• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's profile

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Hi. Currently, Naruto's profile are a mess. I think it is better to do this

For Naruto

Attack Potency: Town level (Stronger than his child self), higher with 4 Tails (Fought against Orochimaru), Mountain level+ with Sage Mode (Hold his own against Pai and was overpowering him), Island level with 6 Tails (Create a massive Bijü Dama, wich destroyed Konoha's outskirt) | Mountain level+ (Kurama stated he surpassed Minato), higher with Sage Mode (Much stronger than his base form), Island level with Kurama Chakra Mode (Should be stronger than his 6 Tails form), Small Country level+ with Bijü Mode (Stronger than all Bijü. Deflected multiples Bijü Dama at the same time and overpowered a powerfull Bijü Dama from the other Bijü alongside Gyuki) | Planet level (Received half of Hagoromo's power and matched Madara), much higher with natural energy (Should be comparable to Sasuke's Indra Susano'o, who stomped his previous form easily. Matched Sasuke's Indra's Arrow)

Keys: Pre 4┬░ Great Ninja War | During 4┬░ Great Ninja War | Post 4┬░ Great Ninja War

I made this with new tiers because me and Naruto bois are planning a revision, so the changed can be discussed here after this

We can do this with Sasuke, Madara, Obito maybe, and a lot of characters I dont remember now

Could do what was done with goku and split his page up

Naruto's page has already been split up into three profiles.

I mean, Goku has like 8. I feel like the 4 keys in a row that are all 7-A could be condensed, for example./

> Mountain level+ (Kurama stated he surpassed Minato)

What is the context of this statement?

>(Hold his own against Pai and was overpowering him)

"Held".

>(Create a massive Bijü Dama, wich destroyed Konoha's outskirt)

"Made" would be better and "which".

>(Stronger than all Bijü. Deflected multiples Bijü Dama at the same time and overpowered a powerfull Bijü Dama from the other Bijü alongside Gyuki)

"Powerful".

Looks a lot less cluttered at least.

Hmm, I will edit the whole stuff with a better grammar. This was just an example but thank you anyway

Isn't SM Naruto is stronger than KN4?

much higher with natural energy (Should be comparable to Sasuke's Indra Susano'o, who stomped his previous form easily. Matched Sasuke's Indra's Arrow)

Naruto who is holding back and defensive equal against Sasuke's (who tries his hardest to kill him) SPS and he isn't worried until Indra's Arrow came out.

I don't know about KN4 being stronger.

Naruto was pretty much stomped by Sasuke, holding back or not

I will make the format, you guys can discuss the justifications and tiering

I personally use stomp when one character has no chance of winning even with their best effort and beat up/killed/destroyed without any effort or minimal effort at most.

That didn't happened and Sasuke tried to rely on Indra's Arrow. If he able to stomp Naruto he killed him but he couldn't even destroy his clone with a kick and his SPS lightning arrow equaled by Naruto's casual TBBs.

Also, we should use Six Paths Susano'o or Indra's Susano'o within Sasuke's page for consistency.

>Casual TBBs

>Needed Kurama to absorb NE for him for a long time

Also, Naruto's abilities section is currently a mess given that he now has 3 keys. That also needs to be fixed, not to mention they need to be put in a tabber. Resistances can be spaced out for easier clarification.

I even have a new render for his Sage Mode. But since his base form render was accidentally removed, I'll add in both for easier navigation. Here:
Naruto uzumaki render nxb ninja voltage by maxiuchiha22-dcj1w4k
Naruto sage mode render nxb ninja voltage by maxiuchiha22 dcqorse
Also, Naruto in the 4th Shinobi World War is just Base Naruto with tattered clothes, so we can probably change it to Battle Damage Naruto.

Naruto profiles are pretty outdated regarding their format, I made a new format for his profile and I think it works better. Sasuke need a part I profile, I already made one on my blog, and his new Part II profile is on my sandbox

Yeah, discussion for the calcs is currently ongoing. Once that's settled then proper AP revisions can commence.

I made this thread because the format is a mess, a lot of useless keys

Back