• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

... We have always had a hierarchy, yes. This is a general thing. Anything not in the source material is secondary canon, if still canon.

And no, the Sakura 5 had been planned way before FGO was in anyway a thing.

Yeah Sakura 5 is a thing way before FGO.

In Fate Extra CCC game, the other Sakura 5 didnt show up. Does that mean it isnt canon?

What are you even talking about? You said maybe she wasn't added because there wasn't much info for her, but the Sakura 5 have existed way long so that makes no sense is what I meant.

And do I literally need to say agai the word secondary cano? Which the canon explanation page uses?

I know, but some servant arent added yet is because of story reason. If they include Kazura in the original run and rerun of CCC, it would spoil the manga. That's why they are added in another platform.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
What are you even talking about? You said maybe she wasn't added because there wasn't much info for her, but the Sakura 5 have existed way long so that makes no sense is what I meant.
Im talking about the CCC game on this part. But they didnt include them in the game.

We don't know how, if at all, that Kazura would compare to the one in the manga, so that's inconsequential. Not to mention something like that could be datamined. Not to mention something like that doesn't change the fact it would be secondary canon, which was my main point, so I have literally no clue where are you trying to get with this.

Gainenreisou 03
So this CE was spoiler. Tamamo Vitch became a Beast in LB7.
"I have found it, the diner which stole the gorgeously sumptuous recipes from the cafeteria of my beloved, reborn Chaldea, and thoroughly made use of them. As we had time to spare, we treated it as a simplified singularity, and from the reborn Chaldea, boldly executed a New Leyshift...!"

Musik Senki Chapter 13 / The Immortal Phoenix Spreads its Wings For the 13th Time Excerpt.

"Heheheh. It's not bad riding a two-wheeler from time to time. Well, I'd prefer a racing-type machine, though. By the way, are we not at the rumoured diner yet, Piccata-kun! Fou-kun is about to get real grouchy!"

"As I said, I'm Meuniere, dammit! (But this is certainly strange. We've already been riding for a full two days... actually, that shop's called something like the Isekai Diner Chef Red...) ....hey, old man. If I said that this wasn't Earth, would you believe me?"

"Eh? ...WaHAha, what nonsense are you spouting? Though now that you say it, communications haven't been restored, and from just now I've been spotting Tyrannosaurus-like things in the distance, and in the first place it seems that there's two suns in the sky, but that's just me imagining things, isn't it, Fish & Chips-kun!?"

"The game, obviously.

Unless anything that happens there doesn't contradict what happens in the event."

What I said the first time, which is more or less "the game comes first, but if stuff doesn't cross and makes sense, stuff in the manga is gucci".

They have to get her back in the plot somehow, or else we're gonna cry everytime we see her.

And ALL HAIL THE KING OF HEROES WITH HIS GLORIOUS UPDATE

John985 said:
I think King Hassan durability should be 6-C by deflecting Galatine.
Maybe have his entire rating as Grand Servant at 6-C? It's my feelings only, but I think he should rate somewhere near 3 Tails Tamamo

Well he does scale to sun buffed Gawain that's why he is High 7-A. But even then Galatine didnt even scratch him which is 6-C.

Sigh, the other Sakura Five were not used in original game because they simply didn't have the budget for it. That's why they are later used in other related works like Foxtail and now FGO because that means author still not throw them away. Please just don't go "they didn't appear thus they are not canon" because it feels like just ignoring them away. Their material books will come in the future, especially Kingprotea that appeared recently just it may takes years, but it will come for sure, grant TM will not be gone by then.

John985 said:
Gainenreisou 03
So this CE was spoiler. Tamamo Vitch became a Beast in LB7.
"I have found it, the diner which stole the gorgeously sumptuous recipes from the cafeteria of my beloved, reborn Chaldea, and thoroughly made use of them. As we had time to spare, we treated it as a simplified singularity, and from the reborn Chaldea, boldly executed a New Leyshift...!"

Musik Senki Chapter 13 / The Immortal Phoenix Spreads its Wings For the 13th Time Excerpt.

"Heheheh. It's not bad riding a two-wheeler from time to time. Well, I'd prefer a racing-type machine, though. By the way, are we not at the rumoured diner yet, Piccata-kun! Fou-kun is about to get real grouchy!"

"As I said, I'm Meuniere, dammit! (But this is certainly strange. We've already been riding for a full two days... actually, that shop's called something like the Isekai Diner Chef Red...) ....hey, old man. If I said that this wasn't Earth, would you believe me?"

"Eh? ...WaHAha, what nonsense are you spouting? Though now that you say it, communications haven't been restored, and from just now I've been spotting Tyrannosaurus-like things in the distance, and in the first place it seems that there's two suns in the sky, but that's just me imagining things, isn't it, Fish & Chips-kun!?"
Wait how? I dont understand at all except perhaps the diner part.

Makkurona said:
Sigh, the other Sakura Five were not used in original game because they simply didn't have the budget for it. That's why they are later used in other related works like Foxtail and now FGO because that means author still not throw them away. Please just don't go "they didn't appear thus they are not canon" because it feels like just ignoring them away. Their material books will come in the future, especially Kingprotea that appeared recently just it may takes years, but it will come for sure, grant TM will not be gone by then.
Just in case, at no point do we say that they aren't canon. John just asks that (I really don't know why) after I say that not using Kazura because there was little information on her makes no sense when she was made ages ago and Nasu obviously still keeps the designs and information on them.

Now THAT'S a real epic animation.

But the attack animations are just kinda the old one on a new sprite. Not that I have any complaints.

Back