• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

Ramesses the Sun King said:
So according to some Moonrune readers BB is using Pele's powers.

Rip Ado Edem first Saber Venus calls herself Slash Emperor and now another Saberface is copying him.
So.. BB will now be regarded as the best footballer of all time?

That Summer Gawain is tho, tbh (no pun intended).

Other Knights looking swanky and that armored character looks interesting to just be in with the bunch really.

Also, TM wikia gots the FA arts for Ushi, Iba/Ibaraki, and the two Jeanne's. Will probably wait on Medb, BB (DK how that will work since they're apparently the same character and all so maybe just add a whole new key for FGO BB for her Summer variation?), and I suppose MHXX if she has one later.

I'm probably gonna read Angel Notes, since it apparently isn't that long and I think it should help me get a better idea of the grand scale Nasuverse cosmology. Also, I think that the Angel Note profiles, especially the Types, need some revisions. There is no way in hell they don't have some sort of authority, even if Nasu didn't come of with the idea of it at the time he wrote Angel Notes; they need ot have it added in some way

Yeah, there's a ton of stuff that got scrapped because they didn't have enough budged. Or in Melt's case, because it was too lewd. I'm glad we get to see what their NPs were originally supposed to be like in FGO.

Damn... Summer BB gets the OG version of CCC, yet regular BB doesnt? I guess I'll be spending more quartz then...

It's pretty simple compared to her orb thing in CCC, honestly. Not that it makes it any less impressive to see an original concept form of it being used in a Fate works (game) like FGO here.

Some more news about BB: She is apparently mixed with Nyarlethotep, and is trying to capture Guda. She also has the ability to loop time like Avenger's noble phantasm in Ataraxia.

MHX-Mecha is trying to stop her dastardly plan. It seems like this event is going to be quite serious indeed.

Sounds like something the normal BB would do like back in her original works home (Extra CCC).

Anyways, Nyar joining up the Outer Gods of Nasu finally. It was inevitable considering it's more wellknown and active compared to the others but still....Nyar...

Gramps has Uncrowned Arms Mastery like Karna. Which is really interesting.

Nega Saver nullifies all skills of Ruler and Saver classes. Anyone with MR under A rank has a 300% increased chance of being charmed.

Kiara has all id_es skills of the Sakura Five which is insane. Also her Np deals bonus damage to Grand Servants.

Musashi has an C+++ Np which I think is the oar but female Musashi can't use it.

Also she has an EX rank Anti-Swordman, Anti-Blade Master, Great Bounded Field NP which she has only used once in her life and no one knows what it does as nobody has faced it and lived to tell the tale.

It's best to wait on future mats for Summer BB and MHX-Bane, I agree. Either that or wait on someone to translate on their skills and feats as Ram said.

@Ram

Anyways:

• Gramps: Huh, neato. My hypothetical guess for him having it could be related to how he's unknown and "non-existent" to those that know if he truly exists or not. Well whatever it is about him is why he may have it but who knows.
  • Kiara: So basically OG Jeanne, Amakusa (sure, why not), Buddha, and whoever else that would have applied for those classes have their skills nulled. She can practically charm a lot of peeps unless they have MR that's as high ranked as Saber's and also has all of the Sakura Five's skills + dealing damage to Grand's like Solomon and Gramps. Jesus...
  • Musashi: The C+++ NP could be related to the oar used against Regend in the original legend or whatever. And perhaps that great bounded field NP could be related to something that happened to Musashi in one of her many duels in her time/legend.
Pretty interesting find in regards to all this.

@Qliphoth You(A BL poster) also said that Nega Saver buffs something(probably the charm) to 200% so it might mean that even if you have A rank MR you can still get charmed. Mizu also said that Kiara has Kingprotea's unlimited level skill...

Also there are some hints that Golden Fox is Beast III/L.

@Ram: BL poster? Me? Nah, man. You got someone wrong with that. I've never actually been to Beast Lair before. You're probably mistaking me for someone who has the same name as me there.

Oh....hahahaah. F me, man. You got me fooled there. Holy ***** xD

(Coughs) Anywho, Amaterasu as Beast III/L? I was expecting more of Saver/Buddha to be Beast III/L.

I remember reading an explanation from Mizu saying that Amaterasu is actually Buddha or rather Buddha's Dharma Form as syncretized Amaterasu = sun buddha Dainichi Nyorai (Vairocana).

Whoa.

Also, so even having Saber level MR (meaning having MR that's as high as Artoria's) means Kiara still charms you for the most part. Yeesh...

Kingprotea's skill? I don't know a lot on Fate Extra related stuff but what does that do?

She doesn't have a limit to her growth and she gets exp points which lets her grow. So she gets infinite growth ability or something. Not sure how the skill applies to Kiara though gonna have to wait for translations.

I see.

@John: Right, though I kind of meant like in general as I heard and read that Foxtail is a manga that takes place in a whole different scenario of Fate Extra. That and I only kind of know here and there of Extra and CCC but not the whole thing of everything else.

Anyways, thanks for the explanation. @Ram

Now I have to go check more on the Sakura Five later cuz this would make Kiara sound way broken AF.

Don't know about BB being fused with an eldritch entity nor the bit about her trying to capture Gudao

But here's a summary from a poster named fallacy

• Jeanne Alter's doujinshi didn't sell very well, but the protagonists manage to defeat Mysterious Foreigner Double-X. Thus, though things didn't go perfectly, on the day after the Servant Festival, they prepare to return to Chaldea.
  • However, when they wake on the morning of their departing flight, they find themselves looped back to one week ago.

It seems that the winner of doujinshi contest this time around was Medb and her gravure modelling pamphlet. However, BB is unsatisfied with this outcome, as she actually wants the Grail she's preparing to be used for the restoration of the Goddess Pele, who has been weakened.

Thus, she looped the protagonists back to the first day so as to secure their assistance in winning the contest.
  • It seems that the Grail that BB manufactures is fabricated by way of gathering energy from the vacationers on the island. However, perhaps owing to a weird sense of fairness, she's bound herself from utilizing the Grail.
  • The assistance that the protagonists obtain from Blackbeard comes in the form of empty rooms that he reserved at a certain hotel. In the second loop, the protagonists' rooms are next door to Osakabe-Hime's, and Jeanne Alter comes upon the idea of securing her assistance in the creation her second loop doujinshi.
  • It seems that the doujinshi that Jeanne created was a touching story about the adventure of a monster and a witch. Jeanne Alter chanced upon it at some point in the hallways of Chaldea, and felt a burning need to surpass it.
  • Ibaraki went out seeking Shuten Douji, but didn't manage to find her. It was suggested during first loop that Shuten was somewhere on the island, but this might not in fact be the case. After getting bored with sweets and her quest for Shuten, BB approaches her and provides her with a swimsuit.

Equipped with a swimsuit, Ibaraki decided to conquer Luluhawa Island in order to rename it Shuten Island.
  • Incidentally, the swimsuit that Ushiwakamaru is wearing was actually obtained with assistance from one of the usual suspects prior to departure from Chaldea.

Before their arrival in Hawaii, the protagonists assumed that Ibaraki could alter her own Saint Graph to obtain a swimsuit using her Transformation Skill; but as Ibaraki herself was unfamiliar with swimsuits, she ended up not being able to so.

During the first loop, when Guda informs her that she didn't in fact prepare a swimsuit for her, Ibaraki runs away crying.
  • Robin's swimsuit costume may be part of a curse laid on him by BB, which from 2nd loop onward enforces his transformation into a pig in the condition that Jeanne Alter's doujinshi doesn't win the contest. However, because BB decided that the week would be looped until Jeanne Alter's victory, the turning-into-a-pig part doesn't actually get triggered.
  • Gordorf is somewhere on the island, but in the continuity of the story, he's never met Guda before, and is there as a normal vacationer. He's vaguely aware that something is wrong when BB turns the island chain into Luluhawa Island, but apparently doesn't know what?
  • Note that according to Guda and Medb's shared perception of time, the summer racing incident was roughly one year ago. Ergo, this event takes place in a timeline wherein Cosmos in the Lostbelt never began, even though the protagonists have encountered Anastasia before.
  • In each timeloop, it seems that Mysterious Foreigner Double-X's first action is generally to kill off Hokusai and her dad. Rather than Sabers, her quest is to defeat all Foreigners.
So rather then her capturing Gudao. It was probably more on the line of her being persistent on Gudao acting the way she wants him to

Back