• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 14

I'm also torn between lancer arturia and Yagyuu. Well I can also choose Nyanta alter, cause my Nyanta is already NP5.

John985 said:
I'm also torn between lancer arturia and Yagyuu. Well I can also choose Nyanta alter, cause my Nyanta is already NP5.
Ugh, my waifu sense tells me to get either Saber Alter or Lancer Arturia alter. But I also wanted to raised Valkyrie and Penthesilea NP level or get Atalanta Archer since her quick skills may helps my Dantes a little bit.

When I check the material for the skills of Lancer Arthuria alter, I kinda lost hope lvling her skills, she needs 48 dragon fang for all her skills.

Just finish Singularity F, Fuyuki.

- Special Campaign no.1 - Free SR Servant!
Servants available to choose: 54 ONLY APPLIES TO SERVANTS THAT ARE NOT LIMITED

You WILL be given a ticket to exchange a servant on the 7th of November 2018, 1800 JST. If you don't receive the ticket by 14th of November, 2018, 1259 JST, the ticket will be gone so be careful.

Note: You will receive only the ticket for tomorrow. The exchange period starts from the 9th of November 2018, 1800 JST and ends at 16th of November 2018, 1259 JST

You can only exchange up to 1 servant. This includes permanent servants and Story-locked servants, but NOT limiteds.

You must clear Singularity Fuyuki F in order to be eligible in exchanging for a free servant.

Got Saber to her fourth ascension, so that's nice.

Also Medusa is quickly entering waifu territory for me.

Monarch Laciel said:
Got Saber to her fourth ascension, so that's nice.

Also Medusa is quickly entering waifu territory for me.
OG Saber? Good man~

I want to grail her but too much grinding.....

Interesting.

So, question

This never happens in-universe because True Assassin murders Caster moments after he's summoned, but...

If she had been alive, wouldn't stabbing The Black Shadow with Ruler Breaker have put it down for good?

I did indeed. When they encounter him in Camelot, he possessed/controlled Hassan of Serenity. He also controlled, summoned, and commanded various spirits

That was throughout the fight when he possessed Serenity at the time, huh? Possession, I'm aware though I wonder if that's towards any Hassan or possibly in general (thinks back to one FGO fanfic where he controlled an ME free Zerker Lancelot).

Summoning is what I'm referring to, yes. I'll have to go through a FGO vid real quick to see. If he can do that, why not I guess.

@Qliphoth

You don't have an acount in FGO? Because you can just use the my room to check the chapter.

I do have an account in FGO? Ofc, I do.

It's just I'm too lazy to ever bother going through my app to search through it. Plus its easier to go through a vid online to look at it and skip through it easily, y'know?

Well it's just that, I find it wierd for you to find the vid.

Kinda agree it's much easier to search for the vids.

ah right I kinda remember you commenting in Okada's page in FGO wiki, asking if he was good.

I just find it more convienient to look at peoples FGO gameplay vids of the story than go through my own game to look at it. Especially as I only use FGO for exactly what it is mainly: Gameplay.

I did when I first came on the wiki network. That was more towards how I'm an NA FGO player and as IDK any JAP to truly understand what goes on in JP FGO to play it (that and not worth another download to my phone when I have the NA version since its overseas release last yr).

Anyways, I looked at it and yeah KH should get Possession if its not already on his page. Soul Manip, is that not a standard ability on his page like the rest of the Servants? If its not on there, that should be added too. Summoning of other Servants, though, I didn't see that but that might be something either done in Babylonia or perhaps in a Nero event?

Soul manip is standard ability of any servant, because they are a spirit themeselves, but most of them are not using it for combat purpose.

Pretty sure the only things he does in Babylonia is giving cryptic advice, cutting/killing Eresh's contract, giving Tiamat the concept of death and killing Lahmus.

As I can tell from seeing over dozens of Servant pages since my time here...

Oh really? Welp then I can't say any further on the Servant summoning and commanding thing of KH then.

Found an error on King Hassan's profile. He didn't sacrifice his Grand status to place the concept of death on Tiamat, he did it so he could fight on Guda's side as a contracted Servant; since it's impossible to contract with a Grand Servant.

Also, shouldn't Servants have some kind of soul or spiritual sensory abilities listed? It's been noted that they are especially sensitive to spiritual phenomena, even the more vague ones like the curse in Fuyuki Park, and they can already sense each other's locations when nearby. Could this be potentially used in combat to locate their opponent's general location? I doubt they'd be very strong senses, but it should be enough to know when their opponent is hiding nearby.

He sacrificed/nerfed his Grand level Saint Graph to nerf Tiamat's Kamigami Saint Graph into normal Servant level and give her the concept of death. Which is what is written on the profile.

The way it's worded on KH's profile makes it sound like he has to give up his Grand status to impose the concept of death on something that doesn't have one. It's a minor error that can cause misunderstandings, since Hassan can do that repeatedly as a Grand without sacrificing his Grant Saint Graph. It's the reduction of Tiamat's own SG that likely forced him to nerf his own.

Back