• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 14

Oh. Well he said "Ten Rings" and it sounded like he was referring to the power null one.

If that's what he meant, I think why Goetia's Ten Crowns is not listed is because of not knowing what they actually do in terms of lore or even on the mats which isn't listed anywhere.

Or so I recall.

I was thinking that their effects (like debuff removal, temporary invincibility, etc) could at least be written down as part of his abilities via game mechanics. Afterwards when their actual abilities are more elaborated upon we can nerf or buff him as needed.

Wondering if Monarch can wait a day if possible? Cuz I have Ever doing a draft but he might not be able to finish for me to post for him and everyone here until tomorrow.

Ever's response:

"Honestly I was going with that the TM wiki said on her lol. It probably comes from her having all the EMG authority shit but on more consideration removing it may be appropriate considering she's technically just an (Advanced) AI."

(EMG short for Earth Mother Goddess.)

TM wiki strikes again. Guess we should remove it then.

Side note. How do I scale Ivan's Lightning nukes? It's Divine Spirit level but that's pretty broad, considering that includes the Dendera Lightbulb, Excalibur and stuff like that.

Eh whelp to that.

That's a pretty hard one to get at. Excalibur I can see, although didn't Mash use Mold Camelot to tank it and survive it? I saw a vid of her on YT about iirc so maybe 6-C level then?

Granted I forgot the context of that battle so IDK if that was the case or not.

Yeah she did. Guess I'll scale it to Excalibur then and maybe put "possibly higher" via some other scaling. Btw do you think Quetz's Piedra Del Sol should be scaled to Excalibur?

Wouldn't it be more like Excalibur being scaled to Piedra Del Sol? If that were the case, this would cause swords like Gram to scale as well.

Piedra Del Sol has an Unknown rating for Servant form, because we don't know if it's weaker in her Servant form. Excalibur is not scaled to it, but Piedra Del Sol should scale above it.

Ah. I say maybe if there's not anything else to scale.

Also, can't believe Gil's page got locked...again. I also need Ea's page open so it can be updated.

Probably a thread is best.

IDEK. I heard Gil was wanked quite a bit here a lot in the old days along with potential edit wars or such.

Far as I've seen, only you and I edited him and not anyone else so I don't see the issue of him being locked if not that many people is gonna do anything to him.

In that case I'm going to work on a CRT for Quetz and other Babylonia Servants, after I finish Ivan's profile.

I don't see any issues with him being unlocked right now either.

Good thing we're a month away from BABYLON.

Ea should be unlocked too cuz it's using outdated info that wasn't changed like that on Gil's page.

Well I got all the fried chicken for Santa Alter to hit stage 4

Unfortunately I can't roll another mysterious summon ticket so she's stuck at NP 3/5

Iapitus The Impaler said:
i need more damn stars for the last bucket. god these things like like impossible to get consistently
I'm mostly done with the farming, just need to get those crystalized lore on the lottery and CQ.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
i been playing fgo for a while, but there was something i never got. What does qp do exactly?
You're unlikely to run out of it or ever even notice it because you get so much, but it costs QP to do, basically everything except fight battles.

And it can get ridiculously high, like 10 million QP

@Iapitus

You need massive amounts of QP to level up Servant skills, especially 5-stars.

For example, to get all of Saber!Arturia's skills to level 10, you need 163,200,000 QP.

Solacis said:
For example, to get all of Saber!Arturia's skills to level 10, you need 163,200,000 QP.
Good thing I'm rolling so much QP in the stocking lottery then...

• internal screaming*

Back