• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

Monarch Laciel said:
-> using non-story supports on a main story mission
Heresy
Just do that in Babylon. But you have Merlin so Im not really sure it would be a big help, cause that Merlin in Bablon don't have the Hero Creation skill at the start.

And please tell me that you already fully lvled Merlin and all his skills.

Ha

My Merlin is level 53 and I don't think anything except Dreamlike Charisma is leveled

I don't have nearly enough time to be farming for him to hit 90 a week after I get him

That is like...an old news.

Although it would be pretty funny if some normal historian teacher browsers "Nero Claudius" on google, only to find some chick in red dress outfit that showed of her panties from those chinnese cartoon to appear.

As someone who had to do a research paper on emperor Nero in high school i can confirm that is exactly what happened

I know it's old news. The funny part wasn't that it was full of Fate fanart (which it was), the funny part was that when it recommends adding "umu" it for some reason chooses to have the historical Nero's face next to it and only next to it. All the other recommendations had Fate Nero's face

WeeklyBattles said:
As someone who had to do a research paper on emperor Nero in high school i can confirm that is exactly what happened
I have seen the images of that exact scenario, but can't find any video regarding it.

People were having a good laugh when Google presented Li Shuwen as a related search to Okada Izou.

Question, how would you list the Saberfaces in matches against each other? Who's the strongest? Who's the top 5? Thoughts?

• Arturia
  • Arturia Alter
  • Nero
  • Okita
  • Okita Alter
  • Jeanne
  • Jeanne Alter
  • MHX
  • MHXA
  • MHXX
  • Arturia Lancer
  • Arturia Lalter
  • Arthur

If we blood lust MHX alter, she could potentially be top 5. She has a mock infinity gauntlet themed around chocolate that let's her control the primordial powers of Time, Space, Power, Soul, Mind, and Reality. She only uses it for manipulating chocolate, but the infinity chocolate actually grants infinite power if used properly. One of the biggest cases of CIS in nasuverse

Based on the the obvious reason:

1) Okita Alter

2) MHX Alter

3) Saber & Lancer Alter

4) Okita

5) MHXX

Based on lore, IDK. But didn't Okita Alter has Anti-World NP and she is supossed to be what Heathly Okita should be?

That's what I think so too, Dragon. She's painfully hard to hit when on the roll, but she'd probably kill herself in due time if she doesn't lay the killshot in the first few minutes. That said, japanese servants, and asians in general tend to be more skilled than their western counterparts, barring the likes of Lancelot.

But holy hand grenade, Batman, MHXA has reality warping chocolate!?

She doesn't know how to use her immense reality warping powers for anything other than giving herself chocolate

MHX and MHXA are more like meme servants. I know they're canon, but the whole premise of their characters are jokes. Not as in bad jokes but like MHX is a Star Wars parody and with the gauntlet I guess MHXA is a mix between thanos and Darth Vader.

(Shrugs) Beats me on that. Ever's the one that actually made it. I just posted it for him sometime ago after her mats were out and he was done.

"Just FYI, that's what it was called when she debuted (Cuz Valentine stuff), but it got changed afterwards and it's what's put in the mats." -Everlasting on Skype about your comment of the Infinite whatever skill.

In the mats

Personal skills: ∞ Black Bean Paste EX: A mysterious item in which the six primitive powers 『Desire (soul), Sugar content (power), Sales location (space), Cost price (reality), Production (time), Demand (mind)』 have been kneaded.
It grants infinity power to the one who has it, as to turn half of the universe into a confectionery factory with one fingertip, but it seems she doesn't know it well.
Old name: 『∞ Chocolate』. ("Tohsaka, I don't feel so good").

The temptation is real. I must resist the urge, in the name of my king. He may not be number 1, but damn he's snazzy af.

Gilgamesh Arthur and Ozy - Best king rankings

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
21 SQ and 2 Tickets cuz I broke and can't really risk bothering to do saving and/or buying more SQ for whaling.
Well there's your problem. I had to drop 90 quartz to get even one copy of Merlin. It is wise of you to not pay tho

I had honesly resigned myself to that fate seeing as I was using a level 40 Eurayle and level 45 David but it all turned out ok

Also, I felt so lucky at having won that fight that I tried my luck elsewhere and rolled King Hassan on my first summon ticket.

Yey.

Back