• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's Regenerationn Bump

Naruto's Regenerationn is listed as Low, but Naruto should have at least Mid-Low Regenerationn. He'd taken a Chidori through the chest and healed in seconds and has been stabbed completely through and healed completely in seconds.

Infact, Kurama even states being stabbed through with swords and such isn't enough to kill him. His Regenerationn is catagorically above Low.

Mid-Low would be more like regenerating arms and legs.

Considering the fact that Naruto couldn't regenerate his arm, High-Low might be better.

Low-Mid seems fine then. But it should be noted that Naruto was unable to recover his arm after Sasuke obliterated it.

@Joseph

Ah, you're right. I forgot to check for context.

Tsunade did heal Naruto if I remember correctly.

So yeah, Mid-Low or High-Low.

Wait, went back to hunt down the chapter since no one likes to post these around here.

Kurama's chakra allowed Naruto to regenerate a hole in his lung, but I still don't think that correlates to Low-Mid, given that Naruto still can't regenerate his arm even with Six Paths Chakra.

@Blanked

That would contradict the definition of Low-Mid, as it is inclusive of regenerating lost body parts.

@Rapp Well, he can regenerate a fatal wound so that is low-mid. I mean honestly i don't see a problem. Just because he has a certain lvl of regen doesn't mean he has all of its variations.

At least that's how I look on it.

Or maybe mid-low to low-mid but unable to regenerate severed body parts.

At max you can all it an outlier since he can't regen body parts or limbs. Tho i think that simply underlining he has only one variation of low-mid regen is enough.

Ok, so, it's variable. How about we meet in the Middle?

-Naruto has High-Low Regen

• Can Heal Exterior Wounds and Internal wounds (Stabbed through completely, Kurama noted that damage wasn't enough to kill him and healed in seconds).
  • Can Heal some fatal wounds (Regenerated A Fist Sized Hole in through his upper right torso that impaled his lung in seconds).
  • Can't Regenerate missing limbs.

Maybe but it probably has a limit to that since he was later unable to save Obito with it from a similar fate

@Omimi it's not regen. Naruto simple stabilised Gai's chakra and stopped the process, he didn't heal gai at all.

I don't see his leg being healed as it's not full panel. Can you give the manga page so i can see if there is a full shot of gai.

No, that's moot, Naruto doesn't have the sun seal anymore anyways even if it did as Omimi is saying, so it's not applicable to this thread. That's gonna lead to other Key's being made and all this other jazz. We're strictly discussing Naruto's inherent healing factor, not the seals shenanigans.

Back