• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's profile

If I had to give my opinion on how many keys Shippuden Naruto should have, I'd probably put it at something like this:

• Beginning of Shippuden to Pain Arc (base Naruto + 4-Tails)
  • Post-Sage Mode Training (base Naruto + Sage Mode / 6-Tails)
  • Post-Killer B Training (base Naruto + KCM)
  • Post-Kurama Upgrade (Biju Mode / Biju Sage Mode)
  • Post-Six Paths Upgrade (base Naruto + Six Paths Sage Mode / Asura Biju Mode)
Obviously those wouldn't be the titles for the keys themselves, but just what they would cover. Third and fourth keys could probably be combined. Any thoughts?

I don't think he was actually stated to be stronger than Minato. I think he was just said to be a better Shinobi or that he surpassed Minato in some way. Not necessarily with power.

But the Madara feat is legit (though telling that he requires dozens, if not hundreds, of attacks in order to cancel out one of Madara's).

Tbf he was stated to have surpassed them with power. Kurama made that statement twice. He made it the first time for base Naruto. The second time was literally during a fight and this time it included both Kushina and Minato on regards to his "skills". Note he said far surpassed long ago which also means that the other statement holds up since the two happened at different times during that arc

@Damage

I somewhat agree. His Pre War key should split in two but KN should specially stated that he can access in his every form until KCM.

Something like this:

higher with 6 Tails (Created a massive Bijü Dama, which destroyed Konoha's outskirt) higher with more tails.

Do you mean about Wood Release that Madara used and Naruto canceled with the chakra Kurama give and rasengand his way after the meteor?

Yeah. It turned into Naruto's own chakra so you can't really say it was Kuramas chakra because he wasn't influenced nor did he have any of the features shown.

Also adult Naruto can technically use KN but rarely

I only remember that Kurama give chakra to exhausted Naruto's clone and he created clones with big rasengans.

Hmm, your version seems to be mostly based on splitting his profile based on his forms, instead of splitting up his profile based on arcs. Could work, though I'm not sure it is the best solution.

I think it is far more organized than the one we currently use. Also for new users that aren't familiar with the verse can figure out his forms and power much easier.

Yes, it's definitely better. I'd also add tabbers for the Notable Attacks/Techniques to make it look less cluttered, splitting them via forms to know which abilities he can use in which forms with an easier access.

seems okay but shouldn't Base Fourth Shinobi WW Naruto have a key? He's 7-A in base via Kurama's statements.

AstralKing7 said:
His profile already says he 7A I'm base and higher with sage mode and KCM. The key says 4th great ninja war
I meant for ShrekAlmighty's sandbox.

Sasuke should have his Part I profile instead of Part I and II together

Can anyone actually link Kurama's statement for me? It isn't on his profile and I don't know which chapter it is from specifically.

Base Naruto is 7-A scaling from Pain, so with or without the statement his 4th War Base form should be 7-A anyway, but it looks like his key was hakai'ed

Back