake caused by something??? Hmmm I remember vaguely something that could have been calc able but I don't remember what it was??

Maybe you are referring to the factory district fight; only reference to an earthquake beside the Gil vs Enkidu fight.

True Archer and True Berserker demolished most of a factory district with the factories in it while fighting, so True Caster used reality wrapping (which lasts up to five days) to create a seemingly bottomless pit that spans the factory district to stop the fighting. The hole was described to be visible through civilian satellites and something that cannot be explained as a result of an earthquake, and that nuking the city is not enough to hide evidence of the hole.

Fate/strange Fake - Volume 4
She hurriedly attempted to fly, then realized that the magical energy filling the space around her had vanished.
"This is... You didn't fool me; you fooled the world's texture! Unbelievable!"

A look around told her that the ground under her feet was not all that had vanished. A perfect circle of land, centered on the meat processing plant and encompassing most of the factory district, was gone. A blackness with no visible bottom gaped in its place. On top of that, all the magical energy in the area had disappeared without a trace.

The monitor showed a jet black hole almost completely erasing the factory district. It was well outside the realm of what he could pass off as land subsidence. Even if he took "emergency measures" to erase the entire city of Snowfield, that hole alone would certainly remain for all of America to see.

In addition, a surveillance satellite would pass high above the city in a few more minutes. It was a civilian satellite, supplying data to civilian researchers in close to real time. The day it showed a hole of this size this clearly, the concealment of Mystery would be the least of his worries.

He was just about to phone Francesca to inquire how she intended to take responsibility, when another abnormality began on the monitor.

No sooner was the colossal hole filled in than, almost like time was rewinding, the toppled smokestacks and crumbled walls of the factories began to reform. Even the burnt grass in the empty lots regained its verdant life.

"They may look like they're back to normal, but it is still an illusion, you know? You can touch them, live in them, even go on using them as factories and workshops, but that's all they are! In about five days the world will realize it's being fooled and they'll crumble just like they were, so take care of the cover up before then!"
So yeah... S/F servants are broken. True Caster even claims to be able to replicate the feat on the entire city to erase it and kill its 800,000 population.

Fate/strange Fake - Volume 4
"Don't worry; I'm a friend. I'm your friend. I'm a friend to humanity, a friend to the gods, a friend to demonic beasts, and a friend to mages. So, so that none of them are lost... I've come to postpone the festivities."
Caster clapped his hands. The sides of the whole vanished, revealing thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of people falling.

"I don't know about you, but I don't want to kill the eight hundred thousand people of Snowfield just yet."

"So... how about we make a deal for the present?

At that point, the boy vanished — only to reappear as a giant, seemingly kilometers tall. While still falling down the pit — which appeared after all to be bottomless — he stated his wish.

"A deal with little old me, who the foul-mouthed peasants used to call... a 'demon.'"

The NP would be deemed 6-C based on calculation of a feat or scaling. You can refer to the calculation if the NP has one. Otherwise, it should be somewhat comparable to the calculation of what it scales from.

there is a thread somewhere about 6-C nps. it had something to do with tamamos 9 nintails or 3 of them somehitn glike that

Back